Product & services pricing 9.58/10
Customer service: 9.54/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.39/10
2018-06-19

Отличный магазин

"отличный магазин. покупал смартфоны по очень хорошей акции. быстрая доставка, хороший сервис. рекомендую всем"

2018-06-15

This is a good store

"This is the store in China that put my orders in my homeland Portugal more fast , normally between 12 and 15 days including the processing time , its amazing i buy a lot online and its the first time with a normal shippment ( registred) that happens, who buy a lot online, like me, knows the time is very dificult to justifie buying online in China stores, thats why i only buy brand products you don´t find in Europe i'm a fan of Xiaomi so, with the phones now Xiaomi is present in my Homeland , but not with all range of phones , but the other interesting products that this company manufactured is not acessible on my country , so i find Cafago this is my store from now ones.
Greatings from Portugal

2018-06-15

excellent

"They keep me updated until I got my parcel via email"

2018-06-13

Good webshop

"Good webshop, i ordered a xiaomi product from they, and i got a genuine xiaomi product for cheap, and with fast post. The design is cool, and easy to look at.

Jó online webshop, egy xiaomi karórát rendeltem tőlük, nem volt vele semmi baj, eredeti terméket kaptam, és jó áron is jutottam hozzá. Egy másik kínai webshop sikerét lovagolják meg, de nincs vele baj, mert ők is minőséget képviselnek, legalábbis eddigi tapasztalataim alapján.

2018-06-12

MUY BIEN

"ESTOY EN ESPERA DE UN PEDIDO HASTA AHORA TODO BIEN"

2018-06-11

Esperienza CAFAGO

"Ho acquistato da loro Flash di tasca Godox AD200
Mini Speedlite TTL portatile con 2 teste luminose GN52 GN60 1 / 8000s HSS incorporato sistema 2.4G wireless X 200W potente per Nikon Sony fotocamere Canon EOS, prodotto delicato per le parti in vetro, lampada flash che lo compongono. L'ho pagato il prezzo più basso che c'è sul webb. E' arrivato perfettamente imballato e in meno di 10 giorni dalla data di ordine. Tutto perfetto, ottima compagnia, gentilissimi nel rispondere alle varie domande tramite mail. Negozio TOP, ricomprerò sicuramente da loro

2018-06-08

ÓTIMA LOJA

"ÓTIMA LOJA, ÓTIMOS PREÇOS, ATENDIMENTO NOTA 1000, VALE A PENA CONFERIR, PRODUTOS DE PRIMEIRA LINHA."

2018-06-08

VERY GOOD QUALITY

"I love this website, very fast delivery, very good quality, I recommend this website to buy anithing.

CAFAGO have a new customer today and it's me !

LOVE YOU CAFAGO

2018-06-07

Very good quality product. exactly as shown on the website

"bought a Rock wireless car phone charger for delivery to India. Very good quality product. exactly as shown on the website. Quick delivery. customer service response for my query was good."

2018-05-31

Beware

"They sold me a cheap Chinese knockoff and offered me $7 back when I asked for a refund. After some back and forth I agreed to a $20 refund and keep it considering the cost to return the item to Germany or China, or wherever they are based. (The rep said it is hard to find a job in China, and hoped I understood)
Buyer beware!

SJCAM M10+

"I bought a camera, had a problem and warranty service worked well with a right solution. Satisfied!!"

2018-05-24

Great shop, cheap prices, good quality.

"Great shop, cheap prices, good quality."

Exellente service

"Recieved today my package all in good order and working very good , very good product ,Im very happy with Cafago .You have exellent products and very good prices ,you are the best .Keep up the good work and have more promotions
I have been dealing with Cafago for almost 2 years and i will always buy from them , they have a great team which give you all the information you need ,and after sales is exellent . I adore doing business with.
I have recommended them to my friends .

2018-05-23

Nice shop

"I would recommend! Fast shipping time great contact with the seller, in case of complications a great help"

2018-05-22

I Recommend

"I recommend this seller, fast shipping and great contact"

Share CAFAGO's store rating