Stores > Branders.com

9am - 8pm EST
      1-877-272-6337
      brandersservice@branders.com
      1-877-272-6337

Voice your opinion! Review Branders.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-07

Bad Execution

"Attempted to order and their system booted me back to the beginning. Frustrating, but not a deal killer. I opened up a chat window and began chatting with them on line. They told me, even though I hadn't finished the design, the order was placed when the system booted me. After 20 mins on chat with their customer service, I explained I just wanted a refund. They put me on hold for 5 mins and said I would have a refund in 5-7 days. That was the first time I used Brander.com and it will be the last. "

2017-03-02

This company cheats people out of their money and doesn't follow through. DO NOT ORDER BEWARE

"I operate a non profit and have used Branders.com many times. My last order went wrong but they ultimately fixed it. I placed 2 orders in late November 2016. One they had to cancel and the other one was for $825.

They have kept my money for over 90 days saying that the bags were on "backorder". I finally called them yesterday and asked where my bags were since they have had the benefit of my $825 since the end of November (90 days). They said they would be delivered in 2 weeks.

So today they called and said the order would cost another $300 if I wanted it because the embroidery was more expensive. They said they would lose money on the order if I didn't pay more. They said I took advantage of a 20% discount when I placed it and they wouldn't be profitable on the order if I didn't pay more. ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS??????????

This company cheats people, holds $824 of a non profits money for 60 days and then tries to back out of the order if I don't pay MORE. DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

I am a Senior Vice President at a Fortune 500 company and run sales. When my company messes up with a valued customer we FIX IT. We don't hold their money, cheat them and then cancel their order. If we have to take a loss on an order due to OUR mistake then we do that.

Not BRANDERS. Do you want to know what they offered me??? 15% off my NEXT order. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why would I EVER give Branders any more of my money when they've effectively taken out a LOAN from me for 90 days, used my money and refused to process the order that they took and priced? I didn't create my own price for the product that I ordered.

Please whatever you do, go to another company to place your order. Especially if you are a non profit because every dollar counts.

I will be turning this company into the Better Business Bureau and writing as many reviews as websites that take reviews exist. Just please do yourself a favor and click off this website and do not spend your hard earned money with a company this dishonest.

2016-07-27

Terrible communication

"Tried to get an order for water bottles. Was charged a royalty fee and wasnt told that i had to pay the fee which put a hold on my order. I wasnt able to get the order in time. Customer service was very uneducated and didnt know what was going on. They also had to get everything approved by ten different people. Wouldnt recommend them! "

2016-07-22

Great customer service experience by Shanetta Black

"Shanetta was constantly on her A game and was very polite and respectful while trying to coordinate a possible order between the art department and me. She was very professional and was quick with following up and replying to my emails. I look forward to working with her in the future. "

2016-07-18

Order to arrive just in the Nick of Time!

"My executive administrator placed an order recently that had to be delivered for a franchise conference we sponsor. She left on vacation and I did not know the "proof" on the order had to be reviewed, thinking it was already done. I received a paniced call from her to say the order was not going to arrive on time which would have been a total disaster. Stephanie at Branders came to my rescue and personally worked her magic and now the order will be delivered on time and with out additional charge. She was amazing and that is once again why we continue to purchase our marketing items from branders! Great work Stephanie. Bill Wildman CEO, Pinnacle Commercial Capital"

2016-07-18

Three cheers for Stephanie Morreno

"Stephanie provided excellent customer service and follow-through. I was going back and forth concerning my order, and Stephanie took ownership and saw to it that the order was processed and shipped on time. Kudos to Stephanie. She gets 5 stars - if I could give her more, I would."

2016-07-15

"Yessenia was excellent at customer service and provided our company with the services needed! Thank you, Yessenia!"

2016-07-07

Excellent Customer Service

"I recently submitted an order with Branders and had to go back and forth with customer service for approvals of artwork, etc. Yessenia Cisnero was in constant contact with me and provided wonderful customer service. She was very timely with getting me information and making sure our order was correct. Thank you Yessenia for being wonderful and staying on top of things to make sure our order was correct!"

2016-05-27

Great Customer Service by Ms. Black

"I tried to place an order online. However, there was insufficient quantity left to make my order. I called and was connected to Ms. Shanetta Black. She was very professional in her demeanor and conduct. She advised me that quantity was limited. She offered me another option with similar pricing. While on hold I found another web site that also had what I needed. I told her to forget about it that I found something similar elsewhere.
She directed me to another type/unit that worked well for me. She persisted in her effort to not lose the sale. I wish my employees were like her. She is a credit to your sales force. I reminded her that I had been inconvenience by the quantity issue and was a repeat customer. She guided me to another item that had free shipping with comparable pricing. Great Job Ms. Black in your customer service. You didn't let go without making that sale. And you did it in a very positive way.
Thanks
Ed Shapiro
Ticket To Broadway, LLC

2016-05-16

Krissia Saved Me From Myself!!!!

"Krissia saved the day with my order and was so helpful and fixed all the mistakes I made is setting up the order which is for a very very special breast cancer event!!
Thank you so much!

2016-04-28

Great Customer Service

"Shanetta Black was very helpful. She went above and beyond to make sure I was getting what I wanted. Great, friendly service.

2016-04-27

Thank you, Branders and Shanetta!

"When I finally got approval to place the order for items for a nonprofit event, it was already kind of a rush. Before placing my order through the website, I called to make sure that I would truly have the items by the estimated delivery date and how they set that date. I got Shanetta Black on the phone, lucky for me. While she did clarify that they couldn't absolutely guarantee the delivery date in case there was some catastrophic flood in my delivery area or something like that, she said that the dates were set with a small amount of leeway so that the estimated date was usually a safe bet. But then she said she'd write herself a note and check on the day they were ready to be shipped to take a look again at the timeline. She did indeed check back with me, and I felt that she was strongly invested in getting the items to me in time for the event and that she was keeping an eye on my order. This was my first Branders order. The cups arrived today (a day before the estimated date) and I was very pleased with the product I ordered.

Prior to placing the order, I'd been comparing products and costs on other sites online. I had called another site with the same questions about estimated delivery dates and how sure of a thing that was. The person at the other company just kept repeating, "Sorry, we do not guarantee delivery dates" and did nothing to convey to me that the company would really care about my order. I thought Shanetta's personable and professional service went far beyond. I really appreciated it! I will certainly start wtih Branders and Shanetta next time.

2016-04-01

Shanetta Black Has Got Your Back!

"LOL corny title- but so true! Shanetta is amazing! My law firm has always ordered out merchandise from Branders but in the last year I had to not so great experiences. Shanetta was the third person I spoke to and she made everything better. She worked with me for MONTHS to make sure everything was EXACTLY the way I wanted it (I'm extremely picky). She was nothing but helpful and pleasant every single time I spoke to her, and I will continue using Branders because of her! She works hard, follows through, and is always professional! Amazing Job! "

2016-03-28

Shanetta shines!

"I placed an order today as a returning customer and Shanetta could not have been more helpful. I did not have all the information from my previous order and she was very sweet and patient with me as she figured it all out. I have been very pleased with the products I have ordered from Branders over the years and its people like Shanetta to take the orders and make it so simple that keep me coming back! Thank you!"

2016-02-23

Above and Beyond

"Shanetta Black went above and beyond any service i have ever received. She was extremely knowledgeable about the products offered and took her time to assure the order was placed exactly as i ask. I will be back for more purchases because of the service i received. I will tell others to visit your site."

Share Branders.com's store rating

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.