Product & services pricing 8.86/10
Shipping & packaging: 8.80/10
Customer service: 8.80/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.18/10
2018-05-11

Good

"I received all the items and they are all good. "

2018-05-10

Black Ronin Tomahawk w/ Sheath

"Well packaged. Excellent product. sharp edges and points were protected. Thanks"

Great job.

"Everything was great. First time ordering from this company. Will definitely order again. "

2018-05-09

Timely delivery and great product

"As always I received my order timely and in good condition as advertised."

Sword and small knife

"Bought a FWC SHINWA DRAGON LORD KATANA DOUBLE EDGE DAMASCUS and a BLACK LEGION BLUE TACTICAL NECK KNIFE for my husband, he greatly enjoyed them both. The only thing was that the sword's center of balance was towards the center of the blade making it harder to contol movement wise than other blades, which is not how katanas are if designed well. Other than that it had good craftsmanship."

High Satifaction

"My order arrived quickly and in great condition .A quality I find highly satifying. A great service at a great price"

Swords

"These machetes are better than ANY katana you or anyone else has ever sold. They don't bend, chip, break or ANY combination thereof. I only buy items that work...and as far as I am concerned you should sell your machetes at a Much higher price and just Give away the swords. Haven't had a sword from BudK or Kennesaw that hasn't been damaged in one way or another. These Columbian machetes are MADE to do the job that everyone wants done. Cut through things other than weak **** milk jugs full of water...I can do that with my pocket knife. Chopping is for axes...Swords are made to CUT and PIERCE. Your swords ****. The Machetes don't."

2018-05-08

fast shipping nothing damaged or broken!!

"good! will definitely order again!"

Great time shopping!

"The items are what I wanted and the FedEx 2day shipping is the way to go from now on!"

GOT IT FAST

"VERY NICE KNIFE______________________"

Another Smooth Transaction

"If you are considering making a purchase from BudK, "Do It". I am a long time customer and I have never had any problems when shopping with BudK. Browsing the website is easy, ordering and payment is easy and secure, processing is short, and shipping is fast. If for some reason you have a return, that process is easy too. Splurge, buy yourself a new toy and enjoy."

A grade off gen 2

"Very good, professional experience "

2018-05-08

excellent service end to end

"in a nut shell,i placed an order and after checking it over I found what I thought was an error. I reported it to Customer Service.the next morning I had an email from Jessica telling what had gone wrong and assuring me that it was taken care of. received the order 5/1 and the other knife 5/2. all is good. THANKS SO MUCH"

2018-05-07

Great agian and agian

"I love the sword and the knife package. The $10 Tuesday (or Thursday I can’t remeber) sale decently was worth it. I wanted the easy open knife to experience how it works but I actual enjoy the big Bowie knife better. Thank you for your awsome products."

2018-05-07

Its decent

"Overall great sword. It comes dull and for me the handle was a but offset. It was full tang like advertised but the handle wood was larger on one side than the other by a bit. However still a great sword and once i sharpened it, sliced beautifully"

Share BudK's store rating