Stores > Buybackworld.com
  • Buybackworld.co Buybackworld.com Elite Status

1817 42nd St
      Astoria, NY US
      The website is open 24/7 365! Customer Support is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST via Live Chat
      service@buybackworld.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review Buybackworld.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Misrepresented my iPhone

"I sent in a perfectly fine iPhone 6 and **** said it was bent!! My offer went from $85 down to $45. Incredibly frustrating!! It was easier to accept the lower offer than to fight it, or ask for it to be returned. Lesson learned."

2017-11-11

Really Slow To Process Items and Make Payment

"The process of requesting a quote and shipping the device was pretty painless. However, buyback world really dropped the ball on their promised two week turn around for payment. It took them over a month to review my trade in and then another two weeks to get payment. They ended up offering less on one of my phones and in the six weeks they had it, it really lost value. I would recommend looking elsewhere. "

2017-11-08

Easy and Quick!

"Easy and quick! Sent me the packaging needed with all postage required. Check received very quickly!"

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“Great! We’re happy to hear everything went well and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!”

2017-11-07

Took a little longer than expected

"I used a few reseller services at the same time, You guys were the first to receive my product, and the last to pay me. I know there were emails stating there us a delay due to new iphone release, but it took you guys a week longer to get my payment notice"

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We appreciate you using our services and we’re glad we were able to deliver on all of our promises. Thanks again!”

2017-11-05

Takes much longer than advertised to receive payment

"My item was received on 10/17, I had chosen Paypal method of payment, which was to be paid within 2 days of inspection. On 10/18 notified that my item had been opened and would be inspected. I did not receive payment email until 11/03/17. I did send multiple emails and each time was assured that they were working to clear up a backlog. You should not advertise prompt payment if you have a backlog. They paid amount they quoted and deposited quickly into Paypal, just took much longer than advertised. "

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2017

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We're sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your recent transaction with us and want to make it right.

Since your transaction came during an extreme influx of trade-ins there was a delay in processing your order. We typically aim to process all transactions within a week, but during this occasion it took 10 days. As it stands, you were paid out the Fully Quoted Original Value of $80 and your funds should be available for immediate use.

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future.”

2017-11-01

Very good

"The whole process went very smooth. I am very satisfied with the service."

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We appreciate your kind words and look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thanks again!”

2017-11-01

A great way to sell back my I-Watch

"Buy Back World was prompt and offered the best price"

2017-10-31

Great service

"Transaction exactly as expected"

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“Thanks for the great feedback. We’re glad everything went well and look forward to hearing from you again!”

2017-10-30

As promised

"They did everything they said they would do. Be honest in your description and you will get what they promise, in a timely manner"

2017-10-30

Paid. But A Long Wait.

"I was paid the amount that I was offered, however the processing time was far too long. There was a disclaimer on there sight about longer processing times because of the new iPhone release, but I ultimately waited about two weeks from when they received my device (according to USPS tracking) and when they finally processed payment. Strangely enough almost a week and a half had gone by with no status change on my order when I decided to contact their support and I received a reply about the iPhone release delay, but that same day my device “Passed Inspection.” The only reason I chose them in the first place was because they accepted the Bose headphones I wanted to sell when no other site does. Probably the only reason I would use them again would be for the same reason. 4 stars because I was paid what they originally offered and they were at least clear with their status communications, but the wait time was frustrating."

2017-10-29

sold my old phone

"worked fantastic........printed my shipping label, packed the phone, money was inserted into my PayPal. would do it again."

fast

"go honest service fast pament"

2017-10-28

Never heard from Buybackworld once i sent my phone in

"I sent in two cell phones that were in excellent condition. They confirmed they received them, however, I have never heard back from them about payment for selling the phones to them. The only thing this company asked me is where are my gift cards I had estimated for them to purchase from me. I refused to send the gift cards in until they completed the transaction with the cell phones, since the cell phones are basically worthless to me, but the gift cards are full value and still good to me if I want to use them. I am very disappointed and my concerns I expressed with this company have been confirmed. Be cautious, I am still waiting for payment..... "

Rep reply posted Oct-30-2017

A rep from Buybackworld.com, BuyBackWorld, has responded

“We're sorry you weren't happy with your experience with us on your most recent transaction. Since your order contained Gift Cards and we did not receive the gift cards upon opening and receiving your order you were sent reminder emails in regards to this issue. At this time you have accepted the revised offer of your iPhone device and your payment is currently being processed. Additionally, you rejected the revised offer on your LG device and your device is currently being processed for return to you. We offer hassle free returns in the event of a return circumstance if we hear back from you within one week of receiving the revised offer. We thank you for trying our our services and hope to hear from you again in the near future.”

Damn good business!

"Good communication. Fast payment. "

2017-10-27

As advertised

"We got the amount we were quoted. No problems."

Share Buybackworld.com's store rating

Buybackworld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buybackworld.com is a merchant member
Buybackworld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.