Houston, TX USA
    1-832-593-0592
    3052@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-281-345-0960

2017-09-23

"See above. We were very happy with this school until about 6 months ago when the school began going through enormous transitions. Things feel very unstable, and communication regarding these changes has been terrible."

2017-09-23

"I love Stacey! So glad my son is in get class"

2017-08-26

"My daughter and I started loving this school her best friends are here it was truly her second home the teachers are amazing had no problems with them at all but after 5 years the school made a lot of changes with the staff specifically with accounting team my account has been messed up since than and know one has cared for it and I'm really un satisfied. The only reason we decided to stay is because my daughter loves the teachers and she has her best friends here. This madder has not been resolved and sadly we decided to leave and find a new second home and new friends."

2017-08-12

"The tour was greatly satisfactory and I loved to have the option of a child discovery day. The curriculum was also very complete."

2017-07-01

"We used to love the school and highly recommended it to lots of people. Something has changed and the school is not the same. Front desk personnel is unfriendly, unhelpful and rude, teachers seem overworked. Communication is poor. I am very disappointed."

2017-07-01

"Everyone at the school is friendly and kind. They take an interest in my child and his classmates. I feel calm when dropping him off each day."

2017-06-17

"The most of the teachers are very experienced and good with children. But I feel that there are too many children in each room and sometimes the teachers have a hard time working with the children who's struggling with the curriculum."

2017-06-03

"The overall experience with the school is good. The teachers and staff are very nice and the building is well maintained, I just wish the classrooms were kept a little cleaner."

2017-03-18

"I can't say enough good things about this school, while it is a bit pricier than some of our other options, it was very comparable and considering how well the school is run, it's an incredible value. The class size can't be beat, and I'm incredibly happy with the education, the care, and the overall experience we've had here!"

2017-03-11

2017-01-07

"Love that they know our names when we walk in, my daughter enjoys coming here a lot. Only thing is she is sick constantly. Know that is part of daycare but it has been constant this fall/winter with something weekly."

2016-12-31

2016-11-12

"We love the teachers. School is very strict and does not take customer service into consideration when dealing with payments. We pay $13,000 a year...a little customer service would be nice if what we are asking for is not crazy."

2016-11-05

2016-10-13

"We appreciated that the director knew both the children and parents names. It was also nice that we could chat with her off the topic of our child enrolling."

Share The Children's Courtyard - 16255 Longenbaugh's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 16255 Longenbaugh is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 16255 Longenbaugh is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 16255 Longenbaugh participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.