Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
    1-888-907-7225

Customer service: 6.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.43/10
2018-07-06

Bull **** **** customer service

"I have sat on the 4 times for more that 30 mins each time and have followed the online warranty process and no one responds. Not a good way to do business. Your part failed and you don't respond. "

2018-06-22

Buyer Beware!!!!! $H1T Product, $H1T Customer Service

"When calling customer service regarding a core return I sat on hold for 35 minutes. I hung up and called back immediately, and selected 'sales'. Call was answered within 2 minutes or less. As I was explaining the hold situation, the sales rep transferred my call mid-sentance. This happened several times consecutively, with the same sales rep. Clearly the company deals with frustrated customers frequently, a strong indicator of the prevalence of product issues sand a lack of customer support.

Additionally, the steering rack rebuild is sloppy. Pressure fittings are installed at an angle and will likely leak. I will never purchase from BAP again. I will never recommend BuyAutoParts to anybody. I will expend energy making sure my message reaches as many people as possible.

2018-06-13

Shop Elsewhere

"This company is terrible. I bought a Turbo and paid $34 for 2nd day shipping. I took the old turbo out of my car went to put the new one in and realized they sent me the wrong gasket. I called their customer service and was on hold for 45 mins. When I finally spoke with someone, they were incredibly rude and told me they would not refund the shipping cost. They told me that the part would be overnighted that day and I would receive it the next business day. This was on a Friday morning. I did not receive the gasket until Tuesday evening (they didn't ship it until Monday afternoon), and still the company refuses to refund the shipping charge. Never even got an apology.

On a side note, they have a pretty major flaw on their website. When you go to click what shipping option you want, the buttons say the day of the week it will arrive, or so I thought. I needed the part by Thursday, so I clicked the Thursday button. I didn't get the part until Friday. Come to find out, since I placed the order after their cutoff time (7:30pm EST), it didn't get processed until the next day. Why would they not have the shipping days change on the product page as soon as 7:30 rolled around?

2018-05-27

Waited on hold forever

"I tried to call this company after having buyers remorse. I wondered how a part could be shipped so fast, like within an hour of the order being placed. I decided to check online reviews on ebay, Amazon, Trust Pilot, Yelp and other areas and the reviews were horrible. I tried to call and was on hold for hours. I listened to recorded messages reinforcing that their parts will fit and pretty much the opposite of what people are saying about their service online. I couldn't hold any longer, so I hung up. I wanted to speak to someone directly and get a direct number if anything went wrong with my part. I've worked for online retailers and I know what goes on behind the scenes with order processing and such. I worked for a retailer with over 40,000 products and we had 8 people on the customer service team and always had more than enough time to take calls over the phone. Nobody ever waited that long. So, we'll see what happens with this order....."

2018-05-08

Long time customer. I will no longer do business with this company!

"I've bought a lot of parts with this company in the past. They don't always sell the highest quality parts but they were usually good about their warranties. I just bought my third defective part but now they have changed their warranty procedures and its an absolute nightmare to try to speak to someone. I've been on hold for an hour. Customer service has consistently gotten worse since I started buying from them. I will no longer do business with this company!"

2018-04-26

False ad, slow refund

"Very disappointing - I ordered an AC Compressor Kit online from a Google Ad after searching for the part. Their system online showed me the kit and processed my payment as if everything was fine. Three days later, after never receiving any tracking information, I called this company and it was then when I found out that my order would not be processed. I was told that the parts were not in stock and wouldn't be and that I would be refunded. It's now been four days and no sign of my refund in my bank account or PayPal (I actually ordered twice and paid twice, once through PayPal once using bank card. So I had to call them to find out my part wasn't coming and I'm out of my money all week and get to wonder if they'll give it back. The truth is I think the ad was false and a eye catcher to get shoppers to their site. The cost for the kit was the cheapest I've seen anywhere. FALSE ADVERTISING "

2018-03-27

Awesome

"When I had ordered the wrong part I was worried that I couldn't get a refund,as soon as I spoke with Claudia she did an amazing job,my worries was over.."

2018-03-10

Well done.

"James did everything in a timely manner. Thank you"

2018-03-09

Thank you James!

"I thought I had ordered my turbo, 2nd day air, with enough time to receive it by Saturday, when I need it desperately. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Last night I received the email stating it would be delivered Monday. I called customer service this morning assuming the worst. Instead I talked to James who was understanding and helpful and is getting me the new turbo tomorrow. Thank you James! You made my day!"

2018-03-07

Excellent Service

" Professional and Outstanding "

2018-03-05

James was very helpful

"My issue was handled quickly and professionally. "

2018-02-26

excellent customer service on the phone!

"i had to warranty a defective part and the guy (James) i talked with on the phone was very helpful. the process was pretty easy."

2018-02-21

Knowledgeable service with a great attitude

"I accidentally ordered a single rotor for the front and rear of my car and didn’t realize it until I received them at my door. Upon ordering the other single rotors, I got a call from the service department to confirm the odd order. James helped me work through what he thought meant might be a mistake and confirmed I would receive the correct parts. Thanks so much for helping correct my initial issue and for a discounted shipping charge even though it was not BuyAutoParts.com responsibility. "

2018-02-12

A+++++ customer service with Danielle is then only thing that earned this 5-star review!

"Up until today, I was done with BuyAutoParts.com . The first part I ordered was incorrect, and I had to return it. I purchased the part again, and then they called wondering if the part was going to work. I tried calling a couple of times, but couldn't get straight answers from anyone. Finally I spoke via chat with Danielle. She was incredible helpful and got the new part sent out next day air. It's been about 2 weeks since I ordered the first part. Thank you to Daniell for her perfect example of what customer service should be. Now I'm just hoping that this part will work!"

2018-02-12

Excellent

"My radio went out in my car and the dealership was trying to charge me over $4,000 to get a new OEM radio. I was not spending the kind of cash. So I went on line and stumbled across buyautoparts. I was skeptical at first because the price was pretty cheap. I had to call customer service to ask them was it a real OEM radio. They assured me it was real and new. I ordered it on a Saturday and got it on Friday. The radio was perfect and definitely new! I found a shop to put it in Friday and shipped back the core the same day (they even supplied me with a return UPS label). The core was received Thursday, and I had my core deposit back on my credit card Monday. The process from start to finish took 6 business days and that is beyond EXCELLENT! I will shop here if I ever need a part for my car, no more dealership prices for me! Thank you guys!"

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.