customercare@budgetmailboxes.com

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-03

Good products, quick delivery

"Easy ordering process online and good products not available elsewhere. Modern mail slot is great, arrived quicker than expected. Just wish it was a little cheaper ;)"

2018-06-02

Dissatisfied Customer

"Purchased a mailbox in March of 2018 for a new house I was finishing. Mailbox arrived within a week's time. Packaging was perfect. I felt that there was no reason to open the package until I was ready to install the mailbox. When I opened the package on May 28th I realized the top of the mailbox was damaged.
Called the company immediately. Customer service said someone would call me within the hour. Waited over four hours for a customer service rep to get back to me. Called again later in the afternoon. This time I received a voice message from customer service explaining that no one was available to take my call. Never received a return call.
If this is a sample of the service Mailboxes.com offers, I suggest that future customers examine their purchases as soon as they arrive.
Frustrated and disillusioned.

BudgetMailboxes.com from BudgetMailboxes has responded
Posted Jul-12-2018

“Hello,

We have flagged your review because you received your product from Mailboxes.com. Please understand that we are not Mailboxes.com.”

2018-04-10

Excellent experience

"Excellent experience. Great customer service. I highly recommend BudgetMailboxes. Will be purchasing my plaque from them next. :)"

2018-03-19

lockup

"Other than there was no listing of unit price and number ordered or total cost on the packing slip...ok. Had to call to have a copy of my invoice e mailed to me.

2018-03-19

Great Ordering Experience

"The customer service reps were very friendly & helpful when I placed my order and when I had to call back to update changes of address. I would recommend their services to others."

2018-03-16

Cluster Mailbox - 1st time experience

"Initially speaking with representatives at the company with some Q & A, answering all my questions and concerns, ordered the box. Timely delivery, driver called when he was 1/2 out from our delivery drop off destination. Haven't opened the box as of yet, but so far the process has been smooth. Thank you for your customer service and for the efficient delivery!

2018-02-23

Excellent!

"Great service experience with BudgetMailboxes. Very good with keeping me up to date on delivery status. I would recommend this site to anyone looking to purchase a new mailbox!"

2018-02-23

Service was beyond expectations

"Our condo association purchased 36 double sided mailboxes form GotItWholesale. Was leery with sending a lot of money to a company I had known nothing about. Short story is they took care of us throughout. They backed their word on the quote even though things had happened from the time of quote to the time of purchase. Few minor parts were missing and they sent them right away. Had one mail box that had a latch was was a bit difficult for an elderly lady to open...they sent a replacement. Things happen...they took care of everything. Our condo association is very happen with the product and love how the mailboxes have added to our curb appeal."

2018-02-22

Love It!!!

"Great experience with great customer service."

2018-02-08

Great Service with Great Products

"Great Service with Great Products"

2018-01-24

Love my mailbox!!

"I ordered on line and got it fast!!! Thanks BudgetMailBoxes...I love the product!!!"

2018-01-15

EXCELLENT TELEPHONE SALES ASSISTANT

"I regret to have lost the name of the male telephone sales representative who
took my order. He was very courteous and very professional and patient with
me. Something I don't see and get from anywhere else I've had to speak with
a telephone sales representative.

Thank you for having the gentleman in your employ! He eliminated the stress
I was having ordering online.

Thanks to him, I had an enjoyable experience!

If you are able to locate him, please extend my apologies for misplacing his name
which is somehwere on my cluttered desk!

Kenneth Kokata

2018-01-05

Replacement mailbox

"My mailbox was destroyed by a car that ran off the road Christmas Eve so I needed a replacement. Fortunately the pole remained intact so I just needed the box that was ripped off the pole. I was told the box would ship by Jan 12 but it was actually received on Jan 4, over one week sooner! The box looks excellent, just replaced today. The only thing wrong was the screw to attach the knob to the door was missing; fortunately I was able to salvage one from the old box. Overall though, great experience."

2017-12-11

Great Service and Delivery

"My Whitehall Products mailbox was struck by a neighbor's car, I was able to remount the damaged box while I ordered a new mailbox. My order was placed on Thursday and the mailbox arrived by FedEx on Monday. With less than an hour work, I removed the address and street number from my old box and installed them on the new one. I was so happy and reinstalled the new mailbox before the mailman came today. I am thrilled with BudgetMailboxes and Whitehall Products."

2017-11-26

One of a Kind

"This mailbox is well built and very sturdy. The finish was beautiful. Well made/Constructed. Options were available for name plates. Name on top could have been larger base on proportion to the sides. We could not put our address because it had too many characters so our name was very large on the side. I am not complaining about that but it made the name on top look very tiny. Also we were suppose to get a free bottom/base plate and we still have not received it. "

Share BudgetMailboxes's store rating

BudgetMailboxes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BudgetMailboxes is a merchant member
BudgetMailboxes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.