8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-03

Great Product and Fast Delivery

"I found the 4 camera multiplexer on your web site and the description and specs were very clear. I got a 4 day delivery to New Zealand and the product is awesome. We will certainly tell others about your products and service."

2018-04-30

Just what I needed for a difficult install.

"I tried several other UTP video transmission devices from a couple well known manufacturers, without success. I needed a 12VDC device at the camera, and found the unit at CCTV Camera Pros. It looked just like what I had used on another project. I ordered it, they followed up, received quickly, and it worked like a champ. Well done, CCTV Camera Pros!! "

2018-04-25

Great Service

"Worked with me to spec the right camera for my retrofit needs. Cameras were delivered very promptly and installation was a breeze. They went above and beyond by sending me installation info and common "gotchas" to look out for before my equipment arrived. Very pleased with CCTV Camera Pros, and will certainly do more business with them in the future."

2018-04-23

Awesome

"I needed a device to view HD-TVI cams for a project . . . located a IP Camera Test Monitor that appeared to have the capabilities for the job. I called the Company (first time I dealt with them) and spoke to a rep, Chris (I think) about what I was trying to do. The rep was right on top of it and even honored a discount that was on their site. The item was in stock and they overnighted it to me and I received it the next day, despite the fact that FEDEX was not their primary shipper. The device has been great so far . . . I would definitely rec this company based on this experience. Keep up the good work. "

2018-04-18

Great Service

"Chris has been and continues to be a great help with setup

Thanks Again

2018-04-18

thanks

"quick delivery. easy set-up."

2018-04-16

Camera works Grate

"Received everything in good condition. Camera works grate."

2018-04-10

Great site to do business with

"Took very little time to find exactly what I needed. Was shipped as promised and on schedule without delays"

2018-04-04

Monitor Replacement

"At first, I had an exact replacement for a Bosch on order. You notified me after a couple of weeks that Bosch quit making that model. Your salesman on the phone offered a suggestion that arrived quickly and did the job."

Outstanding advice and service

"My 93 year old mother who lives at home is not as mobile as she use to be so I wanted to find a way for her to view her backyard bird feeders on TV. After searching the internet and trying to educate myself about external surveillance cameras, I found advice Mike the co-owner of CCTV Camera Pros had given to someone who wanted to view his backyard. The system sounded complex to me at the time so I contacted Mike and he made it simple with selected camera, 100 ft cable, and an adapter to convert analogue signal from camera to digital for HDMI cable attaching adapter to tv. I had some difficulty in getting a signal but working with tech support from Carlos' at CCTV, we figured out the adapter was not working. Had a replacement quickly sent, and bingo! Beautiful picture of my bird feeders on my 60 inch 1080p tv. Good to have tested it before I taking to my mother who lives in a different city. Overall, great advice for a terrific camera system with enthusiastic tech support to work out a little bug. My mother will be pleased as well as surprised. Thanks Mike and Carlos. "

2018-04-03

Great experience and product!

"I appreciate getting a product that delivers performance and value that exceeds my expectations. So many times I have bought from the internet and been disappointed by other retailers. The product demos here show the performance which was a Huge selling point for me. It was easy to order and arrived faster than predicted. These guys are now on my Favorites list and I will be back."

Happy customer

"Great company to work with. They are very attentive to their customers needs. "

2018-04-02

Great deal & fast shipping too, thanks.

"Great deal & fast shipping too, thanks."

2018-03-30

Parking lot surveillance camera

"The module I purchased was the perfect solution to my surveillance camera puzzle . I wanted a hard-wired, not Wi-fi based, system and it was hard to piece together components that would work together. Very customer-friendly to deal with. "

2018-03-29

Great products & service

"Mike and his crew went out of their way to answer my many questions before purchase. After the sale they allowed me to upgrade a component for a modest difference + shipping."

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.