Stores > CAFAGO

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review CAFAGO by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

Cafago is a SCAM

"Cafago is pure scam! I ordered 128GB micro sd card on a flash sale. Two weeks they couldn't send it. Didn't answer on my mails. After some time, I recieved two different answers in two days. Finally, when I recieved micro sd card I put it to test and it showed it has only 32GB. Luckily I paid through paypal so I was able to open a dispute and get my money back.
Never ever again cafago!!!

2017-11-21

Giving false offer, losing money and time

"After purchasing a mobile phone, I had to contact the customer service several times, because the status of the order was "processing" for days. Finally, they admitted that the item is out of stock but they have the phone in stock in a different color. I answered that I accept it in another color, but they wanted an extra 50 USD fee. They wouldn't agree with the previous price after 13 days of the order so I decided that I wanted a full refund. I'm curious how long would it take them to pay me back.
The worst is that I already bought two cases and a tempered glass screen protector for the phone and I could have been purchased on 11.11 great discounting day another phone for a nice price from another webshop. Now I lost 7 USD because of the cases and tempered glass and at least 30-50 USD because I skipped an opportunity to buy another phone from another webshop and at least 2 weeks of my life to get a new phone.

2017-11-20

Lo peor de lo peor

"Venden productos defectuosos o fake, el soporte es pésimo, los reembolsos injustos, la web no es funcional pues no se puede escribir una reseña para alertar a otros usuarios y para colmo coaccionan a los usuarios con cupones y puntos en su web a cambio de valoraciones 5 estrellas en webs como estas.

Cafago pertenece a Tomtop, no volveré a comprar sus productos.

Sergey1960's Avatar

Belarus
2017-11-19

Micro SD 128G - Fake!!!!!

"Micro SD 128G - Fake!!!!!

Bought a Micro SD 124 GB. Do not buy in the store. The store sells fakes does not deserve respect.

2017-11-19

the best price on CAFAGO.

"the best price on CAFAGO.

i recommended for all.

B.W

2017-11-15

KKMOON 3" Car DVR

"Zadovoljstvo je poslovati sa Vama!!!"

2017-11-14

Great job!

"My experience in ordering this product - it's a Xiaomi mi band 2. I should note a very fast order picking and dispatch. Shipping took very little time. The product came well Packed good quality. It is very important that the products were original. From me the highest recommendation to the store."

2017-11-12

Mobile phone best price

"Best price found on CAFAGO for mobile phone purchase (LeEco S3 4/64) using promo coupon, very fast shipment and delivery - I have received the parcel just in 2 weeks time!
Very satisfied with their service and may recommend them!

2017-11-11

Good experience

"Fast delivery, good quality - worth a try!"

2017-11-02

El tiempo de envío fue justo lo que dijeron.

"El tiempo de envío fue justo lo que dijeron, el artículo en perfectas condiciones, incluyendo además un accesorio que no venía en las especificaciones. Volvería a comprar sin duda. "

TODO OK

"He comprado más de cinco veces y todo bien, tanto la entrega como los productos, así que muy contento."

Don't deal with them

"The Camera brought from them is not functioned. Can not send back to them and get refund. They just keep cheating. The rating does not worth even one star."

2017-11-02

Easy buying, good prices, free shipping. I can recomend Cafago to everyone.

"Easy buying, good prices, free shipping. I can recomend Cafago to everyone. I will buy again."

2017-11-01

great items, great price

"Easy to buy, nice items, great prices, the shipment process is long if you don't select the fast shipment, but Items arrive in about 4-6 weeks."

2017-11-01

Perfect

"Perfect Amazing I’ll buy again!!!!"

Share CAFAGO's store rating

CAFAGO is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CAFAGO is not a merchant member
CAFAGO does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!