8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-09-15

Very satisfied

"My local Woodcraft recommended that I order a stand for my CNC pendant from CCTV Camera Pros and I am glad that I did. My order arrived very promptly, was nicely packaged and was of top quality. The installation was simple and included the necessary screws. I called their technical support to inquire about another purchase and they were most helpful. "

2018-09-09

Product was just what I wanted at a good price. I received it quickly. Thanks

"Well done website. Easy to find what I needed and easy checkout. "

2018-08-24

A "Pleasing" Customer Service Experience

"It is time to make mention of a company that has been great to work with .... CCTV Camera Pros. I placed an online order – and unfortunately ordered the wrong product from CCTV Camera Pros. I dislike having to return products because most companies are a pain to work with when you have to return an item. When it came time to return the product, the company was amazing and quick in helping me resolve my problem – TOTALLY pain free! I will definitely order from this company again because they know how to treat their customers with integrity and class. Thank you CCTV Camera Pros for caring about your customers!"

2018-08-20

Very happy customer!

"I received my order quickly and am very satisfied with the service provided! 100% recommend CCTV Camera Pros. "

2018-08-17

GREAT

"The camera is exactly what we needed. It hooked right up to our obsolete cameras hookup. "

2018-08-16

Excellent product and customer service

"All my questions were answered before buying the product, excellent customer service and great video tutorials."

2018-08-15

Fast response

"I'm from Hungary, Europe. I've bought an AHD multiplexer from Jimmy Carlin. I've satisfied by the fast responses, I've always knew what is the status of my order by the frequent but not disturbing e-mails. Perfect customer experience!"

2018-08-13

works great

"The web site was informative and educated me on everything I needed to know to make my purchase. I bought a single HD camera so that my boss could view the main office entry door(no need for recording the images) on a regular television set. I have not needed to talk to a rep at CCTV Camera Pros. I will buy from CCTV Camera Pros the next time I need something because I prefer not to talk to someone and I gleaned plenty of info from the web site."

2018-08-10

9 Channel Video Multiplexer

"When our multiplexer failed I contacted CCTV Camera Pros. Having no professional experience in this field, I found the sales person to be very helpful in identifying our needs and recommending the correct replacement equipment."

2018-08-03

Sales and Service

"Had great experience with sales and service; had an issue with the delivery but that was UPS and not CCTV Camera Pros. We will use them again when necessary."

2018-08-02

Simple video splitter

"Product worked well, price was right, and delivery was as expected. "

2018-08-02

Great camera company

"I purchased cameras from CCTV to monitor my disabled brother's apartment. Farryl helped me set up the cameras and has helped as needed with any questions I have had. The cameras work very well and the company provides excellent customer service and technical assistance. Without hesitation, I highly recommend the CCTV and Farryl. "

2018-07-20

New patio camera

"I will try to keep this short. I purchased 4 cameras separately from amazon with no luck. They were not usable. I was very frustrated. I found cctv camera pros on a google search. Called Mike (ext. 88) and I’m very happy. Great picture and great night time performance. I will be purchasing another camera very soon. I’m totally satisfied !!! "

2018-07-10

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

"Great experience!
Very informative on how to set up my cameras for this application.
Quick responses and fast to ship.
Will buy again!
Cam M
Surrey BC

2018-07-05

Great customer service

"I would definitely buy from here again. "

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.