Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-09-28

Hi Quality Products Backed by Expert Customer Service

"We purchased a second 16 channel iDVR from CCTV Camera Pros and are very happy with its robust features and large storage capacity. Our system has a DVD burner and 24 TB hard drive to retrieve past events not initially noticed. We also like it's time saving high speed playback options.

CCTV Camera Pros is known for its expert customer support which we have used many times. Carlos Cabrera, a Security Engineer in Technical Support, was instrumental in helping us configure wiring and power supply requirements for our complex security system. Chris Drumm was also very helpful in Technical Support. His advise as an experienced installer shed light on many issues we were dealing with.

If you're looking for a CCTV system, make sure the company you're purchasing from has great customer support. Professional technical support can be a huge time saver, and often saves costly mistakes in purchasing, and installing equipment. We think shopping for price alone is a big mistake. CCTV Camera Pros has high quality security equipment at good prices, backed by "free" customer and technical support that can't be beat!

We highly recommend CCTV Camera Pros for any of your CCTV security needs.

Lyle W. Place II

President

Natural Brands Companies

2017-09-27

Jim Goosen - iDVR / Camera Purchase

"Fast Delivery despite the hurricane in Florida.
Unit set up quickly as we had set one up before. Slight difference from other one, however, software the same.
Unit was noted running "hot" to the touch on the bottom right. Also, mouse did not work.
Spoke with Mike Haldas via phone and e-mail about issues. He was very responsive in rectifying the issue. After checking the system and power specs, he is sending another one. DVR is still running, however, placed on a metal tray in fear it would scorch / burn the table top. Temperature was ~125 degrees. I hope you check the system after it is returned to verify our findings to help you in the future.
Great communication with Mike concerning the CMS PC software had to be updated as well to add this system to it. Worked great after update.
We have done business with your company prior and my brother in law Jerome Goosen was very pleased as well.
Great support all around and we do not hold you accountable for system failures as you make it right in the end. Thanks for your help.

2017-09-26

Great Service Great Equipment

"I have been dealing with CCTV Camera pros for the past five years and just great service and great equipment this company is one of the best in the business for "

2017-09-22

Great Service

"Had a small issue with one camera but they promptly corrected the problem and shipped the correct one. I've been doing business with them for some time professionally and this was my first for personal use. I will continue to do business there. And highly recommend them."

2017-09-21

Must have for 24VAC to 12VDC converting

"I found very few 24VAC cameras when shopping and a lot of 12VDC, so this is a must have if you have a 24VAC power supply. You have to provide your own power leads to the camera, but this hooks right between the balun and the camera. Took 5 mins to get the new cameras going.
Best price I found at the time on the 'net.

2017-09-11

Great Vendor, Highly Recommend there equipment

"Great Experience ordering from CCTV Camera Pros"

2017-09-11

Everything went as planned

"My order went through without any problems. Shipped quickly and accurately. When I had a couple little tech questions upgrading from a 10 year old Geovision system to this one, a phone call to James solved them quickly. I've already ordered more items and plan to order from you in the future as my needs arise. "

2017-09-09

Orders. Arrived. Happy.

"Orders. Arrived. Happy. "

2017-09-07

Excellent job done in getting my order in time

"Was so happy to have met you guys I will make every effort to tell all my veterans I know especially post 1946 Benjamin Moore "

2017-09-06

Greatest Company Around

"Mike
I enjoy talking to Farrly Buckman he has a great way of making you feel confident that he's there to help you with any problems you may encounter. I have purchased 16 cameras for my home and a IDVR system in the pass, and farrly has help me with every problem I have encountered. I'm the security officer for Rock County Rifle and Pistol club, we have 2 ranges and I have purchased 2 systems from your company 7 cameras so far.
Your products work great, and I'm pleased how they work. I will be placing more order in the feature to cover shooting areas for safety reasons. I will be talking with farrly in the feature. Have a great day.
Frank J. Monestero
Membership Director/Security
Rock County Rifle & Pistol Club Inc.

2017-09-06

CCTV experience

"I was in need of information for a basic camera system that I wanted to install in my cabinet shop to monitor activity and the outside of my building. Tried a couple of other internet sites for security systems with out much success and then I found CCTV, that was the place to be! Web site is top notch and phone service is excellent. My first call was answered by Chris Drumm and he was excellent. I explained my needs and objective, he put together a proposal with quote and emailed to me within 24 hours. We worked out some details, I place order and received everything well packaged within a couple of days. After I had cameras up and running Chris spent an hour plus getting my modem properly configured for remote access and I was good to go. I am very please with the equipment, instructions provided, technical support and remote access app I use on I phone and I Pad. Owner sent a thank you email, great customer appreciation, I would highly recommend CCTV"

2017-09-01

Best Customer Service!

"These guys are some top notch professionals. They made sure we got our large order delivered to us by our deadline and were super communicative through out the whole process. We were very pleased with our product too. Would certainly return for items in the future.

Thanks for everything!

2017-08-31

165 ft Camera Cable

"I received the cable is short order and tested is out before installing it outside. It works fine. Compared the picture with a 50 ft. cable and could not see any difference. The length is about right for my situation. Good price and value. Thanks."

2017-08-31

Great products, great support

"First of all, their support and sales staff are top notch. They are able to answer any questions you may have, and are willing to sit with you and assist until the job is done. Products are always well described and showcased on their site, so you know exactly what you are getting. "

2017-08-30

AV integrator

"We always have a positive experience purchasing from CCTV Camera Pros. Customer service is excellent and they are eager to help in the event of product delays or technical issues."

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.