Stores > Brass Knuckles Company
  • Brass Knuckles

Voice your opinion! Review Brass Knuckles Company by clicking a star below.

**** Scam!

"I've only received one order from this site, and lot's of other people who have made Scam comments.
My first Order arrived but after that I made Order for the Vintage Boxing Knuckles and I paid around 40 bucks each and ordered a pair! And got nothing! Scam!

Great website!

"I've been ordering from them for over 10 years and each year they introduce new Brass knuckles I've never seen before. The 1864 New York Copper Knuckles with the leather protective sleeve was my lastest purchase and I"m very happy with it an how it turns green over time and looks very very cool on my shelf with my other weapons.

A+ Quality and shipping took 3 days which is fine.

Absolute worst battery I ever bought, hands down this company ****

"This company is about, looking good, and not putting a quality product on the market. it's like you're paying more for the packaging and name than the product itself it. This company need to spend less money on Advertising and spend more money on putting a quality product for their customers. "

Pretty Impressed!

"I've always wanted a set of brass knuckles and a butterfly knife. Found them both on their site for a decent price. After I placed my order, I saw all the one star reviews and got worried. At any rate, I got a shipping notice with tracking number a few days after I ordered and had my stuff a few days after that. The brass knuckles are nice and solid with a good weight to them and made in India. The butterfly knife is just kinda ok, but still fun to play with. And it was made in China. I'm not a weapons aficionado by any means, but I'm happy."

Long shipping times. NO COMMUNICATION. NO REPLY

"Long ship time. No tracking number. No reply or response to request for trackimg number. If I seen all these reviews before my purchase. No customer service & no reply is my biggest concerm and problem with this company. How are you supposed to run a business and get repeat buyers or refferals"

"Most useless and dishonest company I've ever used, $400 worth of gear ordered and paid for months ago and still nothing to show for. Emailed and tried calling multiple times and no response. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. "

Piss Poor Customer Service Don't Buy There A Scam

"I bought a knife and the 1-3 day shipping Ang got nothing contacted them via email (multiple times) phone (multiple times but it's a computer so it's no help) still nothing submitted forms for scam and call the authorities still nothing A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY THAT YOU WONT GET BACK"

Horrible service

"I ordered 2 knuckles and received only one but also received a cheap knife. Havent got a reply from the email I send and the phone service is a computer, not an actual person to talk to.

Also, the website say high quality. The knuckles and knife I received are Chinese junk.

"These guys are the REAL deal. I looked at various vendors online for this type of product, but BKC delivered exactly what they advertize: Solid brass beauty that fits your hand like it was missing an appendage. Their site also has an abundance of other cool stuff available from civilian & survival gear up to police and spy gear. I have them bookmarked in my website favorites, have already recommended them to a few friends, and will most definitely be buying from them again."

"I searched all over my city im from for a pair of legit knucks and got nothing but bad faces or a bogus story. When I seen this site Brass Knuckle Co. I was a little bit scared to be honest. Once I read the comments from others,and seen how proud they were of their knucks I thought I'd give it a shot .. I went with the classic brass ones.I'm a collector not an attacker, for the most part. When I got my package 4 buisness days later , I was not only excited but very very pleased with the quality of the brass knucks. I value these higher than name brand lockback pocket knife I never leave home without for the last 11 years, that is almost 4 times the value/price. To make a long story short I'm already shopping again for all the other awesome stuff they have . If you find yourself asking yourself if you should try this company , I can assure you . You wont have to worry if you got what you were after and if it is made to last longer than us.And if I didn't already say it THANK You, you made my week.And i got 3 e-mails to let me know the status of my order counting the tracking info."

"This is my second time ordering from Brass Knuckles Company.

The products are very high quality, and the customer service is absolutely superb. I had several questions regarding some of their products, and they were very happy to answer any inquiry that I may have had...the most awesome thing about this was that I received an email within the hour that I asked a question.
Secondly, Pinky...was very helpful to me and addressed any concerns that I had...One of the products that i received was defective, and not only was i refunded...but was given a 25% discount on my future order....If that is not great service, then I don't what is....
For what it's worth, anybody bashing this company is just being a jerk....and take my word when i say that just because of the wonderful customer service i received, I can assure you that I will be a returning customer, and advertise to my this name to my colleagues.

Thank you for your outstanding services!

Mike Grouchtchouk

"Hi there. I just got my knuckles today and i am so impressed they are such good quality. overall great! I will definitely be ordering very very soon again I want the same kind of brass knuckles again once again thanks so much and no problem with the boarder which I was concerned about thank you so much Brass Knuckles Company."

"The worst useless customer service ever. I hate this company. If it was in the se country as I am I would go down there and raise hell. These idiots got my order, waited 2 weeks, sent me a message that said we can only send you 1 of the 3 items you ordered and the shipping for 1 item or 3 items us $20 either way.
I told them to cancel my order.
I received my 1 $9 item. And it cost me $43 because if the shipping.

"Order on jan 25 for chrome brass knuckles email them twice about when will it shipped got a call from pinky and was told her shipper was on family emergency that no order was sent out yet he also back now and that he was working on jan 18 order got a call com pinky again stating that my order will take two weeks for delivery the ad says it take 48 usually for it to shipped hopefully I will receive my order this time but will keep you posted pinky also contacted me back about canceling my order since it took two weeks for item to shipped and was reply with a rude comment I won't be using this website in the near future"

" The picture doesn't do justice for these knuckles, I was
expected a gold spray paint sort of color from looking at the picture but in the mail came nice shiny golden metallic, I am 110% satisfied

Share Brass Knuckles Company's store rating

Brass Knuckles Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brass Knuckles Company is not a merchant member
Brass Knuckles Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!