Stores > The Children's Courtyard - 3801 Gattis School Road
  • The Children's The Children's Courtyard - 3801 Gattis School Road Elite Status

Round Rock, TX USA
      6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
      1-512-828-0458
      1-512-828-0481
      3062@childrenscourtyard.com
      1-512-828-0458

Voice your opinion! Review The Children's Courtyard - 3801 Gattis School Road by clicking a star below.

2017-04-22

"We enrolled our first in The Children's Courtyard on Gattis as an infant (just under two months old). I was a nervous wreck leaving my child in childcare for the first time, but could not have been more relieved or pleased with the quality of care at The Children's Courtyard. The great curriculum is what grabbed our attention in the beginning, but what we love most now is just how much the staff truly cares for our children as individuals. We now have both of our children enrolled at this school, ages 3 and 4, and we plan for them to remain here until they are ready for elementary school. The Children's Courtyard, particularly the Gattis School location, provides our children with nurturing and engaging caregivers, a quality curriculum, responsive staff members, balanced meals,and a variety of fun activities! I have and will continue to highly recommend this childcare facility to anyone!"

2017-04-22

"My only concern is the constant changing of hands in the toddler room and that his primary teacher is only part time. I felt in th infant room I received more pictures and direct communication about my child, and now that he is in toddler I receive more general communication about he class as a whole."

2017-04-07

"We have been very happy here. The staff is really attentive and has excellent follow through on requests, feedback, questions. Some of the teachers have been AMAZING and others have felt less like being partners/on a team."

2017-03-04

"I love that everyone knows my child and says hello at drop off."

2017-03-04

"I really appreciate and am extremely happy with all 3 of my son's teachers/caretakers. He is well taken care of while at school, and he enjoys going to school. I appreciate the updates that I receive on his daily activities to ensure that he is receiving the proper care."

2017-02-25

"I love that everyone knows my child and says hello at drop off."

2017-02-25

2017-02-04

"The school is great for the price, but the main teacher isn't very communicative. She is just there and I feel like she has too many kids at times. I do love the status updates!!! I think things get better as the days progress. They look great on the updates! The afternoon teacher talks more and seems more involved. More mature? More experience?"

2017-01-28

2017-01-14

"When we first started, the parent communications were excellent and the whole operation seemed to like a tight ship running. That is definitely no longer the case."

2017-01-07

2016-12-31

"I did not receive a call to confirm our visit but instead received an email which I prefer"

2016-12-24

"Our kids have been enrolled at this facility for 4-5 years. The teachers helped prepare my 5 year old for a successful year in kindergarten. I feel like the teachers and directors genuinely care and love our children. My kids have chronic health issues and the communication with the staff has always been open and effective. The parking lot can use new paint to mark off parking. Also, it can use speed bumps to slow down cars who choose to use the parking lot as a p*** through."

2016-12-17

2016-12-03

"My son has not been eating his lunch lately. I was wondering if there are 2nd options given to the children. Part of it because he cant have dairy and we understand that too."

Share The Children's Courtyard - 3801 Gattis School Road's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 3801 Gattis School Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 3801 Gattis School Road is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 3801 Gattis School Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.