Arlington, TX USA
    1-817-467-2999
    3066@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-817-467-2888

2017-07-08

"I feel like staff professionalism needs to be addressed. I'm worried my child is not getting the attention they need."

2017-05-20

"I truly love my boss. Toni Moreno. She is very supportive, loving, and truly has a heart for everyone. She tries her best to help us. And that's what counts. And my staff is always willing to do teamwork."

2017-03-25

"I love the school and all of the teachers. They make you feel like family. I don't have to worry about my kids when they are there."

2016-09-24

"I learn something new every week, and that is not necessarily a good thing."

2016-09-17

"I learn something new every week, and that is not necessarily a good thing."

2016-09-08

"My answers were based on Jessica Cook, and Ms. Jasmine in APK. Both are wonderful. My 2 year old has changed teachers so frequently that I don't feel I have gotten to know one well enough to comment."

2016-08-27

2016-08-20

"We've been here since my oldest (8) was 15 weeks old. Through many school director and school manager changes, there is a core group of teachers that have been with us the entire time. The infant teachers still visit with us regularly and I have always felt that the teachers love my kids and are looking out for their best interests."

2016-08-13

2016-04-23

"Honestly I don't trust the safety and services we are paying for. Totally unacceptable"

2016-03-19

"I have always loved my daughters teachers, they go above and beyond. Her more recent teacher I can't say the same for. However, my director is helping me to find a way to help the teacher and myself make this a better situation. I love the director and all of the other teachers at this facility. I want you to know that Mrs. Jessica, Jasmine and Bianca are true assets and are just not replaceable!"

2016-02-13

"I love this school. My children feel at home here. The director is very involved in all the classroom activities, and provides good leadership. The teachers love my kids and help them develop good social skills, manners and educational skills consistent with how we are at home."

2016-02-13

"Every body at this school is really great. We drive a little farther so our child can attend the school because we love the teachers and the atmosphere they provide."

2015-09-14

"My son and i both love the school and staff"

2015-09-14

"My husband and I are first time parents. The thought of leaving our precious and irreplaceable baby girl somewhere for 8 hours a day with someone new that wasn't us created anxiety weeks before her first day. But the teachers and directors of CCY made my first week there bearable and smooth. Our baby girl was treated with love and helped to transition smoothly. The environment is soothing, safe, clean and fun. They even suggested I call to check on her and were so understanding and amazing when I did. A month in and they still treat me like a long time parent. So friendly, respectful and caring. Our baby girl knows her routine and has grown and advanced so much in just a year. I looked around at other near by schools, but as a mothers instinct this was the only place my instinct felt my daughter would be loved and nurtured as an extension of my husband and I. Thank you to all the teachers and directors that have taken us in as family. Everyday I know our lil one is with family!!"

Share The Children's Courtyard - 8131 Matlock Road's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 8131 Matlock Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 8131 Matlock Road is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 8131 Matlock Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.