Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.

CCTV Camera And Cable.

"Most of my e-mail was with James. He was most helpful in explaining my questions. Keep up the good service, guys."

Police Review

"I would like to let everyone know not only do the products work but the technical help you get from the support line is amazing! I dealt with both Chris and Farryl. Both of which were of great help and very patient and helped resolve our issues."

Awesome tech support

"Out of the box my camera was In black and white. I called tech support and they walked me through steps to fix it. Their tech support was knowledgeable and very fast "

Pleased so far

"I've had it on the bench and tested it and the cameras on with very pleasing results. I'm a bit shocked at the complexity of the DVR but also glad to have the options, I can see why the manual was sent on a CD. I'm working my way through it. I've had to order a few additional parts and my biggest problem is integrating my old camera(s). After much much consideration I decided to put the DVR in the attic, under the insulation to protect from the heat yet give it space to stay cool, it is a bit of a problem. I broke my wrist a few months back that really hampers the crawling around. I'm hesitant to take the final plunge and move the DVR to the attic, many things will be set in stone than. I would like to have my existing camera(s) tested & working first at least. I'm still learning, I hope I don't need to be using the 'remote' once it is installed. I have a May deadline but that shouldn't be a problem."

Excellent Customer Service

"I was very please with my experience with CCTV Camera Pro's. I needed a replacement video card for my old GeoVision system. When I first called Farryl was extremely helpful and answered all my questions and we talked about an upgrade path to a HD system. Under now promise of me purchasing from them he still spend a lot of time with me on the phone and via email to answer all my questions, etc. After I purchased they once again helped me with more product specifics on the product I bought and recommended products if/when I upgrade. I would purchase from them again in a heartbeat!"

Useless for Axis cameras.

"Called your tech support about problems with getting video from our Axis camers. Not happy with product or high price of the product."

AMAZING Tech Support

"I purchased a IDVR PRO8A from CCTV Camera Pros so I could link it to my iphone and keep an eye on my business when I am away. This is not the first satisfied experience I have had with this company but it is the first review. I do not write reviews unless I am over impressed. The dvr itself is amazing with the dummy proof features that make it so easy for someone who isn't up with the computer age can figure it out.....like me. I ran into a problem with port forwarding to my iphone, so I started with some emails and once I knew what information the techs would need I made the call and within minutes they had me in business. Carlos sent me the info and James set everything up.....it was amazing to watch. Great tech support and awesome equipment. I haven't been able to find security equipment that matches CCTV, all my cameras and dvr's have been purchased with this company and today they went above and beyond to prove why. Very happy!!!"

“Excellent and Very Prompt Customer Service!!!”

"All I can say is what the title already explains, excellent and very prompt customer service!!!"

Our go to store for CCTV

"Great as always. Our go-to store for CCTV."

Technical Support

"Outstanding support on your iDVR systems. I am still using a system I bought in 2012 and have been very pleased with it. Farryl Buchman has helped me with a couple of problems over the past few months and his support is excellent. He is prompt, knowledgeable and patient. Can't recommend this company and Farryl strongly enough. "

Positive upgrade to our Parish Bingo Games

"We were looking to upgrade our camera system that was in our Parish Bingo hall. A generous donor gave us three new 32 inch flat screen TV's to show what bingo ball was in Que. The problem was we had an old 2.4 ghz analog camera system from Aldi. It was starting to show signs of wear and with interference from all the new cell phones in the hall, the signal was dropping. Mr. Haldas gave us a couple of options to remedy the situation. He actually set up a camera in house to see if it would meet our requirements. He then went one step forward and recommended a more affordable model that would do the job plus. I am glad we came across his store on line as we are more than pleased with the results. The Bingo Players have remarked how clear the image of the ball in Que is. They are happy with the result and there is no interference with the picture on the sets. All the pieces came in on as scheduled. It was just as said with an easy install, just plug and play. The only lag in time we had was with me getting the OK from the Bingo Committee. I highly recommend Mr. Haldas and CCTV Camera Pros. Problem solved."

Everything as expected

"Will buy again and like the service"

Outstanding Customer Service

"The customer service is outstanding."

Work Perfect.

"Work Perfect. Covered wide area day and night. It's very clear view and show detail. "

"Great service! Received two HD274HD4 Honeywell dome cameras in a timely fashion. But may have to return them because The high def HQA feature seems not compatible with my Honeywell HRGX 162 DVR. What is the return policy? Do I need a return authorization number? Matt Kibbe 413-575-5760"

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,457 merchant members.