Stores > BrickHouse Security

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrickHouse Security by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

Extraordinary Customer Service!

"Adam had extraordinary customer service and answered all of my questions. It was refreshing to experience such great customer service. "

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Our Team is dedicated to providing an exceptional Customer Service experience to our customers. We're delighted that you are completely satisfied with how Adam handled your concerns. We're looking forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-11-20

Quality and Service

"I have been with Brickhouse for 3 years. The tech support is outstanding! They try to resolve your problem as quickly as possible. They are knowledgeable and courteous. The sales reps. are also courteous. Once they understand your needs they run away with it and give you the best customer service possible. Overall, Brickhouse is a reiable, secure source. Their products are well made and the service is very good. i would receommend them to anyone. "

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We appreciate you for sharing your experience with us. Our Team is fully trained, skilled and qualified to provide excellent Customer and Technical service. We work really hard and we always look for ways to improve our performance. Certainly, we enjoyed reading your exceptional review and truly appreciate your efforts and recommendation. We're looking forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-11-16

FANTASTIC BEGINNING

"Adam was very helpful , I made a decision on what product to buy because of his patience,."

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're glad that Adam was able to assist you in helping you find the right product that suits your needs. We do our very best in providing security and surveillance solutions to our customers and we're glad that you are extemely satisfied with your shopping experience with us. If we can be of any help, please don't hesitate to reach us anytime.

2017-11-06

West coast wizzads at work

"Gadgets galore, customer service alouring, love the site and your business ain't boring... "

Rep reply posted Nov-08-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We always do our best to offer high-performance and great quality products and we are grateful for your trust in using our products and services. The team here at BHS is thrilled to hear such good feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share that with us. If we can be of any help, please don't hesitate to reach us anytime.

2017-10-31

A fantastic customer service

"Everything worked well from the order to the reception of the device. The only thing is, I can't make the ordered device work efficiently. "

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

“Hello,

We would like to thank you for the great review and for giving us an opportunity to assist you in making sure that the device is working effectively. Our Support team is fully trained, skilled and qualified to provide excellent Customer and Technical service. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

2017-10-26

Great service.

"Thank you for your prompt resolution to my problem . "

Rep reply posted Oct-26-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team here at BrickHouse Security is thrilled to hear such a good feedback. We greatly appreciate you for giving us an opportunity to further assist you. If we can be of any help, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Regards,
BrickHouse Security Customer Support”

2017-10-18

Restored my faith in Brickhouse Security

"I have been having problems re activating a tracker, and have sent multiple emails, requests for customer service and even chatted on the site, to no avail. This had gone on for over 2 weeks, and after trying unsuccessfully to call today was about to give up and buy another device from a different supplier. Then along came Ruschelle, who managed to use common sense and get things (hopefully) sorted. She was extremely patient and very customer friendly. Excellent work which regained my faith in the company. I was getting worried as I did not want to go elsewhere as Brickhouse has always had the solutions I needed for operations here."

Rep reply posted Oct-24-2017

“Hello,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark on reaching out to you. We had been experiencing unsuccessful online activations which have now been brought up to our web team and we are making sure that we have something in place to resolve this issue right away. We are grateful that you gave Ruschelle a chance to assist you and we thank you for your trust in using our products and services. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

2017-09-26

Very friendly and so helpful

"Anytime anyone asks for a good gps system i always recommend Brickhouse bc how easily it is to track and get set up. would def recommend this company and have!! :) "

Rep reply posted Sep-27-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! As a company, we do our best in providing security and surveillance solutions to our customers and we're glad that you are completely satisfied with our GPS Tracking service. We are grateful that you trust us with your security needs and for recommending us. We're looking forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-09-22

Get my name off the comments from all the companies you put it on, on Youtube.

"Charlie helped me get started resolving problems I had programming my camera. This was done with a great deal of knowledge of the camera and patience with the camera not following the commands.

Get my name off Youtube, please. All the companies have my name on the comments for their Hidden Clock Radios.

2017-09-21

Great customer service!

"I just cant wait to use the product. Thanks guys youve been great."

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for the great review! It's always our pleasure to help with your security and surveillance needs. We’re happy to hear that you’ve found us and use our services. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything.

2017-08-29

Appreciate staff addressing my concerns

"I had a few issurs and decided to get fully refunded for my nano 5 which the company granted. I appreciate their customer service despite my frustration and issues...that shows integrity . Thx "

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are grateful that you gave us an opportunity to make things right. It's good to know that you appreciate our efforts in making sure that our customers feel valued. As we are constantly aiming at improving our standards, our customers' feedback is our most valuable source and your positive review is a great motivation for our entire team. We really appreciate you taking the time to share that with us. We're looking forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-08-17

Excellent product. I recommended everyone how good the product and service is in brick security.

"I was worry about the delivery but I felt so much better after I spoke with customer service. The delivery was fast and easy. Thank you so much."

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! BrickHouse Security is a premier supplier of security, surveillance and technology solutions and our mission is to maintain our position as the finest, most responsive provider in the industry. We're glad that you are completely satisfied with how our Customer Service rep was able to assist you with your order. Certainly, we enjoyed reading your remarkable review and truly appreciate your efforts. If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

2017-08-15

not satisfied

"i am expected made in usa product but received made in china product , on the cover no identification of brick house , no logo no name."

2017-08-14

Great Customer Service

"The customer service that I have received these past few years has been excellent. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable & courteous. "

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Our Team is dedicated to providing an exceptional Customer Service and Tech Support experience to our customers. We're delighted that you are completely satisfied on how we were handle your concern. We look forward to being of any assistance in the future.

BrickHouse Security Team

2017-08-08

Thank you Diana V. and Mike B. !!!

" I must admit I was extremely worried with the "After Purchase" support I would receive because of past experiences with other GPS companies. I do not want to name any names... Amber Alert GPS( Lazy Liars ), DataBlaze GPS( Crooked Crooks ), etc... But what I was finding is that "After Purchase" is when most GPS companies do not really care about the client.
Well I found that BrickHouse Security was completely different. I found the unicorn ! I was assisted by several kind BrickHouse
representatives ( Mike Bryant, Diana V., ... ) and they went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect!
One really stood out because she promptly returned all my calls and would not leave my side until I was all set up and everything was spot on. Thank you Diana V. !
Now that I am all set up, I can tend to my business and not have to worry about my GPS service.

Best Regards,
Paul C.

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating!As a company we always strive to give our customers a worl-class customer service and we are glad to know Diana and Mike was able to extend it to you.Your recognition of their work is greatly appreciated.We'll make sure to share your kind words to the entire Team.If you would need help with anything, please dont hesitate to contact us.

BrickHouse Security

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.