Grapevine, TX USA
    1-817-421-1275
    3014@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-817-421-2605

2017-01-21

"We love the teachers and management in the school age building! Everyone is most inviting when we are dropping off and picking up for my child that he loves going there."

2017-01-14

2016-11-26

"Love the director, the person in charge of the preschool side is not the nicest."

2016-11-19

2016-11-12

"All staff seem stressed due to lack of coverage. My son changes rooms frequently throughout the day to accommodate for state regulated ratios. I feel that this takes away from the care and attention that can be given to the children. Lowering the ration or children per teacher would greatly benefit both the children and lower stress on the teachers/staff. This worries me and always has me on the verge of considering other schools."

2016-11-05

2016-10-29

"Our overall experience has been very good. Thank you for taking care of my child so that both of us can work!"

2016-10-25

2016-09-08

"Here I need to mention the exceptions. I have based my answers in the experience of one of my children. My 2yo attending CCY has a loving and very professional teacher, Miss Jamie. Our son feels loved and the structure given is outstanding. We are very happy with Miss Jamie and her dedication and nurturing of our youngest son. In the case of our oldest son who is 5, we received a complaint about his behavior. After explaining that he is diagnosed as profoundly gifted and this means that he poses challenges when the environment is not adjusted to him (hypersensitivity mainly) this was taken as an offense by the teacher. I received a call where the teacher expelled my son from the classroom stating the he could not be controlled I had to pick him up at the directors office. This is a child that ha been followed by psychologists since the age of two, well documented and identified as profoundly gifted. It is unacceptable that the individual needs of a highly gifted child are not met because the teacher CHOOSES to discriminate the child. Furthermore, my son suffered a sexual assault by another child, IN THE CLASSROOM bathroom, during class time. We have taken this to the director but nothing happened. We are considering legal action against CCY due to the lack of response to the problem and lack of consequences to the teacher responsible. In parallel to this we will be going to the media with this if there are no consequences to the responsible persons for this incident."

2016-08-27

2016-07-23

"Teachers are very caring and warm toward children and parents. At times there seems to be a lack of structure and discipline in the classroom."

2016-07-16

2016-06-18

"We love this school. The teachers are great and personable and when a teacher seems stressed or I am not sure I'm completely comfortable with them, they have been moved before I have asked the administration about it. I would like for there to be more teachers for the 2-3 year olds, but it's not a situation that makes me consider pulling my child out."

2016-06-04

"This school is absolutely amazing!! Besides the convenient location of it being close to our home and children's school, words cannot describe the staff. They take pride in the work they do each day. The director (Gerri) is phenomenal as well, she ensures that everything runs smoothly and addresses any concerns you may have very quickly. The staff keeps you engaged with what's going on daily. My children are now in regular school which offers an after school program at a much lower rate, however, since the staff is so good at this location and we were satisfied when they were there full time, we decided to keep them in the after school program. Great job CCY Grapevine!"

2016-05-28

"Schoolage building has excellent staff and manager always greets me and engages in conversation with me. As does the staff on the big floor area."

Share The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.