Stores > The Children's Courtyard - 2155 Willow Grove Drive

1-972-315-1286
      1-972-315-8283
      3015@childrenscourtyard.com
      1-972-315-1286

Voice your opinion! Review The Children's Courtyard - 2155 Willow Grove Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-05-30

"We are very happy and the school staff is very helpful, friendly and knowledgble"

2017-01-01

"It was great and Jessica was very courteous and patient enough to answer all our questions/concerns"

2016-12-17

"The teachers always have smiles on their faces and I always get an update on how my kid was throughout the day."

2016-12-10

2016-11-26

"I love the director and teachers at this school. Inhave a great relationship with them and feel confident that they care for my child and will communicate any great moments or causes for concern. I have shown interest in enrolling in a Private Kindergarten if one is opened."

2016-11-19

2016-10-14

"The facility was very quiet and I loved meeting the teacher and learning about their programs"

2016-09-17

"This branch of Children's Coirtyard has some of the most living and caring staff members. My daughter is always excited to see her teachers. She has made so many friends and comes home daily having learned something new."

2016-09-10

2016-08-06

"We are so glad we chose CCY! This school is amazing, my sons teacher Ms. Carol is the Best. She always goes above and beyond, She amazes us! Ms. Vanessa is awesome too! We feel very lucky to have found them and CCY."

2016-07-30

2016-07-09

"I would like to receive more communication with much notice in advance about when the school will be closed, so I can make sure I have enough time to schedule off of work because we stay open most Holidays. Also, if a child (regardless the number of children)is sent home with a fever, stomach virus, etc.; I would appreciate ALL communications so I may be alert and monitor my child closely for symptoms. Had a case where we were not told and my child ended up w/ a virus. Communication about my child on a note would be greatly appreciated as well, because I am not relayed much after I get home and my husband picks up my child. But everyone is so wonderful, kind, and are so positive towards my child & myself. Thank you for all you do."

2016-07-02

2016-04-02

"I'd like to see the kids be able to bring fun snacks to the parties again. Let's not make it so strict for the after school kids."

2016-03-05

"Everyone at this school has been wonderful!"

Share The Children's Courtyard - 2155 Willow Grove Drive's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 2155 Willow Grove Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 2155 Willow Grove Drive is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 2155 Willow Grove Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.