Grapevine, TX USA
    1-817-421-1275
    3014@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-817-421-2605

2017-08-26

"Seven years ago when my first child started the school, we were thrilled and excited. We loved the location, we loved the teachers and the director. Since then, the directors changed; the price has tremendously increased, there is no pricing list and depending on who you talk you get different prices quoted that keep changing all the time; the quality of the service has drastically decreased; the turnover of the teacher has been non-stop; the classes are combined most of the time; the rooms are chaotic and crowded; the kids don't do the activities that are listed on the calendar; and there is a fee pretty much for everything. My third child is still in there but I am actively looking for other options to move my child as soon as possible."

2017-07-08

Dangerous

"Prepare to have your children around others without vaccinations. Prepare to meet the most unprofessional staff. I reported contagious viral skin infection. No one cared. Corporate is not even aware of current manager name or staff involvement in child abuse.

2017-06-15

"Janelle and I really enjoyed our visit yesterday. It was really important to me that I found a place for Janelle that was dedicated to child development, clean, and engaging. Jen did a wonderful job with the tour and gave me the feeling that the two of you really care about the children and their learning. I am traveling with work this week, but I am hoping to finish the enrollment process by the end of next week. I will start Janelle at 3 days sometime after the holiday in July to get her ready for full-time in August."

2017-06-03

"I hope the numbers reflect I enjoy the school. There are two thing I find annoying. The change to paying for diapers or having to bring them is frustrating. This was clearly sold to me as part of the proce agrees to pay and that contract was changed. These should be provided at no extra cost. Secondly, paying an application fee annually seems ridiculous. We should at least get a lower application fee since we are already enrolled. Having one set fee structure is always a better approach than having add on fees. It feels a bit like the airline industry when I see these extra fees pop up. Everyone at the site is great. Everyone takes great care of our some and keeps us posted on all the great things he is doing. Cheryl is an outstanding teacher!!!!"

2017-06-03

"My tour was a miserable experience. The teacher I met in the infants room seemed uninterested in answering my questions. And when I asked to sit down and continue talking so I could give my son a bottle I was left alone for 25 minutes while my tour guide and the director gossiped in the office in front of me. When I asked about the teachers certifications she said they were all first aid/ for certified and nothing beyond that. I would use them if I had absolutely no other option, even then I would be uncomfortable with my kids in their care."

2017-04-05

"Great. loves that the director knew the children's names and spoke highly to them and was generally enthusiastic to see them."

2017-03-15

"The tour was great the preschool was very neat and clean. Everyone was professional and welcoming a very good and safe feeling. I'm very excited to see my child grow and develop at the children's court yard."

2017-03-04

"Overall our experience has been great. We are greeted when we arrive. However going to the classroom at time the teachers are sitting down talking to eachother not about school related subjects. At time we are not greeted warmly. Also i usually place my child on the pillows instead of the arms of one of the teachers which I do not like."

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"Overall very positive but we did have a huge problem with the way the school handled my child being bitten over and over"

2017-02-12

"tour was ok, but was turned off at the teachers that would have been my sons teachers"

2017-02-11

2017-02-11

"Overall it has been a good experience."

2017-02-04

"Overall it has been a good experience."

2017-02-04

"We had a great experience and will more than likely enroll. Our daughter is due later this month and that's really all we are waiting on."

Share The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 1950 Glade Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.