Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-06

buyauto parts provides excellent customer service

"I was well taken cared of by James. They took care of all my need with a excellent timing on shipping and customer service. I 100% recommend anyone to shop at buyautoparts. They provide excellent parts."

2018-01-04

Very Bad Customer Support

"I order rotors for my vehicle and they sent me the wrong ones, agent refused to offer an exchange since she claimed I ordered incorrectly. I had to dispute with paypal and they refused to give a return shipping label for a refund. Now I am stuck with the wrong rotors that are extremely heavy for me to return without losing out on money. Terrible service and they don't back up their Guarantee Exact Fit Promise."

2018-01-02

Dennis Moitozo owner of Moitozo's

"ordered a set of replacement axles for a 2004 merz 500 E matic and received 2 left side axles not knowing this until the car was dismantled and dr. side was installed 1st. we noticed the diff. in the axle for the r. side. Calling your 800 no! I was in touch w. Fred; and I explained the mix up.. He was quite helpful in correcting the order and was willing to expedite the re-order so I wouldn't need to draw out a 1 day job and turn it in to a weeks repair due to the order being mixed up , also my cust. though not real happy with the delay, was comforted with the promise of a quick turn around on the axle and her car would be ready by Friday and not sometime next week .. I will net hesitate too call on your services whenever parts are needed ....sincerely Moitozo's "

2017-12-29

Great customer service

"Very easy to deal with Thanks!!!!"

2017-12-25

don't expect next day delivery or a refund.

"Bought a MAF for a 2.5L Beetle and paid for next day delivery, Friday, and the part did not come. When it did arrive on Monday it was installed and the car ran much worse than before. The buyautoparts site listed the part I bought off the selector as the same part for a 4.5L Porsche which would explain why my mechanic said it ran like it was getting too much fuel. Not only did the part not come when expected and I needed this car,to be running, they wanted me to send back the part for a swap. By then I had bought local because I didn't have time for more delays. They still insist on a swap. AYKM?
Sorry buyautoparts, not going to happen you failed. I want my money back.

2017-12-23

Great experience!

"I ordered a fuel injector for my truck. Buyautoparts shipped the part right away and it arrived on my doorstep within 48 hours! It was packed well and arrived undamaged. However, when my mechanic started to remove my old one, he then noticed i had a broken rocker. He replaced the rocker and it turned out that my original fuel injector was not the problem. I called buyautoparts customer service to return the fuel injector i bought. James C. answered the phone and helped me set up the return. He was very professional and helpfull! Even though i had to return the injector, I will be turning to buyautoparts for any parts i need in the future. Great company to deal with! "

2017-12-20

Customer service

"I experienced a wrong order and was greeted by Stephen with professionalism and courtesy. He quickly resolved my issue"

James c.

"Thank you guys James c. Especially cause he helped me out so much because of him I got the turbo I needed and a grea price on shipping, thank you man!"

Return item

"Our customer service Representative James was very knowledgeable and professional. He knew the the item (air strut) very well and gave us the very best advice and getting an exchange. Kudos to James."

Terrible 1st experience

"Dealt with Angelica in customer service, I chatted in and after I gave her a rundown of the wrong part. She went defensive and started telling me it was my fault for ordering the wrong part.. Funny thing is I ordered the right part. I ordered front and rear rotors. Both front fit and only one rear does not fit. Well she goes on and on about how I ordered the wrong part and tells me I have to call in to start the exchange process.. First and last time I deal with this junk company.."

2017-12-18

Not Delivered On time.

"To start things off, I never received my order on time, for around 400$ in car parts, which is ridiculous, since the parts were supposedly shipped 10 days prior, they should not have been late. After investigating, I found out, not only did the parts have the wrong shipping number, the company didn't send the parts out, they forgot. So they sent them out four days later, with regular slow paced shipping. Thank you so much for screwing up my schedule! I have a lot more to do and need my car in working condition, I should have received my parts on time, or at the very least received a courtesy call or even expedited shipping since it was your screw up! I will not be buying from you again, and I will NOT recommend this company to anyone!"

2017-12-13

Warranty

"I installed a part that I purchased 6 months earlier and I had something fail with the part. I contacted James at customer service and he was completely on point with my replacement part. I am 100% satisfied and grateful for the excellent service. Thanks again"

2017-12-13

Great Customer Service

"I ordered the wrong part by mistake. James was quick to resolve the issue and send me return shipping. I will definitely use BuyAutoParts.com again."

2017-12-11

Horrible service and terrible company

"Horrible experience with this company. They don't even deserve 1 star. I ordered 2 CV Axles and both of the axles were damaged during shipping. Each axle weighted over 20 bls and they shipped them just in its original box, no packaging what so ever. Called in for exchange but they said I have to send the axles in first before they can send out the repplacement. They advised me to purchase anther one if I want it on time for my mechanic to fix my vehicle. I told them I want a refund instead and they told me the UPS has to do the investigation. It has been over a week and the axles still siting at my front door waiting to be picked up by UPS. Never buy anything from this company again. I called them today and the representative gave me the option of taking them to the UPS myself. I took that option since I no longer want to deal with them. They just want to take your money. Stay away from this company. "

2017-12-10

Order with James

"James help was awesome! He was great!"

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.