Stores > BudK

Product & services pricing Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review BudK by clicking a star below.

"I will never order from here ever again in my life. crappy customer service that don’t care about customers they even let customers go with no remorse and my order took 3 weeks to even get my stuff. Theses people could care less about you or your ordering experience. Your just another person handing them money when they could care less about you. I know it don’t matter to them but I would never ever spend another penny on these items. **** place with **** people. Would never recommend the **** to nobody I know. **** bud k there racists to customers they know are of different racist anyways so **** them and **** there products. They ain’t the only people selling knives "

Zablokowano mi stronę BUDK przez firmę.

"Nazywam się CEZARY MARAT i jestem Polakiem (POLAND) nie wiem dlaczego zostałem zablokowany przez firmę BUDK , jest to haniebne i odrażające , firma zachowała się jak ostatnia świnia, dlatego że jestem Polakiem i nie mam tyle pieniędzy co Amerykanie. Miałem w koszyku kilka produktów na które dłuższy czas zbierałem pieniądze żeby je kupić , a oni mnie skreślili i zablokowali. Jest mi bardzo przykro i jestem zdenerwowany, ale myślę tak jeżeli oni tak postępują z POLAKAMI to nie są warci tego żeby im napluć w twarz. Morze losy się odmienią to wtedy im powiem że nie mają honoru i za to jak ze mną postąpili będą się w piekle smażyć."

Uses your information to sell to anyone and everyone; expect the worst with this company because that's what you get

"The prices they charge for shipping is the highest in the industry or from any company. Nothing against how high they charge for P & H; however, boxes are pre-marked on your order you will be charged for and the only way you won't be charged is if you unclick the box. They are counting on people who place an order for something and don't unclick the boxes so you will be charged. This is just one of four ways this company profits from you using deception and trickery.

Furthermore, they use your information to sell and market to anyone willing to pay. Once I placed an order with this company, I started getting bombarded with email solicitation from other companies and junk mail. They have your phone number and will sell that information. You need to read the fine print which most people don't (they count on this) and this is how this company profits.

The products they sell in their catalog and online are only to get all your information to sell. This company is not an honest one, they lack ethics and don't know the meaning of integrity.

Companies that try and use deception and trickery for profit need to be exposed and I will be relentless in my pursuit to expose and shut down this corrupt company.

"I placed an order used the promo code BOGO and when I get the shipment ibgot one! The promo code was accepted on order. When I called customer service questioning why only got 1 they said it was not eligible. I was also placing and order with free shipping promo code while completing the order time went to 12:01 am and it would not work. So customer service agent tells me the promotion changed to express 2 day shipping cost of $9.99 which is regular shipping cost. So, I order the items put in the 2 day express shipping like instructed and the screen changed to the 9.99 charge. When I get confirmation email about order being processed for shipping the charges where now $19.99 for shipping! So, they tell you one thing then change it!! Very upset very misleading sales for this company! Buyer BEWARE!!!"

Fun Website

"I have placed 18 orders since June 2017. Yes, I've bought a bunch of stuff. You cannot beat the price or the specials. I have had no shipping problems what so ever. Most items are made in China, but the overall quality is better than average. I am a jeweler and have been able to resolve small issues and imperfections. Just recently I have had one return. Customer service exceeded my expectations. I've recommended the site to friends as a place to get things tour parents wouldn't let you have as a kid!

"All cheap Chinese garbage. Do yourself a favor and get a Byrd knife made by spyderco. The quality is excellent and a good one can be had for around 20$"

Mystery B.S.

"I recently ordered a mystery bag and I was expecting at least a knife from the company known for knives but instead I get a army hat a Zippo a pouch for said Zippo and a **** little keychain... who doesn't like Zippo I'm not mad about that but I ordered this with the expectation of at least one knife well I won't be ordering this crap again....."

Not just garbage, but the wrong garbage

"I ordered a $60 sword online, and wasn't expecting much for that low a price... but Budk couldn't even manage to meet my low level of expectation. I ordered the double edged Scottish broadsword they had advertised, and they sent me a single edged Spotting backsword (the wrong item entirely in other words). What's more, the scabbard that came with the weapon was meant for a different sword entirely, and doesn't even fit the sword I ordered. All of this on top of the garbage level item quality that I expected.

To add insult to injury, getting Budk to stand behind their "100% iron clad guarantee" has been like pulling teeth... no luck getting them to honor this commitment at all this far (just a whole lot of runaround).

"I do not know what I do for the budk.com do back my money in my checking account.
CHECKCARD BKW*BUDK WORLDWID 800-543-5061 ON 10/03 ($14.95)
I payed twice for same order W3129340..... 7 days before BUDK.COM SAID TO ME, THEY ARE NOT HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT....

Trash and treasure

"M48 products are excellent values. Budk brand knives are junk. "

BudK does not honor promotional pricing. And cancels orders with no reason.

"This is about my second order with BudK. I ordered four knives as part of BudK's "Buy One Get One & Free Shipping" sale. I placed the order, paid with my credit card and received an email confirmation for the order. The email stated that the order would ship in 24-48 hours. I waited a couple of days to receive an email telling me the order shipped. after 3 days no email so I went to BudK's website to check my order status. The website informed me that my order was invalid. I contacted BudK's customer service and asked what had happened. I was told they could give me no reason for the cancellation. I asked if they would honor the BOGO+Free Shipping promotion and was told they would not. I asked for this person's supervisor. When connected to the supervisor I asked why there was no email or telephone call for the cancellation. I was told by the supervisor that she did not know the reason for the cancellation or why I was not contacted. Again, I asked if they would honor the promotion for the day I made my purchase "Buy One Get One with Free Shipping", I was told they would not. This is BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. My credit card had / has no problems, none of the ordered items are restricted in my state and all billing and shipping information was correct. There is no reason for the cancellation. The only thing I can figure is that BudK was losing money on the "Buy One Get One with Free Shipping" promotion so they cancelled the order. Any other good company would have honored the promotion if there was a problem with their computer system cancelling orders at random. The fact that they did not tells me the cancellation was a cost saving measure because they were losing money with that particular promotion. They have lost me as a customer."

"I've ordered several things now from the Cavalry sword to a tomahawk peace pipe the quality in the craftsmanship are Super way more than I expected I won't hesitate to buy from BUDK"

Horrible customer service

"Ordered 3 knives for the first time. I received a call in a Saturday saying I needed to verify the order because it was flagged fraudulent. The lady in the line was asking for a cc# and it seemed suspicious. I called back and it said they are closed on weekends. I called back today and was told my order was canceled and Pat, the service rep, was very rude and said I should have spoken to the lady Saturday and promptly hung up on me. With support like this, this company won't be around long "

FRAUD Status

"I ordered two items totaling $31. They charged my card and sent a confirmation email stating that I would receive another email with a tracking number as soon as it shipped. I waited 6 days and never received tracking number. So I log into their site to check order status and it said "cancelled". I checked my bank and their charges didn't clear, so at least they didn't steal my money.
So I sent an email asking why my order was cancelled. I got a response in less than 10 minutes informing me that my order was set aside on fraud alert. Here's Emil text:

Unfortunately the order was canceled due to the order falling into the FRAUD status. We allow three business days for the customer to call in to verify the order before the system cancels it.

Anytime you place an order over $200 online or if you order in a high fraud zip code it will be flagged as FRAUD and you will need to call in and verify the order before it is released. If you would like to replace the order you can call into our customer service department at 1-800-956-1667 and a representative would be more than happy to replace it for you! I hope this information has helpful.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, I do hope you have a wonderful day.
How was I supposed to know this? I wasn't contacted in any way. Tbh, there's plenty of sites that have the exact same products for around the same price. Why would I hassle with them? No thanks, I'll buy my el-cheapo blades somewhere else. It's just imported China stuff anyway.

These guys don't know how to do business online.

"I ordered a couple of items that totaled just over $200. Because of this "extravagant" amount, they would not release the items and required that I call in to verify that these items were mine. They also sent an email. Because of my job, I cannot access an outside phone line at any point during the week without massive inconvenience (not worth it for a couple of blades), so I responded to the email. This was not good enough, and they put my order into FRAUD ALERT and REQUIRED me to call in order it would continue to be held.

Again, $200 order placed ONLINE with VALID PAYMENT and VALID CONTACT INFORMATION and EMAIL INTERACTION, but my order is being held for FRAUD.

Share BudK's store rating

BudK is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BudK is not a merchant member
BudK does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!