Stores > Brilliance

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brilliance by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Incredible service and knowledge

"Great company that cares about their customers. Made the diamond buying experience stress free. And got a beautiful diamond at a much lower price than any other site!!!"

anointed73's Avatar

Los Angeles, CA
2017-12-04

Trusthworthy and Legitimate

"I will be proposing to my girlfriend this Christmas and i couldn't be happier with the ring I got from Brilliance. The staff went beyond by helping me get a ring far better than what i was looking for and in the same price range."

2017-11-30

Skeptical -- But She Loved The Ring

"I was skeptical about purchasing a ring "unseen," but it was even better than advertised and appraised for more. I shopped a lot of sites."

2017-11-20

Product was great

"The ring was exactly what we were looking for. "

2017-11-18

Brilliance is the best!!

"I bought my wife’s engagement and wedding rings from Brilliance which was the best decision in the world. You get the best value for your money. I wouldn’t buy jewelry any other way."

2017-11-18

Good experience

"It was a Good experience buying from Brilliance. Associates were helpful. "

KOA ring

"Brilliance was wonderful to deal with. I was a little worried about ordering a ring online, and had many questions. Brilliance customer support team was so helpful and made sure they answered all of my questions to put my mind at ease. When I received my husband’s ring, it was perfect! He loves it!"

2017-11-17

Bought a loose diamond; very easy to work with

"I used Brilliance to purchase a loose diamond for an engagement ring. The site's filtering features made it easy to use and find the perfect diamond. Also, being able to see pictures of the diamonds helped pick out the exact one I wanted. Shipping was quick and discrete (couldn't let girlfriend know what it was!). Diamond came exactly as advertised. Would definitely use again. "

Wedding diamond

"We were recommended to use Brilliance by our metalsmith. The site is very informative especially as first time buyers. Would recommend to anyone looking for a certified diamond. "

2017-11-16

Got exactly what I wanted!

"I was shopping for the a very specific wedding band for my fiance and Brilliance delivered! The end result was perfect. I'm happy and most importantly, she's happy."

2017-11-16

Absolutely Fabulous!

"Everything about our experience dealing with Brilliance was outstanding! Erin was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. She helped us understand the differences between various diamonds in our price range and guided us to the right choice for our application. But that was only the beginning. She then helped us design the perfect setting! The ring fit perfectly and is way beyond our expectations. And the price we paid was way below what a jewelry store would charge. We couldn't be happier, and would highly recommend Erin (and the entire Brilliance team) to anyone looking for diamond jewelry. "

2017-11-15

J4E_EngagementRing_Review

"Brilliance did an amazing job from start to finish in assisting me finding and purchasing an engagement ring. The sales associates were friendly and were there to quickly answer any and all questions we had. I am very glad that we purchased our engagement ring through Brilliance, rather than a retail jewelry store."

2017-11-15

Great Selection

"I was nervous at first making such a large purchase online, but the staff and vast selection of brilliance set me at ease. My engagement ring arrived on time and looked as beautiful as ever."

2017-11-14

Beyond exceptional service

"Everyone who helped from picking out to making sure the design for the ring was exactly the way I wanted were exceptional"

2017-11-14

CUSTOM RING MADE TO PERFECTION

"THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AMAZING AND ANTHONY CAPPOLA HELPED ME GET THE DESIGN THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. THEY WERE ABLE TO MAKE A DESIGN EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE I WANTED IN ABOUT A WEEKS TIME. THE RING AND DIAMOND LOOKED GREAT. "

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.