Stores > CCS / Calcellular.com
  • CCS / Calcellul

10:00Am to 6:30Pm Mon - Friday
      ccs5@calcellular.com

Voice your opinion! Review CCS / Calcellular.com by clicking a star below.

2012-04-12

"easy to order, price is right, and delivery is fast."

2012-04-07

"Experience was very good. Merchandise arrived today and in good conditiion. "

2012-04-03

"CCS has great prices and the delivery is always very quick - usually shipped out the same day. We have bought from them before and will again. The phone battery came 2 days after I ordered it and works perfectly.
Happy in Cali

2012-04-03

"Merchandise arrived April 3.Order was placed March25.Shipped to northern British Columbia Canada, everything in great condition and looks and works as good as they said it would.Everything was easy to find, easy to order and at a great price.thank you very much ,will be shopping with you again. PAUL"

2012-03-29

"Very Pleased - with price and service"

2012-03-23

"Four camera batteries (2CR5-DL245 Lithium), ordered on-line, were received VERY quickly. They allowed me to use a camera I thought I was going to have to trash and replace.
Thank you for your excellent service, easy ordering process, free shipping, and the best price I could find on the Internet.
Thank you. Judith Luzak

2012-03-23

"I purchased 5 EnEl3e batteries for my Nikon D300 a few weeks ago. Each performed as well as a brand new Nikon replacement cell. I ordered 5 more and some chargers, so I now have 10 batteries and 5 chargers. Each SET (batt + chrgr) is LESS than 50% of the regular price of the Nikon replacement battery alone!!! The USPS 1st Class Shipping was $6.99. So YES, I am totally satisfied with my purchases and my experiences with CCS / Calcellular.com, and will certainly be a repeat customer."

2012-03-20

"Greetings:

Order #390566

Item was exactly what was advertised. First non-OEM Canon ACK-E8 replacement AC power kit was defective. Contacted CCS/Calcellular, and after a few troubleshooting e-mails, a replacement was sent (all within one day).

Excellent customer service. Highly recommend CCS/Calcellular to those looking for replacement (or new) power sources for the their devices.

2012-03-18

"Very satisfied. Accurate, timely and moderately priced."

2012-03-16

"Yes, I received my shipment in quick order. Unfortunately, the charger did not cure my problem. Oh well."

2012-03-14

"very good, I would buy from CCS again,
Andrew

2012-03-13

"The ordering process was easy. The product arrived in good shape and in a timely manner. "

2012-03-12

"easy ordering and delivered as expected. Thank you!!"

2012-03-12

"Everything went smoothly. I received the ordered item within 2 days of placing it and communication through email confirming the order and its fulfillment were prompt and clear. Price was good (3x lower) compared to what the manufacturer (Canon) is offering and the product worked fine. I would use this vendor again should the occasion require it."

2012-03-08

"Hope the batteries are as good as the service!"

Share CCS / Calcellular.com's store rating

CCS / Calcellular.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CCS / Calcellular.com is not a merchant member
CCS / Calcellular.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!