Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.

Very helpful

"A took a little to get in the phone with them. But at the end they understood me and help me my problem. "

Good Customer Service

"Fredd is helpful and understands my concerns. He was quick to help and solved my problem. "

Positive

"Associate was helpful... The wait time was however extremely to long..."

2017-10-24

AC Compressor

"I bought an AC Compressor for my Mercedes C240. It is a perfect fit and AC is cool.
Claudia at Customer Service is excellent.

2017-10-24

Easy process and hassle free return

"I found the turbo for my son's car. The website was easy to use and my order shipped same day (I chose 2nd day delivery, not sure this is always the case or not). Before I received the part something else went wrong with the car and we decided to trade it in instead of continuing costly repairs. Well, I called the customer service number explains I needed to return the parts. I was treated with dignity and respect throughout the phone call. The rep was knowledgeable, courteous and very efficient. I received a shipping label in my email the. Ext business day. I have a Chevy S10 that I will definitely be buying all my parts for here going forward. These guys are AWESOME!"

2017-10-23

Excellent customer service

"I ordered a throttle body for my audi and it was easy to do. Once I recieved it I realized it was the wrong part and James helped me in the return process and searched for the throttle body I needed. James was very helpful in this process and made the transaction process seemless. I was grateful for his helpful because some companies can make the return process difficult. I would definitely use them again in the future."

2017-10-23

James C was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you call and you're not satisfied with the receptionist ask to speak with James C he helped me with everything I needed to know he also told me that the part that I was receiving was the wrong part Thanks James c. again you're the man!!!!!!!"

Great working with Sergio

"We’ve searched all over for a steering box and YOU GUYS had it!
Thank you!
Sergio was easy to deal with

Amazing service

"I dont know anything about cars but needed to buy parts. I spoke to Sergio and he made it super easy. He was very knowledgeable and had everything ready in a matter of minutes. Thank you very much!!"

Satisfied customer

"Fred was respectful and patient in ensuring I got what I needed."

Audi Air Compressor

"I ordered a replacement AC replacement kit; installed OK had afew parts that needed to be returned without any problems. The AC unit failed this week and your staff was very professional in the return process.

One question is the labor to replace the unit covered under the warranty? It would be nice.

Excellent Service!!

"Fast ordering and great customer service"

Steering gear box

"The original purchase was not the correct part. After spending a total of one hour forty minutes waiting to speak with customer service we are finally getting the correct part sent. James was very helpful in working with their technical department to compare photos I sent and determine the correct part. I'm writing this review before the new part arrives so hopefully I won't have to revise my review."

Denver, Colorado
2017-10-19

Customer Service 10/18/2017

"I called customer service to check the status of my refund for a part I returned. After talking to 2 customer service reps with no results I was transferred to James. I explained my issue to him and he was able to confirm that I had returned to part but I hadn't received my refund yet. He immediately updated my account and said I would receive a full credit within 5 business days. James was very thorough and professional, resolving the issue without having to put me on hold like I was with the two previous representatives. I am extremely satisfied with the customer service provided by James. He is a great asset to your business."

2017-10-19

Easy to find parts

"When it comes to finding parts for my vehicle, I found BuyAutoParts... to be very easy to find and order parts.
Customer service is great and friendly. My order shipped the same day I place the order and the delivery was super fast. I am a very happy customer and I will definitely recommend this guys for any parts need.
Prices are very competitive and shipping is free. Thanks so much and I will continue to do business with your company. Also wanted to compliment James in his outstanding customer service level.
Marwin

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.