Stores > British Racer
  • British Racer

Voice your opinion! Review British Racer by clicking a star below.
2017-12-04

Fast and friendly. Thank you

"Fast and friendly. Thank you"

2016-01-25

DonĀ“t buy there!

"I would strongly advise against doing any business with Britishracer!!!
They take your order and your money and then you don't hear from them again. No response to any emails at all. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!!! This company refuses to answer calls or emails because "they're too busy" and then proceeds to call their customers Idiots for calling them out on it. Britishracer.com seems to be run by somewhat childish and highly unproffesional people! There are plenty of websites out there who treat their customers with respect and where you can get the same products these F...... are offering. You are way better of going there??. This is THE worst online shopping experience I've had ever.

2015-08-05

"Same story as everyone else. Placed order. Immediately charged $2100.00 on my credit car. Started reading reviews here and on triumphrat forum. I then realized I had done business with the wrong people. Plenty of good companies here in USA to deal with that respond to emails and answer the phone. It took 10 emails over 10 days to finally get a reply. When they did they failed to answer my question of an ETA of parts shipping or arriving to me. They just said "Good morning, We are preparing your order, we can not respond to e-mails everyday, we have to work...Thanks". That was only after they had probably noticed I had disputed the charges on my credit card. I replied again that I wanted to cancel my order due to lack of customer service that I expect. They then replied with "Good morning, You are a child and petulant customer, your order we have already delivered to another customer...We opened a website where we sell email ...;-)" I have never had any company ever talk to me this way! They are so full of it. They likely were not sending my parts and highly unlikely that they already delivered them to another customer! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS. Pricing on certain items will lure you in...Just don't be fooled!

British Racer Team

2015-07-28

"...I should have read these comments first.
What a shame, this is by far the worst shopping experience I ever had. I placed two orders, one on July 8 for 600 USD and one on July 10 for 100 USD. After placing the orders, I have immediately received a confirmation email. Also immediately was my credit card charged.
So, a week later I have contacted them through their website, asking for an update on my order. No reply. I sent another one two days later, no reply. I got a little worried and started looking for reviews. And here we go, all I saw was negative and I started to panic. Not only that I would not receive the goods but also that my money may have gone. So I started calling, numerous times with only the answering machine picking up. Both, landline and mobile. Then I thought I send them a PM on Facebook. I did three in total. I can see that they read my message but again, no reply. I have posted on their Facebook site but this was deleted. Someone else also posted negative, again deleted. It is now July 28 and I have enough. My orders are "being processed" since I have ordered. No update on the order status. They may ship the goods in the next month or two but I don't want anymore. I have ask my credit card company to get the money back. Maybe I should have waited longer but reading all these comments and experiencing their customer service, I can't. Really bad. Stay away...

2015-05-29

"worst shopping experience of my life. Three months to be delivered! 3 months !!!!! no answer by phone, by email no response, silent but money is taken immediately. a shame!"

2015-05-21

"Damn it! Should have read this earlier!! Got under same situation......

Does any of you received your products after all? OR you just claimed your money from credit card.

Kindly help me to speed up this mistake I've made.

Regards

2014-10-22

"I would strongly advise against doing any business with this Company!!!
They take your order and your money and then you don't hear from them again. No response to any emails at all. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!!! This company refuses to answer calls or emails because "they're too busy" and then proceeds to call their customers Idiots for calling them out on it. Britishracer.com seems to be run by somewhat childish and highly unproffesional people! There are plenty of websites out there who treat their customers with respect and where you can get the same products these F...... are offering. You are way better off going there.

Here's a whole thread dedicated to this awful shop.

2014-10-13

"Ordered my items on September and was just checking the status by mail and tried the phone number (can speak Italian) but it didn't work and no respond. So already apply my bank for take action. At same time when I ordered from this shop I ordered some items directly from their Italian suppliers and already have received them in last weeks without any problems. I run much bigger wholesale shop than these guys and the answer and excuses from them here on this web are simply unbelievable. Don't wait for anything and take action. Good luck to everyone."

2014-08-20

"Im having the same issue as you Tonny. I have mailed them 6 times now, not a single reply. I must have called at least 20 times, not once have they picked up the phone.
It has been more than a month since i put in the order (and paid!), but the order status have ever since been unchanged ("your order are being processed"). If i do not get any feedback from them the next few days, I'm considering to do find a way to get my money back. This way of doing business can't live on for long....

2014-08-03

"The world's worst website ever!

I'm pretty annoyed ! I have emailed the company several times, but I have never had a response.
I have contacted my credit card company in an attempt to recover the money paid for the order.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

2014-07-24

"Here's a whole thread dedicated to this awful shop. Little to no contact, zero updates and insanely long dispatch times are the theme here. You can cancel your order with your bank (even if you have paid by debit card) and you don't have to wait the 60 days if the company has failed to confirm your order by email or give you a dispatch date.

2014-03-08

"I placed an order on Feb. 18, 2014 for a price of 137.91 EURO. Ever since the confirmation email, which I received on the same day(02/18), no more product update was given. I tried to contact the store via email and leave messages directly on their website for several times, but no response at all. It's almost one month since I placed the order. Since they don't response to my email, there is no way to discuss any solution for the questioned order. I am not sure if this web reseller is a legitimate one and I am afraid I am not going to get my money back. This is THE worst online shopping experience I have ever. "

Share British Racer's store rating

British Racer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

British Racer is not a merchant member
British Racer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!