8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

Customer service: 9.58/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.58/10
2018-04-18

Great Service

"Chris has been and continues to be a great help with setup

Thanks Again

2018-04-18

thanks

"quick delivery. easy set-up."

2018-04-16

Camera works Grate

"Received everything in good condition. Camera works grate."

2018-04-10

Great site to do business with

"Took very little time to find exactly what I needed. Was shipped as promised and on schedule without delays"

2018-04-04

Monitor Replacement

"At first, I had an exact replacement for a Bosch on order. You notified me after a couple of weeks that Bosch quit making that model. Your salesman on the phone offered a suggestion that arrived quickly and did the job."

Outstanding advice and service

"My 93 year old mother who lives at home is not as mobile as she use to be so I wanted to find a way for her to view her backyard bird feeders on TV. After searching the internet and trying to educate myself about external surveillance cameras, I found advice Mike the co-owner of CCTV Camera Pros had given to someone who wanted to view his backyard. The system sounded complex to me at the time so I contacted Mike and he made it simple with selected camera, 100 ft cable, and an adapter to convert analogue signal from camera to digital for HDMI cable attaching adapter to tv. I had some difficulty in getting a signal but working with tech support from Carlos' at CCTV, we figured out the adapter was not working. Had a replacement quickly sent, and bingo! Beautiful picture of my bird feeders on my 60 inch 1080p tv. Good to have tested it before I taking to my mother who lives in a different city. Overall, great advice for a terrific camera system with enthusiastic tech support to work out a little bug. My mother will be pleased as well as surprised. Thanks Mike and Carlos. "

2018-04-03

Great experience and product!

"I appreciate getting a product that delivers performance and value that exceeds my expectations. So many times I have bought from the internet and been disappointed by other retailers. The product demos here show the performance which was a Huge selling point for me. It was easy to order and arrived faster than predicted. These guys are now on my Favorites list and I will be back."

Happy customer

"Great company to work with. They are very attentive to their customers needs. "

2018-04-02

Great deal & fast shipping too, thanks.

"Great deal & fast shipping too, thanks."

2018-03-30

Parking lot surveillance camera

"The module I purchased was the perfect solution to my surveillance camera puzzle . I wanted a hard-wired, not Wi-fi based, system and it was hard to piece together components that would work together. Very customer-friendly to deal with. "

2018-03-29

Great products & service

"Mike and his crew went out of their way to answer my many questions before purchase. After the sale they allowed me to upgrade a component for a modest difference + shipping."

2018-03-28

Excellent customer service

"I needed a specific product and spoke with customer service before purchasing. They were very helpful and took the time to ensure that I knew my options. Thanks"

2018-03-27

"Great product and service."

2018-03-27

CCTV system

"Original camera ( open box sale ) did not work with 100' cable. I talked with Carlos several times to diagnose the problem. He sent me a replacement 100' cable, thinking that was the problem. New cable didn't solve the problem. Talked with Carlos several times again,,,,,, Then he decided to send me a completely new camera. The new camera solved all the problems and works perfectly! I cannot say enough about the great customer service and helpful suggestions. Carlos is very knowledgeable about CCTV and all of his products,,,,,,,,, and returned my calls and emails promptly."

2018-03-26

Colorado cctv install

"Your webite is easy to navigate and i had to make one phone call after install. He was very knowledgeable about the product and we got the issue corrected within minutes. I will recommend this company and its productd whenever someone is in need of security. Thanks guys"

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.