Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 9:00pm (CST) Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (CST)
    800-330-9622

Shipping & packaging: 6.43/10
Customer service: 6.25/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.50/10
2018-09-14

Amazing service and problem solving!

"I printed my arrows the wrong way and they simply reprint mine for free within two business days!"

2018-09-10

Designed our own

"It was easy to walk through the online process to design our sign. It was a good price and was delivered quickly. Will definitely use this company again for future sign needs."

2018-09-06

NOT happy

"Hi, the gromets on top were insufficient! There were only 3. We had to bring the whole banner down and practically tape it up. There was no time. Also, the cheap plastic ties are not reusable. After spending over $280 on the banner and stand, I am now expected to buy the plastic ties every time? Please let me know solutions to this!"

2018-09-06

Great service, fast delivery!

"Would use them again for sure!"

2018-09-05

Just as ordered. Perfecto!

"Received when promised. Excellent product."

2018-08-31

2nd Banner purchase

"Always a fast & quality turnaround... keep it up"

2018-08-30

Perfectly Printed!!!!!

"Customer service was amazing working with me to get the perfect print. It was shipped very fast and the banner was amazing. Definitely would recommend to anyone. "

2018-08-29

Quality Item with Quick Turnaround

"This sign was created and mailed to me very quickly! It is very nice, but I had ordered a sign with a white border like a regular street sign, but this didn’t have that. I don’t have time to exchange it. I plan to order more in the future."

2018-08-23

Sent wrong product

"I ordered 4 items, 3 arrived correct and on time but one was completely wrong. As 2 of the products were meant to go side by side I was unable to use 2 of the 4 products. They did refund my money for the incorrect product sent but it doesn't help having needed the sign and not having it and now having one sign I can't use but they wouldn't refund me for.

Not the best company I wouldn't purchase from again.

2018-08-23

Great Quality, Great Price!

"Amazing, user-friendly website. I designed my own sign and it couldn't have been easier. I had to call customer service for help with something and the service could not have been better. Received my signs within a week! I don't know why an agent would buy their custom signs anywhere else!"

2018-07-28

Poor reviews, excellent experience for me

"Ordered on Sunday, two truck magnets and two vinyl letter signs. Received the signs on Wednesday and the vinyls on Saturday. Everything was perfect. Price and quality were top notch. Would not hesitate to order from again."

2018-07-20

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

"I normally don't like to give reviews if I have nothing positive to say but my experience with Build a sign is so bad that I feel it will be a disservice to unsuspecting public if I don't put this warning out. I ordered multiple items and due to the urgency of the need, I paid almost $300 for next day shipment. I even spoke with them to get confirmation that they can do next day shipping before I went on to make payment and they confirmed that they could.

Shipment wasn't shipped next day nor the 3rd day! I had made plans for the signs to be put up and paid for the installation based on the commitment that build-a-sign gave to me. Then I get an email notifying me that if i ordered multiple items that they might be shipped separately/arrive different times! I tracked the order on the 3rd day and it still had not left their office! I paid almost $300 for next day shipment!!! They failed horribly and didn't even apologize for it. This company is very unreliable and they don't even care how their incompetence affects customers. Stay away and save yourself the trouble.

2018-07-10

Worst customer service.

"Giving false information, and charge us for that. If you said that a 100% refund will be given to us, why you change it to 80%? Why do i have to pay for recycled items?"

2018-06-26

Good job & fast delivery!

"I ordered yard sign and needed it in couple days. I called them and checked delivery time. They promised to deliver the sing in three(3) days but did it in one (1)! The quality of the sign is good but I should ask about the size and resolution of the downloaded picture via chat on their website. (Could not find this information on the website but this is critical to get good print). Chat is working and helpful. Thanks to BuildASign.com for good experience!"

2018-06-12

Sign looks like it was made by a trainee

"Loved them for years, last sign I had made was printed off center with the borders cut off, and a gouge in the very edge that occurred during shipping. They are unwilling to make the sign correctly, blaming the "offset" , but the design interface does not guide the customer in proper placement of borders, the proof you see is not what the end product looks like, they do not contact you if it doesnt look right, they just print it and expect you to accept it, even if it doesnt look good. VERY DISAPPOINTED after being a happy LOYAL customer for many years, clearly loyalty means nothing to this company."

Share BuildASign.com's store rating

BuildASign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuildASign.com is a merchant member
BuildASign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.