Grand Prairie, TX USA
    1-972-263-9799
    3007@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-972-263-9098

2017-06-04

"I like the facility and the staff seemed friendly. I just don't care for my child's assigned teacher."

2017-01-20

"The administration and staff were very welcoming to my family. The tour was unscheduled and at a 'premium' pick up time. Our family was not rushed or made to feel like an inconvenience, even though the center was VERY busy."

2017-01-07

"My child has grown and learned so much since she has attended the children's courtyard."

2016-12-31

2016-12-24

"Sincerely care for the teachers and directors at this school. They are my child's second family."

2016-12-17

2016-07-09

"My experience has been very rewarding. As a first time mom I was very hesitant to leave my child and I quickly grew to love the staff and trust them in taking care of her."

2016-07-09

"Director, Manager, and staff at this facility are great! They communicate very well with me and my husband about what's going on with the school/class and our children. We have not been there very long, but they made us feel welcomed from our first day! I really liked the first day/welcome cards that our children received from the students and teachers!The menu is very detailed and they have healthy options for the children.The environment is very warm and inviting as soon as you enter. They have lots of planned activities during the summer that allow the children to learn and have fun."

2016-07-02

"I enjoy knowing my children are continuously learning while attending this school. I know that they are becoming more social with the children around them."

2016-06-25

2016-06-18

"We care for the staff very much. They do a great job!"

2016-04-23

"I really wish we had a different director. I think staff and parents would be a lot happier."

2016-02-03

"I love my child's center. The teachers and management are very welcoming and nurturing. Being a first time mom, I was hesitant about leaving my baby but CCY Polo was a good fit for my family and I feel comfortable leaving her!!"

Share The Children's Courtyard - 708 W Polo Rd's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 708 W Polo Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 708 W Polo Rd is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 708 W Polo Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.