Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.

Easy returns

"We ordered the wrong part and Fred was great about making my return simple and fast. I also have gotten great assistance when I have called with questions about which is the correct part."

Great Service

"James Helped Me Out On Getting My Full Store Credit Back On My Return And Also Took My Order! He Checked To Make Sure All Parts Were In Stock. Best Of Both Worlds! Thanks, Good Job! Satisfied Customer Here!"

2017-10-31

Excellent product...great price and next day shipping!

"BMW adaptive Xenon headlights received next day. BMW mechanic installed and said parts were exact for my 2006 BMW 325i, just
as I was told by sales rep. I'm very happy, as I had an electrical problem inside headlight that could not be repaired. What a relief to have fully functioning headlights again. I've used them several days now, with no problems. These lights greatly improved the appearance of my car, too! Excellent price, next day service! Don't hesitate if you are considering this company.

2017-10-30

Fred

"Fred was very helpful to m"

Great

"Awesome and timely corrected the order"

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

"Their parts failed to work TWICE!!!! then they blamed me for poor installation! despite the fact that when the OE part was reinstalled everything worked perfectly, the only reason I was changing the drive shaft was because the u joint was starting to wear... have to stick it out and buy another one somewhere else... horrible service.

Funny thing they answered the phone within a couple minutes until I complained now im on hold for 20 min and counting...

1984 Ford F250

"CSR was very helpful and courteous and proficient. Received the item within 3 days, earlier than expected. My only issue was it was placed in box while paint still wet, so the paper wrapping stuck to aboit 50% of the gear box. Also the the teeth of the gears had been painted as well. Will be cleaning those off, nothimg a little tape job could not have solved. Have not installed it yet, will write another review at that point. "

RICHARD

"Everything was very good except the return process"

Great experience!

"Everything was easy and expectations were exceeded. Excellent company!"

Iran and Buy Auto Parts We're Fantastic

"I can't say enough good things about this company from the moment I placed the order to the prompt shipping and arrival all the way through working through some issues, they as a company didn't have to do as gracefully as they did. However I couldn't believe how helpful they were.

I don't mean to be vague because of my embarrassment over this issue, so I'll just spill it right out. When I bought my 1968 Mustang Coupe, the man I purchased it from said that it had manual steering and was very difficult to steer. In order to get a jump on the project I ordered the power steering kit from Buy Auto Parts. Before getting the car running and checking out all of the issues.

Turns out that the car did have power steering that just needed some attention and works flawlessly, so embarrassed as I was I called Buy Auto Parts, and explained why I didn't need the kit I had purchased.

Honestly I truly expected them to give me a hard time. However I was hopping when I read the terms of their return policy; it did say, if I returned it in the shape it was sent and not installed, within 30 days, that they would accept the Item even of it meant a full refund,

I am here to tell you this company and their employees stand by their words 100%, the customer service rep Iran, couldn't have been more pleasant. He understood how embarrassed I was over the situation and made every thing as less painful as one could ever ask.

So I gladly give this company and Iran, 5 Stars on this review, would give them 50 if it would let people know just how good it was to deal with a company with this type of integrity and honesty. Again thanks Iran and Buy Auto Parts you have gained a customer for life when I need parts that you offer, and owning a classic 1968 Mustang, I'm sure there will be multiple times I will need parts for this little jewel.

Again Thanks David Jones

05 arctic cat 500

"I swapped out the front axle on my Arctic cat and was happy with the quality and price will be ordering from buyautoparts again thanks"

Horrible Custumer service

"I bought a turbo for my Ford F-250 paid for installation after so many check.mechanic replaced found that the turbo the I got from buyautoparts.com it was bad.. I cudnt wait no more for this truck to be fix it. So I went to a local auto part bought another turbo.. and my truck is finally fixed.. now this company didn't want to refound my money... they only gave me $ 200 out of $375 that I paid for.. I'm completely disappointed I won't buy anything from this company.. they said that part was installed..I said of course how a I'm going to know if is working with out install it first.. mr manager..stupid doo doo dumb ..so be car full when you buy from this company..they won't refound you the total amount you paid for it..they don't care about Custumer..btw the manager name was dan..he didn't want to give me his last name.."

Great customer servicep

"The gentle man was very helpful and understanding. Even made some additional suggestions to my purchase"

Great service

"Had a great experience. Parts were a great fit and they worked as described Stephen was great."

2017-10-25

Best return ever...

"Way to go Claudia...she answered the the call with a glow in her voice,and didn't disappoint ,resolve the issue well,if all reps..has her attitude this world will be a better place..."

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.