Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
    1-888-907-7225

Shipping & packaging: 4.00/10
Customer service: 1.25/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.08/10
2018-09-04

a/c compressor Parts are poor quality

"My daughter purchased for her 01 Chevy Cavilier and a month after the clutch became very loud. While away at school unable to locate receipt then while I found the receipt but for a month can't get in contact with anyone. Sitting on the phone for hours and emails unanswered. Lesson learned pay more use a good company."

2018-08-31

Terrible customer service.

"was left on ignore for over 20 minutes. While I was doing that was trying to chat with a customer service person, that didn't go any faster then being on hold on the phone. Then once I was able to finally talk to someone they could not help."

2018-08-23

No customer service to speak of...

"Trying to get a warrantied item returned but contacting customer service is more difficult than an audience with the Pope. Chat takes for ever to answer and when they answer, then the agent disappears for minutes at a time...and never mind the customer service 800 number...music, that's all you will get."

2018-08-02

Absolutely Horrible!!

"Don't deal with this company!! They sent me a defective part and I called in Monday 7/30 at 8am to order a replacement. I was promised that the replacement would be processed and sent out that day and be here by Thursday 8/2 but the order was not processed until 6pm the following day and did not even ship until Wednesday. I tried the chat and was told too bad. I was left on hold for over an hour with customer service!!

Absolutely Horrible!!

2018-07-19

In Stock

"I ordered a part that was "in stock", but 36 hours later was notified that it was not. This puts me another day and a half without my vehicle. Not happy."

2018-06-13

Shop Elsewhere

"This company is terrible. I bought a Turbo and paid $34 for 2nd day shipping. I took the old turbo out of my car went to put the new one in and realized they sent me the wrong gasket. I called their customer service and was on hold for 45 mins. When I finally spoke with someone, they were incredibly rude and told me they would not refund the shipping cost. They told me that the part would be overnighted that day and I would receive it the next business day. This was on a Friday morning. I did not receive the gasket until Tuesday evening (they didn't ship it until Monday afternoon), and still the company refuses to refund the shipping charge. Never even got an apology.

On a side note, they have a pretty major flaw on their website. When you go to click what shipping option you want, the buttons say the day of the week it will arrive, or so I thought. I needed the part by Thursday, so I clicked the Thursday button. I didn't get the part until Friday. Come to find out, since I placed the order after their cutoff time (7:30pm EST), it didn't get processed until the next day. Why would they not have the shipping days change on the product page as soon as 7:30 rolled around?

2018-05-27

Waited on hold forever

"I tried to call this company after having buyers remorse. I wondered how a part could be shipped so fast, like within an hour of the order being placed. I decided to check online reviews on ebay, Amazon, Trust Pilot, Yelp and other areas and the reviews were horrible. I tried to call and was on hold for hours. I listened to recorded messages reinforcing that their parts will fit and pretty much the opposite of what people are saying about their service online. I couldn't hold any longer, so I hung up. I wanted to speak to someone directly and get a direct number if anything went wrong with my part. I've worked for online retailers and I know what goes on behind the scenes with order processing and such. I worked for a retailer with over 40,000 products and we had 8 people on the customer service team and always had more than enough time to take calls over the phone. Nobody ever waited that long. So, we'll see what happens with this order....."

2018-05-08

Long time customer. I will no longer do business with this company!

"I've bought a lot of parts with this company in the past. They don't always sell the highest quality parts but they were usually good about their warranties. I just bought my third defective part but now they have changed their warranty procedures and its an absolute nightmare to try to speak to someone. I've been on hold for an hour. Customer service has consistently gotten worse since I started buying from them. I will no longer do business with this company!"

2018-04-26

False ad, slow refund

"Very disappointing - I ordered an AC Compressor Kit online from a Google Ad after searching for the part. Their system online showed me the kit and processed my payment as if everything was fine. Three days later, after never receiving any tracking information, I called this company and it was then when I found out that my order would not be processed. I was told that the parts were not in stock and wouldn't be and that I would be refunded. It's now been four days and no sign of my refund in my bank account or PayPal (I actually ordered twice and paid twice, once through PayPal once using bank card. So I had to call them to find out my part wasn't coming and I'm out of my money all week and get to wonder if they'll give it back. The truth is I think the ad was false and a eye catcher to get shoppers to their site. The cost for the kit was the cheapest I've seen anywhere. FALSE ADVERTISING "

2018-03-27

Awesome

"When I had ordered the wrong part I was worried that I couldn't get a refund,as soon as I spoke with Claudia she did an amazing job,my worries was over.."

2018-03-10

Well done.

"James did everything in a timely manner. Thank you"

2018-03-09

Thank you James!

"I thought I had ordered my turbo, 2nd day air, with enough time to receive it by Saturday, when I need it desperately. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Last night I received the email stating it would be delivered Monday. I called customer service this morning assuming the worst. Instead I talked to James who was understanding and helpful and is getting me the new turbo tomorrow. Thank you James! You made my day!"

2018-03-07

Excellent Service

" Professional and Outstanding "

2018-03-05

James was very helpful

"My issue was handled quickly and professionally. "

2018-02-26

excellent customer service on the phone!

"i had to warranty a defective part and the guy (James) i talked with on the phone was very helpful. the process was pretty easy."

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.