Austin, TX USA
    1-512-891-6458
    3042@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-512-891-6500

2017-09-23

"We have absolutely loved our experience. Each class and all the teachers that have taken care of our kid have impressed us with their attentiveness and positive attitude. This extends to the management as well. We have heard stories of friends in other towns having to change daycare multiple times due to issue, but that thought has never once crossed our minds with CCY. Keep up the great work!"

2017-09-23

"Overall, I love this school, and especially the staff. I wish the student/teacher ratio was lower, the other school we were considering had one less student in their ratio. In spite of this, Ms Gwen does a tremendous job."

2017-08-19

"The new director is a huge improvement from the last. She sets a high standard for the teachers and is very helpful when I have concerns. The front desk attendants are always very friendly and willing to answer questions. The school has changed for the better over the last few years."

2017-06-17

"I am thrilled not only with the teachers for both my children but also with the management and director level staff here. They are attentive, caring, and my children and I love them. They give me great peace of mind during my workday to know my children are so well cared for."

2017-06-03

"Really great when things are good. Fall back on 'policy and procedure' when things are difficult. I hate parent -teacher Silvia's and would see more value in one on one dialogue."

2017-05-27

"I think overall the staff care very much about the children and their well-being."

2017-05-20

"Overall positive. There is still an issue with ownership when a problem comes up but I have to say the current teacher has been really great. We also miss the teacher on maternity leave and will welcome her back when she's ready. Ownership to issues is a huge thing for us, we admit when we make mistakes and we expect that same approach when someone else does."

2017-04-28

"The tour itself answered our questions, but we were not pleased with the security of the playground, and the high turnover that the tour guide referenced. We were also not able to meet the teacher that would have been in our child's class."

2017-04-07

"Overall, I'm disappointed in this school, especially for the cost. The director is great though."

2017-01-28

"The teachers are nice but seem to yell a lot because of the large child to teacher ratio, they don't have a choice. They don't show a lot of true care/nurturing for the child or really care about the child advancing/learning."

2017-01-21

2016-11-26

"It's ok. Wish there was not so much staff and administration turnover. I have heard from other parents rumors about safety issues."

2016-11-26

"We appreciate the staff and extracurricular activities that Children's Courtyard provides."

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

Share The Children's Courtyard - 5914 West William Cannon Drive's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 5914 West William Cannon Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 5914 West William Cannon Drive is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 5914 West William Cannon Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.