Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Our go to store for CCTV

"Great as always. Our go-to store for CCTV."

2018-01-15

Technical Support

"Outstanding support on your iDVR systems. I am still using a system I bought in 2012 and have been very pleased with it. Farryl Buchman has helped me with a couple of problems over the past few months and his support is excellent. He is prompt, knowledgeable and patient. Can't recommend this company and Farryl strongly enough. "

2018-01-13

Positive upgrade to our Parish Bingo Games

"We were looking to upgrade our camera system that was in our Parish Bingo hall. A generous donor gave us three new 32 inch flat screen TV's to show what bingo ball was in Que. The problem was we had an old 2.4 ghz analog camera system from Aldi. It was starting to show signs of wear and with interference from all the new cell phones in the hall, the signal was dropping. Mr. Haldas gave us a couple of options to remedy the situation. He actually set up a camera in house to see if it would meet our requirements. He then went one step forward and recommended a more affordable model that would do the job plus. I am glad we came across his store on line as we are more than pleased with the results. The Bingo Players have remarked how clear the image of the ball in Que is. They are happy with the result and there is no interference with the picture on the sets. All the pieces came in on as scheduled. It was just as said with an easy install, just plug and play. The only lag in time we had was with me getting the OK from the Bingo Committee. I highly recommend Mr. Haldas and CCTV Camera Pros. Problem solved."

2018-01-11

Everything as expected

"Will buy again and like the service"

2018-01-07

Outstanding Customer Service

"The customer service is outstanding."

2018-01-05

Work Perfect.

"Work Perfect. Covered wide area day and night. It's very clear view and show detail. "

2018-01-02

Service

"Great service! Received two HD274HD4 Honeywell dome cameras in a timely fashion. But may have to return them because The high def HQA feature seems not compatible with my Honeywell HRGX 162 DVR. What is the return policy? Do I need a return authorization number? Matt Kibbe 413-575-5760"

2018-01-01

Service

"quick deliver and great service "

2017-12-29

Camera parts

"Parts bought worked as required. Nothing arrived broken. Will order again when needed for install jobs."

2017-12-28

Great Service & Product

"The person we spoke to was very informative about the product. Once we finally had the time to install it, it works perfectly. We are VERY pleased. Thank You"

2017-12-17

System works like a charm

"Hi Mike
I love my new system, I only have one complaint and that is being you set up everything using my MacBook Pro computer, Airport utility keep popping up on my computer screen as a pop up which is quite annoying. I like being able to View my camera system on my iPad, iPhone and Computer, and these functions are great. Shortly I will be ordering two additional replacement cameras from you after the holidays.
Thank you for your assistance with the pop-up.
Merry Christmas and have a Happy Holidays

770-461-3408
404 316 4876

2017-12-14

Outstanding Service after sale

"Chris H was instrumental in diagnosing pairing issue with my TP links. Chris reviewed potential variables eliminating each first in discussion then verification through direction provided until root cause was determined.
My experience with Chris H reinforced my decision to initially select and now value CCTV Camera Pros as my go to supplier.
Charles A.

2017-12-05

Security Camera For My Home

"I replaced an old security camera with one from CCTV. The gentleman I spoke with was very knowledgeable about my requirement and assisted in the proper camera selection. Shipment was prompt and I am very pleased with it. I would recommend CCTV and definitely do business with them again.

John P. New Jersey

2017-11-30

Shipping was speedy

"I have not installed the cameras, but they are exactly what I wanted. Plan to add 4 more cameras in the near further.

Thanks
Marty

2017-11-29

nice folks!!

"after looking extensively on line to find a CCTV Test Monitor for my business i found CCTVCAMERAPROS.com and i put in a call to them and right away was able to speak to a knowledgeable person that quickly directed me to exactly what i was looking for!! Good folks to give my business to and will be using them from now on!!!!!! Thank You to the fellow that helped me pick my product and i appreciate the accuracy and ease of the purchase you provided!! "

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.