Stores > The Children's Courtyard - 2960 Jazz Street
      1-512-248-2451
      1-512-248-2460
      3080@childrenscourtyard.com
      1-512-248-2451

Voice your opinion! Review The Children's Courtyard - 2960 Jazz Street by clicking a star below.

2017-06-13

"My experience was wonderful. Both the Director (Deesha Mallet) and Miss Emi were great and my daughter had a wonderful week at school (I was on a business trip and she went to school there forthe week). I will surely have her go there every time I have another business trip, she was extremely happy and didn't wan't to come back home."

2017-05-13

"1) Biggest concern is that ratio is not upheld through the whole day, and also there are multiple teachers moving in and out throughout the different parts of the day. 2) Overall we LOVE the environment, the playgrounds are huge and some parts shaded nicely. 3) We love the HUGE classrooms and plenty of space during the day so the kids are not cramped like sardines on top of each other. 4) we LOVE how sweet and caring the teachers are. MOST office staff give a warm and friendly welcoming and Goodbye - however, there was one assistant director that was not very friendly or warm and it feels like we are bothering that person by our presence and it feels awkward and uncomfortable at times; however, most of the staff at this school are wonderfully friendly. The sweet nature and empathy and affectionate personalities of the teachers towards our toddlers is great and is one of our top needs from childcare besides curriculum."

2017-01-21

"I cannot say enough about this loving, positive, wonderful learning environment for my child. The teachers have the experience and tenor to maintain consistency and familiarity at the school. The Director, Kristen, is amazing at listening to me go on and on about my son. She always calls me when she knows my son might need me! She even sends me sweet pictures during special occasions. Ms. Emily is an amazing addition to CCY and I am so impressed with the progress my son has shown in the short time she has been with him. I LOVE PRECIOUS STATUS! Constant updates regarding my child are important and keep me in the loop!"

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"When we first started at this school there was a teacher who had been there for 3 years and was very good with our child & all the children. Since that teacher has left - there are 2-4+ different people every day taking care of my child and our instructions regarding feeding/changing/activities don't seem to be communicated to everyone (even the ones that are written down). What bothers me the most is that I often pick up/drop off and there are babies that are crying and crying. They never get soothed. Which only makes me worry they are letting my child cry all day, as well. The staff is either busy doing a craft for decorating the school or playing on their tablets. They don't seem to really care about any of the children. I realize it is not an easy job, but if you are going to work with children you should at least ENJOY children."

2016-12-17

2016-11-26

"Overall I'm happy just very uncomfortable when I see the scowl on the directors face every time I pick up my son."

2016-11-19

2016-09-24

"Our child has had very loving, nurturing teachers in all his classrooms. The environment of the school as a whole is very cozy and comfortable. We love that the toddler play area has a shade-cover, and during the summer there are really fun and different activities that happen every week, plus the splash day!"

2016-09-17

2016-09-08

"One last thing, I have seen the school giving preference to Hispanic children. I have witnessed it personally, heard it from other parents, and saw it in the preferential treatment of some of my Hispanic friend's daughter that also went to school there. most of the teachers at the school are Hispanic and it seems like the Hispanic kids get treated better. Our friends were always getting texts and emails with photos of their daughter and the frequency of theses communications were definitely much higher than for our son."

2016-08-27

2016-08-03

"I don't think these ladies could've made anymore pleasant. I am so blessed that my Josephine loves it here. Thank you for making her feel very welcome. You all are a blessing to us both. Thank you"

2016-07-09

"Overall, ok experience. Teachers loving to my son but I do not feel the education/curriculum is."

2016-07-02

Share The Children's Courtyard - 2960 Jazz Street's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 2960 Jazz Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 2960 Jazz Street is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 2960 Jazz Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.