Stores > The Children's Courtyard - 1308 Picadilly Drive

1-512-989-6500
      1-512-989-1546
      3056@childrenscourtyard.com
      1-512-989-6500

Voice your opinion! Review The Children's Courtyard - 1308 Picadilly Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"We are thankful for the extra care and attention given to our son and his special needs."

2017-08-01

"No complaints. Tour was ok but it would have been good to know what the school does to help transition children into their new environment and structure."

2017-07-01

"Ms. Ashley is amazing! She is very patient with the kids and HS open communication with me. She truly has passion for what she does and it shows."

2017-06-03

"I have been happy overall with the school, but the communication of what is going on in class or issues has been almost non-existent. The addition of Precious Status has improved that. I don't like that if my child does not eat a meal, they don't have options for them. I don't like that I can't bring a meal without medical need. My daughter very much wants to enjoy school in the same manner as her brother, and is often upset she can't take a lunchbox like he does. The price seems to be going up, to where if I stayed next year I'd be paying what I did when they were infants in the school! So I've decided to take them out."

2017-04-07

"I have had a very good experience here. They are not perfect of course, but everyone is really wonderful. It makes me feel good that I can trust that my child is taken care of. He has just blossomed in their care both sociall and mentally. He has learned so much, way more than I could ever teach him and he has made many friends there."

2016-12-24

"Overall it's positive, though I feel for the cost, there should be a more strict adherence to student/teacher ratios. It's sometimes hard to communicate with teachers (language barrier), although it's also nice for children to have exposure to a second language so early on. I appreciate that we can bring our own food."

2016-12-17

2016-11-26

"The staff is amazing and are always polite, I have no problem with this school my daughter loves it. I just wish there was more focus on learning and preparing kids for school."

2016-11-19

2016-10-01

"Everyone is always friendly and I love the new PreciouStatus system where I get constant updates on what my child is doing."

2016-09-24

2016-08-20

"I've enjoy the teachers. Each one my child has been a student of has contributed to my child's growth and development. They have enriched his life in so many ways. My complaints are one of uniform. These children will be dealing with this through most of there school lives. I enjoy waking up and having my child decide what shirt he would like to wear for the day. At an age when they are still trying to find there words. This morning routine gives me insight into how he's feel."

2016-08-13

2016-06-11

"The teachers are wonderful and do an excellent job engaging with the children"

2016-06-04

"Ms. Lulu and Ms. Sandra give loving care to our son. We really appreciate all they do!"

Share The Children's Courtyard - 1308 Picadilly Drive's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 1308 Picadilly Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 1308 Picadilly Drive is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 1308 Picadilly Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.