Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 9:00pm (CST) Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (CST)
    800-330-9622

Shipping & packaging: 1.25/10
Customer service: 0.63/10
2018-07-10

Worst customer service.

"Giving false information, and charge us for that. If you said that a 100% refund will be given to us, why you change it to 80%? Why do i have to pay for recycled items?"

2018-06-26

Good job & fast delivery!

"I ordered yard sign and needed it in couple days. I called them and checked delivery time. They promised to deliver the sing in three(3) days but did it in one (1)! The quality of the sign is good but I should ask about the size and resolution of the downloaded picture via chat on their website. (Could not find this information on the website but this is critical to get good print). Chat is working and helpful. Thanks to BuildASign.com for good experience!"

2018-06-12

Sign looks like it was made by a trainee

"Loved them for years, last sign I had made was printed off center with the borders cut off, and a gouge in the very edge that occurred during shipping. They are unwilling to make the sign correctly, blaming the "offset" , but the design interface does not guide the customer in proper placement of borders, the proof you see is not what the end product looks like, they do not contact you if it doesnt look right, they just print it and expect you to accept it, even if it doesnt look good. VERY DISAPPOINTED after being a happy LOYAL customer for many years, clearly loyalty means nothing to this company."

2018-06-01

Fraud

"I called beforehand to make sure my order would arrive on time. The company’s representative told me it would, so I paid for overnight shipping and placed the order. Monitoring the order I had concerns if it would arrive in time. Again, I called and was told it would be fine. Today (three days after placing the order), I received an email saying it wouldn’t arrive in time. I am disgusted by this comany’s customer service. When cancelling my order I was told I would be charged a percentage cancellation fee. It seems like a complete scam. Promise orders will arrive on time with no real intention on delivering. When customers complain, keep a percentage of their order for doing NOTHING. This is not how we do business. They do not honor their end of a business relationship and I could not be more disappointed. I offered them the opportinity to tell me TWICE the order wouldn’t work, but each time they lied and said not to worry and it would arrive on time. My order was for a special event. Its lack of arrival sabatoged the event’s economic impact on our community. When ordering signs and banners look elsewhere. Don’t fall victim to poor customer service, project management and fraud."

2018-04-19

Don't honor their discounts!!

"I ordered and they did not honor their discount. Called customer service and
NOT helpful at all. Lost over 100.00

2018-04-11

BuildASign are ROCK STARS!

"BuildASign not only make beautiful signs, their customer service is incredible. I couldn't recommend them more. Very fast turnaround too! "

2018-04-02

Worst quality I have ever received

"I ordered signs and the quality was horrendous. Received no help from customer service. The holes were drilled so close to the top that they have all broke within days of being hung.
The colors were horrible
I used their online design template and had a stock black color border - when signs came in looks like they ran out of color during production and color is extremely faded.
They shipped very late - way past promised delivery date
I was out of time and had to use them. Worst quality I have ever received will never order from this company again.

2018-03-16

Lack of support and Warranty, poor customer service, and they will never return a call or email

"I purchased a Retractable banner, the stand fell apart, and they refuse to fix the issue, or replace the item. Take your business somewhere else, with a different company that will stand behind their work and warranty. BuildaSign refuse to stand behind their work. "

2018-02-28

Sorry was hopeful but waste of time and effort

"attempted to order a test feather flag before getting several -- I had a time limit and respond to all proofs and questions from art department immediately and made phone calls -- I had original vector art but when it asked for upload it wanted png so that is what I gave -- emailed original files and the continued delays to responses meant -- complete waste of time.
I liked their online tool but if you can't deliver --- you can't deliver. If you send an email stating I must reply before a certain time but also state that emails are read 2-3 days later -- I am lost???? I call and get well give us 20 minutes. -- waste

2018-02-03

The Best Decals and Stickers

"I was so fortunate that I was able to find Build A Sign. The person that I dealt with Elise B could not have been more patient and professional with anyone. She was a true professional and helped me in every way possible with my custom project which took about a month to complete. I highly recommend Build A Sign to all that need custom work done and standard work done. Build A Sign will get the work done exactly how you want it. Don't go to anyother company before checking with them first, you will save a lot of time and trouble. Five Stars For BuildASign
Thank you once again Elise B for all your assistance in my project.
Audrey DeCillis

2018-01-14

Do Not Buy the Colonial Sign Frames!

"We purchased over eight Colonial Sign Frames from BuildASign, spending over $650.00 for our professional real estate team brokerage. Over half of the sign frames broke after the very first use from either bending a bit and the inner stake getting permanently stuck or the stake not being able to pass through the sign frame to hold it upright.

We tried to come to a fair agreement with BuildASign and after several attempts with the company they merely offered us a small discount if we ordered more of the sign frames. Why in the world would we order more of the same, poor quality sign frames?

VERY LOW quality sign frames, for a HIGH PRICE and poor customer service with no motivation to make it right for their customers. VERY disappointed. BUYER BEWARE!

2017-12-27

Nothing Revceived

"BUYER BEWARE.. non-functioning USPS tracking numbers.. nothing received when expected. Offered to reship Fedex then didnt. When I called they said the reship wasnt being done. Not sure if they are a real company or not."

2017-11-16

Not a true size

"The work was good but the logo I had them print was only half the size and the rest was white back ground. I ordered some 12''x18'', 12''x12'', 10''x7'' and my logo image was on half that size and the rest was filled with white background so I Didn't get a true size logo."

2017-10-31

BuildASign.com Threw Away Our Product Without Notifying Us

"We ordered 1500 window clings from buildasign.com at a price of over $3,000 with expedited shipping. The package was not delivered by FedEx (sometimes FedEx deliveries make it to our office, otherwise FedEx usually leaves them at the property management mailroom - this time neither and returned to sender). When the package was returned to buildasign.com, they THREW IT AWAY without notifying us. No refund. They cut our marketing person "a deal" on a reorder which ended up costing even more than the first order because of a "reprint fee." When our management found out about this and complained, buildasign.com did not return multiple phone calls over the course of almost 2 weeks. They threw away $3,000 worth of product, tricked our marketing person into paying more for a second printing, and then ignored us. Can't get much worse than that. Paid for 2 orders, only got 1. Buildasign.com threw the other order away at their facility and won't make it right or respond."

2017-09-25

Great products and Customer Service

"I have used BuildASign several times over the past couple of years. They have provide us excellent products and pricing not to mention when I have had to call for anything, they are very helpful and a pleasure to speak with.
Great job!

Share BuildASign.com's store rating

BuildASign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuildASign.com is a merchant member
BuildASign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.