Grapevine, TX USA
    1-817-421-1275
    3014@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-817-421-2605

2016-05-07

"I don't think my child is learning anything. She only talks about her experience on the playground and nothing else"

2016-04-23

"Top dollar school for average care"

2016-02-27

"Generally good. But communication, consistency, and turnover are all concerns."

2016-02-20

"I feel more time and energy needs to be placed on writing. It appears that my child was provided more assistance with this in the EPS rooms than she is now. Her previous teacher worked with children to learn how to write their names, now it seems their teacher gives them sheets but doesn't really work with them on it, as writing isn't as good as it used to be. This seems backwards to me as their are fewer students in the class now and they are needing to start preparing for Pre-K and Kindergarten. It is not uncommon for their to be an activity planned, but that the activity does not take place. I have been told in the past it was because they didn't have the supplies for the activity. If something is scheduled then there should not be a lack of supplies for it. Communication can also be improved. We are often notified at the last minute, including a time where we were notified via Remind at 7/8pm the night before for something that required planning. At this point families are at home and getting children ready for bed."

2016-02-13

"We really like the school and teachers and have had a good experience so far. There are a few things we wished were done differently, for example, we wish they would fill out the forms to tell us what our child did that day. He can't talk yet and we can't see him all day and it would be nice to know a story everyday of something he did or liked."

2016-02-03

"My husband and I loved the school! The classrooms were appealing to my children. The facilities smelled fresh and clean. The kids were very excited with the fish tank in the entry way. The prices are high but you get what you pay for in the area. We have toured other child care centers that are cheaper and it really shows! So excited to enroll out children!!"

2016-02-03

"I love CCY. I'm very happy we chose this school for my son. The staff is friendly, the teachers are great with the kids and it's a great place to trust with my child's early learning. Thank you."

2016-02-03

"Great experience so far. Love that diapers and wipes are provided so we do not have to constantly bring them; makes the price worth it. Love that there is a curriculum and daily activities, diaper changes and naps are logged so I know what my child did that day. Teachers are very friendly and always give me a warm and friendly welcome and goodbye. So glad Children's Courtyard was recommended to me and I will continue to recommendations to my friends and family."

2016-02-03

"We enjoy the school. Pricing is the only thing I feel could be better."

2016-02-03

"Communication needs improved. Although it is professional, it does not happen as it should. We were informed that there would be classroom newsletters now as well. Yet we have only received 1 in 3 months. Communication often comes too late to make arrangements or to prepare. Also, the summer program has not been as good as it could be the last few years including activities not occurring that should."

2016-01-23

"Over all its been 2 months my son enrolled here..and I dont see much bigger issues..but only concern I would always have as mother is he doesn't eat much. I would be happy if teachers can sit with him and make sure he has minimun food eat rather starving..coz he really does cracncky in the evening because of hunger."

2015-09-14

"The teachers are great!!! Miss Kathy and Angela do a great job!!! We also miss Jonisha. She did a great job as well."

2015-09-14

"I absolutely love this staff. My daughter has been through a lot this year including moving to a new school. They took her in like she was family and she quickly adapted to her new school. She loves the teachers and the students. They are professional, caring, knowledgeable and just overall wonderful."

2015-08-31

"Great Staff and teachers. Very nurturing environment and my son loves going to school everyday and that means he is treated well and well taken care of."

2015-08-31

"I'm big on education. I'm still educating myself. I feel curriculum is the most important part, as well as teaching ability, but I feel my child has received a well rounded education at CCY."

Share The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.