Mon. - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM (PST)
    1-866-299-6110
    sales@brakelabs.com
    1-866-299-6110

Chance of future purchase: 2.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 3.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.33/10
2018-08-29

LOW QUALITY! Want to buy your brakes more than once? You will with this junk.

"Bought pads and rotors for a Mazda 5. Had the parts installed at a reputable shop that has worked on the vehicle many times before. After about 2 weeks the brakes started to howl and squeal. To it back to the shop, the regreased the caliper sliding pins. That lasted a day. 3 more times back in over the course of 6 weeks. Noise was worse every time and this on a vehicle used for nighttime deliveries. ABSOLUTELY INTOLERABLE. Finally the shop said the parts I got are low grade junk and if they'd supplied the parts, they'd be replacing them free. Instead, I had to buy new parts through the shop and have them installed. End result - QUIET, SMOOTH, NO HOWL OR SQUEAL. It might appear you'll save money with this seller, but when they won't refund the money paid for cheap, low quality garbage, you'll just be paying the price...TWICE"

2018-08-09

Terrible service, unresponsive to email, broken promises

"Incompetence hiding behind slick website.

Ordered brake kit on 7/26/2018, received receipt but no shipping date, emailed on the 30th about ETA, no response. Now it is 8/6/2018, and I still haven't received an official update.

I did use Live Chat to ask about the status of my order twice. Last week they said that my order would ship "next week". This week they said it would ship "next week". If I asked again in a week, the answer would probably again be "next week".

I have an uncommon car, so that could be a reason for delay. That's not an excuse for the lack of communication. If it's going to take more than a week to ship, I think it's clear that the business has a responsibility to tell the customer of that length of delay.

I hate to come down on a company, but my car is directly tied to my livelihood, and prompt service is expected for this type of product. I don't think it deserves a 1-star rating, but it's definitely below 3-stars.

2018-03-14

Brakes arrived when promised

"Arrived right on time and when promised, thanks guys!"

2018-01-31

Good Site

"Easy to use and find what you are looking for, and have really good deals."

2017-11-09

Awesome Product!!!!

"I was going to replace just my brake pads and have my rotors turned, on my 2007 Corvette coupe. But was able to purchase all new rotors and pads from Brakelabs.com, for less money. Plus I got the drilled and slotted rotors! Fast delivery! I can't wait to see how they look and function on my car!"

2017-11-02

Great product and service

"Been dealing with Brakelabs for years and always received a quality product and the best price around. "

2017-05-24

The Golden color was not gold and I paid more for it.

"It was a gold green. The rest is good

2017-02-22

Truly Satisfied

"Im a previous customer, and as the first order the ease of making the selection needed, the promptness of delivery. I am completely satisfied, will tell my friends and family. "

2015-10-31

"I ordered a set of drilled and slotted rotors for my Mercedes Benz CL600 through eBay. The payment was processed on 9/25 and I got tracking information the next day stating that the order would arrive on 10/4. I got a message on 10/3 stating that there were no drilled and slotted rotors available. I called to have them send me the drilled rotors instead. I got confirmation for my order stating that there would be an e-mail with tracking information. This never happened. I sent an e-mail after two weeks and got the reply that there was a computer glitch and that they would send me an e-mail with tracking information. Again, no tracking information came, but the rotors arrived, a month after my order was placed. I received the two rotors, packed in boxes that indicated that one was for the right side and the other was for the left. on opening the boxes, I found that they were both for the left side. I sent an e-mail and got a reply immediately asking for vehicle information so they could see what the correct parts were. Wrote back that I got two left rotors. They replied that the vents in the rotors were straight and non-directional. I checked the rotors and can see that the vents are directional, in fact, the drilled holes have to follow the vents so it is very clear to see that the vents are directional. At this point, my patience is gone. I am quite unhappy with the way everything has been handled and warn anyone to be careful when dealing with Brakelabs."

2015-08-02

"Got to me in good time and I love the product so far. Great stopping power."

2015-06-01

"Well made parts and prompt delivery

2015-03-25

"just installed OEM REPLACEMENT ROTORS KIT-(4-OE-KIT-80756) hardest part of the job was getting the old rotors off. will order from them the next time i need brakes."

2015-03-21

"Information and availability of products that support models from Camaro to Hyundai and an easy to use site are why I went back to Brake Labs for a 2nd set. This time with their ceramic pads.
I was impressed enough with my first experience to share my thoughts on several different forums that I'm a part of and do a detailed description of a Big Brake Kit for the Hyundai Sonata turbo, using Brake Labs "slotted" rotors that were originally for the Kia Optima turbo. The larger rotor paired with ceramic pads and a dual piston caliper are like having brakes from a Corvette on my car now. I was very shocked at how much stopping power I'm now getting and the Brake Labs Slotted rotors are now going on the rear.
They'll be used on my next SUV project as well my drift car.

Thank you Brake Labs for the 15% off sale. I will recommend these to anyone looking for better or new replacement brakes. It just doesn't get much simpler than this.

2014-10-03

"Order was inexpensive, quick and easy. A+++++"

2014-09-19

"i own an evo 8 had to order 2 sets already they squeak a lot. the service is good just the rotors don't get to make it to the year.i take my car to the track and was hopping to only have one time defect and well that wasn't the case. id give them a 3 star rating.. i left a comment on this page when i first had my rotors months later they warped and now again are squeaking a hole lot. i wanted to order my rear rotors from these guys but doesn't seem that will be happening. i feel like the rotors are good for few months then they take a shit i waste my money getting them installed 2 times now and that money is gone and this upcoming set will be my third and they said i might have to send them in. so now ill be left without a car because my rotors could be sent in. im having my shop kt check out my Evo once again and they are disappointed. but i do like the service i get from them "

Share Brakelabs.com's store rating

Brakelabs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brakelabs.com is a merchant member
Brakelabs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.