8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

Customer service: 9.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.62/10
2018-06-19

100% satisfied,

"The easiest order I placed in long time. Came on time and works great."

2018-06-18

great machine i should've gotten one years ago its save steps and time

"great machine i should've gotten one years ago , "

2018-06-18

Look no further

"I needed to upgrade our older CCTV system for our concert halls and decided to call different dealers using the internet as a source. When I called CCTV Camera Pros, they knew exactly what I was looking for. They analyzed my need and offered the right solution. The cameras and controller they sold us are top notch. I installed everything myself. The difference in clarity and color is astounding. They gave us a good price, shipped it right away, and to the right address. We buy a lot of stuff from a lot of people. These guys are the real deal.

2018-06-16

Okay

"I purchased this camera for it's Analog HD features. However, my NVR do not accept Analog HD video. therefore , I decided to install in the CVBS Mode with a little help from customer service. it's good to know that there are still intenet retailers you can call and good service . "

2018-06-14

Excellent Product and Support

"Audio product was as advertised and easy to install. Very pleased with purchase."

2018-06-07

"Excellent experience, shipping was very fast, and extremely happy with the performance!"

2018-06-06

Dahua camera

"Hello Mike,

I have received the camera. So far I am very satisfied with it. Hopefully it will stay this way.

Andrey

2018-06-05

Baluns

"They worked as advertised"

2018-06-01

CCTV is the Vendor of Choice for Me

"CCTV is the "go to" vendor for audio visual products for my needs.

It has a large selection of products such as video cables in all lengths and several colors, as well as associated connectors.

I've had an evolving project over the last three years in setting up cameras on a large model train set up. It required hundreds of feet of video cable and scores of connectors. As the project progressed, I would find I needed - on short order - some additional length of cable.

I'd go straight to my computer, access CCTV, quickly locate the parts I needed, and put them on order.

They were always delivered expeditiously, thus keeping me on schedule.

The CCTV website is on my "Favorites" bar.

2018-05-30

DVR replacement

"Great company with top equipment and excellent techs."

2018-05-30

Camera was everything I expected

"I bought a camera that would be compatible with my older security dvr. The camera works great. I was happy that I received a specs sheet for installing it myself. I got an email from someone in the company asking me about my experience. Very happy with the product and customer service. I plan to buy more from them!!!"

2018-05-26

Great job

"You did a good job but I see their is more I need but hey if your company want to buy a brand new 1080i camera I'm about to throw it as far as I can... It's not your company so other site pulled a fast one on me n now I need everything but the piece I ordered from u n the camera... thanks for what you have helped me with"

2018-05-25

Very good experience

"Great communication, was very quick to answer my questions. I would buy from them again."

2018-05-25

Excellent Service & Products

"It was simple to navigate through the website. I got a response in a very timely manner. The recommendation for my situation was given by a very knowledgeable individual. The openness to do business with just a private consumer was also very nice. Other companies pointed me toward a distributor with marked up pricing. The part was delivered exactly when it was promised and it worked perfectly. It was a true pleasure doing business with a professional company.

Rick

2018-05-24

Very prompt and helpful customer service !

"Got me up and running right away after encountering a problem on my end with older equipment. very satisfied."

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.