Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-10-25

A Professional Company

"There are not too many companies that show such as level of professionalism and support. I will definitely buy from them again, the customer services is up the top, any questions they answer right away. Highly recommended, they are not robot, they are down to earth...Kudos for that!!!. Keep the great work."

2017-10-23

All good! Thanks

"Salesperson gave me all the correct part #'s for the job at hand."

2017-10-22

Fast delivery, packaged good, works great

"Installed cables the same day of delivery. Works perfectly. I thought the pricing was good."

2017-10-21

Quick responds

"Fast responds to any question asked "

2017-10-21

Great products...even better customer service.

"Just installed the iDvr-pro with (4)HD cameras and (4) existing SD cameras, the NEW cameras are amazing, DVR was a breeze to set up and tech Carlos, Chris and James are always willing to help whenever we come across an issue. Great work guys, we appreciate what you do for us. "

2017-10-20

Great company! CCTVPros is excellent!

"Everything they do, they do with the customer in mind. I completely trust their advice, love their work ethic, and appreciate the quality of their products. Have over 3 years of use of their products, and they are rock solid. "

2017-10-17

Awesome 180 Deg Angle

"The picture is crisp and is excellent during the day. The night is also equally good. I am using this for my parts room."

2017-10-15

cctv equipment and customer care

"i purchaced from cctv and they were very thourough and followed up like an old fashioned doctor with much care............good folks and a wide variety of good products. "

2017-10-12

I'm a General Contractor in Washington State and searched for weeks for an affordable jobsite wireless monitoring and recording

"Farryl Was a fantastic Rep"

2017-10-11

"10/10 amazing product and service!"

2017-10-07

Helpful staff. Thank you.

"Very helpful staff. Happy with the order."

2017-10-06

Excellent customer service.

"My order was filled and shipped quickly. After receiving it I realized the cable I ordered wasn't there.
I called Farryl Buchman and he chased it down. It was being held by UPS for some reason. Farryl assured me he would ship a new batch of cable to me that day so there would be no delay in receiving the balance of my order. He fixed the problem without me even having to ask. Thanks Farryl! and Thank you CCTV Camera Pros!

2017-10-05

Excellent product

"I purchased a Color Quad System unit and was very satisfied with the product. It worked as advertised and easy to set up. My only issue was the LED power light...much too bright like a lazor beam, had to cover it up. Other than that, this is a great product . "

2017-10-04

BNC Cable

"I ordered a 100' BNC cable and am very satisfied with the fast delivery, quality and performance of the cable for my close circuit camera system. I had doubts on whether or not the image would degrade through this cable over a run of 100". The images I am capturing are as crisp as the shorter 65' lengths. In a sea of poorly performing cables out there, I greatly appreciate the top quality product that you offer and the proactive follow up on my purchase."

2017-10-02

excellent customer service

"Online experience is a plus and after sale customer service is excellent. Mike suggested we use a gadget to be able to view our cameras and he was right on the money. I'm happy with the service and the whole experience with CCTV Camera Pros. "

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.