Stores > Brainstorm ID Supply

info@brainstormidsupply.com
      888-321-4788

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brainstorm ID Supply by clicking a star below.
2017-11-03

Very disappointing purchase, can't stress that enough.

"The tray I ordered is not compatible with my printer. My printer is not defective and is capable of printing on discs with the included tray. However, the tray I purchased is not being recognized and I'm unable to complete a custom order in time. Customer service is only open Monday through Friday also, which doesn't help. "

2017-10-31

Great prices and service!

"I tried a couple sources for inkjet PVC ID cards. When I found Brainstorm I was shocked at how low their prices were. So I gave them a try, expecting "cheap" cards. The cards are exactly what I need. They pick up the ink, they don't smear, they're rugged. I realized I had run out of cards, so I wrote to them. Customer service responded right away, answered all my questions and sent the cards out the same day. I don't see a reason to get my supplies anywhere else. They even take a leadership role by doing instructional videos. Crazy, right? I don't often write reviews, but Brainstorm is an exceptional vendor."

2017-09-03

John B.

"Perfect and fast service!!!
I recommend 100%

2017-08-17

Canon J Tray With Pixma iP7220 & Inkjet Printable ID Cards..

"Ordered Canon J Tray, Works very well with inkjet credit card size blanks. Looks very professional (no pixelation, no blemishes on substrate and dries pretty much instantly.) I was sceptical of how durable these would be but, I am very pleased with the fact I could not scratch the print off the card by digging my fingernail into it. It did, however leave a small mark on the outer surface of the printable material, but is barely noticeable unless you look for it and it did not effect the print or useability in any way. I would like to see more templates for programs such as CorelDraw, etc. I had to design my own template which was somewhat time consuming, but well worth it. These will turn out professional quality cards (I use mine for business cards) for very little cost compared to purchasing a Dye Sub Printer that costs thousands of dollars."

2017-02-02

Best in the business

"My order was superior, considering time and convenience. Thanks Brainstorm."

2017-02-02

Absolutely Thrilled

"Saved money going with this product, printed over 200 cards this week. Hopefullt they hold up to the weather since they are outdoor id cards."

2016-01-31

Best customer service to date!

"Words can't describe the generosity and compassion I recievd from brainstorm I'd. There was an ongoing issue with the supplies I ordered, and Jonathan a rep from brainstorm sent me a free replacement for the mix-up. Which still turned out to be wrong product. After close inspection I notified them and in return they sent me a free replacement of tripple of order amount. Very satisfied and will countinue business with them. Thanks Jon and brainstorm."

2015-02-27

"As the communications / social media manager for Housen Health Services, I was tasked to purchase and print employee id badges.

With the Brainstorm Youtube video on the Canon Inkjet and the use of the J tray, I ordered the printer and jtray.

I initially ordered PVC cards from a business vendor and was unable to print to them.

I contacted Brainstorm online chat and with guidance from Johnathan I found out that I needed the inkjet PVC cards

I ordered the supply from Brainstorm. They were delivered in 2 business days.

I have printed the employee id badges and it all works perfectly.

Great customer service and superb training videos

2014-03-22

"Ordered from Brainstorm ID three times now. Each time i have received my within a couple days. Quick to answer questions. I would highly recommend this seller!"

2013-11-26

"After deciding to implement a customer rewards program that requires id cards, I had the misfortune of ordering Artisyn paper from a different website, unaware that the paper was at least 5 years old, as it was discontinued in 2008.

Brainstorm ID educated me to that fact, and then sent me a 5 sheet trial of a different paper at no charge. After trying the sample I wanted to try two more types, but accidentally only ordered one type of paper. I immediately placed a second order for the other paper, let Brainstorm ID know what I'd done and they graciously combined the orders and saved me the additional shipping fee.

After determining the best paper for my printer setup, they honored my 5% reorder discount and gave me a break on the shipping fee. This will be my 3rd order from them and so far all product has been received in mint condition, and in sealed individually wrapped packages for long-term storage. So far every order has arrived in two days. All this at a cheaper price!

They have answered every question I've asked, and since I'm new to the process of making ID cards there have been many. I usually receive a reply within the hour. Twice I've gotten replies on Sunday! Jonathan, do you ever sleep?

If you are looking for prompt, knowledgable, courteous service for your ID card supplies this is the right place.

2013-08-14

"The phone number on their website only has a recording telling you to send them an email. The "Chat Now" function on their website says "Someone will be with you shortly" but after an hour of waiting, no response. I ordered a PVC ID card printing tray and it was shipped in a padded envelope instead of a box and thus arrived broken in 3 pieces."

2013-07-19

"Great company! Beyond helpful getting us exactly what we needed. Great pricing and super fast shipping. We will definitely continue using them. "

2012-10-20

"I bought some paper and pouches. It arrived in less than 4 days! The packaging was in perfect condition. I havent made the IDs yet but the material looks like it will produce quality ones. "

2011-12-18

"Brainstorm ID Supply has extremely fast shipping. I recieve my order about 3-4 days after payment, and for this convience alone I will be a recurring customer."

2011-05-21

"I was surprised at how quickly my order shipped. Being an international customer, I had to use wire transfer as the payment method, but even so, as soon as the payment arrived to their account, my order was rapidly shipped and arrived without problems. All items were as described by the seller and were carefully packaged. You may buy from this seller with confidence. Their customer support tickets were all answered very quickly."

Share Brainstorm ID Supply's store rating

Brainstorm ID Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brainstorm ID Supply is not a merchant member
Brainstorm ID Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!