8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

Customer service: 9.61/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.62/10
2018-01-05

Work Perfect.

"Work Perfect. Covered wide area day and night. It's very clear view and show detail. "

2018-01-02

Service

"Great service! Received two HD274HD4 Honeywell dome cameras in a timely fashion. But may have to return them because The high def HQA feature seems not compatible with my Honeywell HRGX 162 DVR. What is the return policy? Do I need a return authorization number? Matt Kibbe 413-575-5760"

2018-01-01

Service

"quick deliver and great service "

2017-12-29

Camera parts

"Parts bought worked as required. Nothing arrived broken. Will order again when needed for install jobs."

2017-12-28

Great Service & Product

"The person we spoke to was very informative about the product. Once we finally had the time to install it, it works perfectly. We are VERY pleased. Thank You"

2017-12-17

System works like a charm

"Hi Mike
I love my new system, I only have one complaint and that is being you set up everything using my MacBook Pro computer, Airport utility keep popping up on my computer screen as a pop up which is quite annoying. I like being able to View my camera system on my iPad, iPhone and Computer, and these functions are great. Shortly I will be ordering two additional replacement cameras from you after the holidays.
Thank you for your assistance with the pop-up.
Merry Christmas and have a Happy Holidays

770-461-3408
404 316 4876

2017-12-14

Outstanding Service after sale

"Chris H was instrumental in diagnosing pairing issue with my TP links. Chris reviewed potential variables eliminating each first in discussion then verification through direction provided until root cause was determined.
My experience with Chris H reinforced my decision to initially select and now value CCTV Camera Pros as my go to supplier.
Charles A.

2017-12-05

Security Camera For My Home

"I replaced an old security camera with one from CCTV. The gentleman I spoke with was very knowledgeable about my requirement and assisted in the proper camera selection. Shipment was prompt and I am very pleased with it. I would recommend CCTV and definitely do business with them again.

John P. New Jersey

2017-11-30

Shipping was speedy

"I have not installed the cameras, but they are exactly what I wanted. Plan to add 4 more cameras in the near further.

Thanks
Marty

2017-11-29

nice folks!!

"after looking extensively on line to find a CCTV Test Monitor for my business i found CCTVCAMERAPROS.com and i put in a call to them and right away was able to speak to a knowledgeable person that quickly directed me to exactly what i was looking for!! Good folks to give my business to and will be using them from now on!!!!!! Thank You to the fellow that helped me pick my product and i appreciate the accuracy and ease of the purchase you provided!! "

2017-11-27

Two day delivery from Florida to British Columbia

"Incredible delivery time... just wish the connections on the monitor were labelled video in / out etc."

2017-11-24

Excellent Company

"One of our outdoor cameras stopped working and was well outside it's warranty. They replaced it with a new one at no charge. They stand behind there products. Very satisfied!"

2017-11-20

Great Product and complementary customer service

"First I would have to say that the customer service alone is worth purchasing products from this company above all others. I was looking for cameras to install at my in-laws house after someone tried to break in. The fact that they dealt with multiple calls before purchase since I wasn't sure what cameras would do what I know I wanted to cover. I just finished the installation this weekend, his recommendation on product was spot on, the clarity of the cameras day or night is tremendous. I spoke with Chris Haldas on multiple occasions and his knowledge of product and the level of customer service that he provided was top notch. I would recommend anyone to do business with CCTV Camera Pros. "

2017-11-17

Still have 3 slot to fill up...

"Actually working with mechanical split can be risky when providing excellent service to a customer. Getting to patronize CCTV Camera Pros back in 2015, we were more than satisfied with the product and with the demand and upgrade in the CCTV systems our client requested for AHD Distribution split which has result to this Rating. On behalf of all of us at Bay Technical Enterprises, I'll say the product is doing its purpose. Thank you!"

2017-11-14

First Order

"Nothing out of the ordinary"

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.