Stores > The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Morriss Road

1-972-539-1764
      1-972-874-8758
      3017@childrenscourtyard.com
      1-972-539-1764

Voice your opinion! Review The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Morriss Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"Overall I don't have any major concerns with the school.some teachers are more pleasant than others and some are hard to interact with in a variety of ways. I do wish my son would have had the opportunity to engage in the APK program like my daughter did as she was reading and seemed more prepared for kinder than he does."

2017-08-12

"My children used to beg for me to pick them up early from their other schools. Since switching to CCY, the beg me to pick them up late and it takes us about 10-20 minutes to even make it out of the building. We are so in love with the school and staff! Switching to CCY was the best decision I could have made in my children's childcare needs!! The staff is warm and friendly, and show sincerity when it comes to my girls! They are easy to talk to, and it shows they really listen to you! I honestly can not say enough about the happiness that I have with CCY!"

2017-07-15

"Great teachers, school is very welcoming and warm. The summer calendar as a lot of engaging activities for my school ager."

2017-05-20

"I feel too many ancillary services are offered and I am often solicited to enroll my child in one more program that is high priced on top the enrollment of courtyard. I often feel we are over-asked to contribute with money or materials on top of our high tuition. I also feel like the pre-k program is over crowded for a constructive learning environment and that is due to the center wanting more $ for enrollment. Our center experiences a lot of staff turnover. That makes me nervous as a parent and upsets my kids. Lastly, I feel like some of the students with behavioral/emotional needs are not being met with adequately trained staff and that creates a negative learning environment for my children and is challenging for teachers who are teaching at max capacity."

2017-05-20

"Like it overall but a little more nurturing towards the food needs (e.g. If child does not eat during lunch making snacks more elaborate like giving something that was given during lunch along with regular snacks would make child active and satisfied) and diaper changing would make the daycare experience better"

2017-03-11

"Excellent an very impressed."

2017-01-19

"Experience and school was great. Concerning that there were so few children in the class my child would be in and also other infant rooms."

2016-12-10

"The teachers and staff have shown us so much love. My son doesn't want to leave."

2016-12-03

2016-11-26

"Great look forward seeing my children go there."

2016-10-15

"Staff genuinely care for the well being of our child."

2016-10-08

"Staff genuinely care for the well being of our child."

2016-09-08

"Great staff and homey feel of the facility made it a wonderful summer."

2016-08-27

"Great staff and homey feel of the facility made it a wonderful summer."

2016-07-09

"Too many major changes with staff, which i understand to a degree. However, the teachers that have a goal for the children, want to be there and do a great job end up leaving. While the teachers that sit, literally sit, all day are there forever not teaching the children but sitting and watching. The front office staff is not overly welcoming, although, they have improved. If my son's current teacher weren't there I'd be gone. Not sure what I will do next year."

Share The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Morriss Road's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Morriss Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Morriss Road is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Morriss Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.