Stores > Bonlook.com

1-877-342-8942
      support@bonlook.com
      1-855-718-1792

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bonlook.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-11

Horrible!

"I purchased 2 pairs of glasses from the Bonlook in Ottawa. One pair of lenses scratched extreme easily, and when I returned to see if they could replace the lenses, they said it wasn’t a manufacture error....stating it’s scratch resistant not scratch proof....never have I received such poor service from any optician. Will never return and would warn others from purchasing. Was actually told by a salesperson”we don’t replace lenses, that’s how we keep our prices so low!” Ugh . Not to mention the rude attitude by most sales people in the Ottawa store. "

2017-11-01

Just terrible! Order somewhere else

"I'm not the one who usually say bad things about a company. I understand that there are some lapses here and there and I know that each organization strive to manage their losses and meet customer's expectations. With Bonlook, however, the experience was SO awful I felt compelled to complain. First of all, if you are from the US, just forget ordering from all the way to Canada. I used Bonlook thinking it will be awesome but was altogether disappointed. The website is clunky to use and the shipping took about 4 weeks and I paid for expedited shipping! When I called their customer service, which is about 3 times, all of them seem to have different info, I don't know what to believe. The first call, the guy said my order is on its way and gave me a UPS number that was totally bogus. The second call, the lady said that the order is still in the lab! The third call was a lot better but I had asked if they added the blue light feature, she said yes but guess what, I looked at the invoice and that was never added! Needless to say, I will stop recommending this company to anybody. EVER! Stay away!"

2017-10-26

Please save your time

"Save your money and buy from a different company! I originally purchased 2 pairs of glasses from Bonlook roughly 2 months ago. When I received them they got my PD wrong and the frames were too big for my face. I requested a refund and was told I needed to send my glasses in and then they would process my refund. Before sending the glasses back I chatted with their customer service to ask if I would still be able to get a refund even though I was no longer a member of the bank nor did I have the card I used to purchase the glasses because it was deactivated. I was told yes they could send me a check. Great! It’s been a month with no refund, no glasses and it turns out they still decided to refund my money to my previous bank. When I contacted them about this they said they would send it through check and never responded when I asked how long that was going to take. Who knows if I’m ever going to get my money back but I’m leaving this review as a caution to others. Save your time and money. "

2017-09-28

Quick updates

"I placed an order with Bonlook and everyday I was given an update as to where my glasses were and what the process was. Even when I called to clarify when exactly my glasses would reach me I was given a few business days and it came TWO days later. I would definitely order from them again. I was pleasantly surprised at the sturdiness of the frame and the competency on Bonlook's part! "

2017-04-07

Bonlook: Forever 21 of frames

"This company is great for hipsters that demonstrate a minimal need for glasses or just wear them for style. If you actually require vision correction that calls for a modicum of expertise, they are absolutely unhelpful in every way. Hey, you can still buy the cool frames, but for the same price people pay for BOTH lenses and frames. Why would you buy your RX lenses from a place that doesn't even factor filling it into its base price and value? The only pro to this company is when you have to call customer service 90x all the operators have cute French accents. "

2017-04-04

TRASH

"Bonlook has horrible customer service. My packaged was marked delivered but I never received it. When trying to get another order I was told that I couldn't receive anything until my claim was closed. Its been 2 months since ordering and all I have is email going back and forth about how I need to contact UPS, only to have UPS say I need to contact Bonlook. Dont waste your time ordering from them."

2017-01-18

What a pain in the ****

"I've ordered a lot of glasses online, and never before has it been so hard.

I sent my order with everything they needed to fulfill it. Prescription, PD, you name it. But for some reason they need an actual copy of the prescription, something I've never had to provide before. Then, because the prescription didn't have my PD on it, they required me to take a picture of myself with a credit card because they do not believe me when I tell them what my PD is.

Over five e-mails back and forth, and still my order isn't processed. Honestly thinking of cancelling altogether. Strongly consider buying somewhere else unless you really like one of their frames, and even then take into account how much of a pain in the **** it is to order from them.

2016-12-23

First and last order with Bonlook!

"I order a lot of things online. I understand that sometimes things happen, however, never in my life have I experienced so many issues with a single order. First, the frames I received were defective- no big deal, I just requested an exchange. Next, my package was marked "delivered" but when I got to my apartment the package was nowhere to be found. Obviously I was disappointed but I wasn't ready to blame Bonlook because I understand that once the product is in the hands of the courier, whatever happens to it is out of their hands. With that being said, the lack of empathy and unwillingness to go the extra mile to make up for the terrible experience I've had with this order was very surprising. First I was told that my replacement order wouldn't ship out for a couple of days.... I placed my original order in November (Black Friday) and it is now the end of December. I was given no option for expedited shipping (I would have even been willing to PAY), and then when I asked if I could request that a signature be required when the package was delivered (which is something every reputable business is able to do) I was told no and not even politely- the girl was super condescending and then asked if there was another address I wanted the package to be sent to. Like most people, I only have one address. Not to mention, the only way to communicate with them if you work a typical 9-5 is via email (be prepared to wait a few days before you hear back from them) because the only time you can get someone on the phone is during the same time many of us are at work and unable to make personal phone calls. Right now I'm waiting on my THIRD pair of ebony granite frames and once I receive them (which hopefully I will this time and without any defects...) I will most likely never do business with this company again. There are so many other companies out there selling fashion frames who actually take pride in providing excellent customer service and really doing their best to give customers a POSITIVE and unforgettable experience. Why settle? "

2016-11-06

Excellent service

"Amazing glasses for such a low price! When I received my glasses from BonLook, I realised that my optometrist (not from BonLook) had made a mistake in writing my prescription. It was not BonLook fault's, but they were very kind and accepted to make me new glasses according to the corrected prescription without any fee. They offer an excellent service."

2016-04-11

Great frames and crystal clear lenses!

"Amazing product for the price. I cannot believe the value I am getting out of this!!"

2016-03-12

Pretty but FRAIL

"I have bought four bonlook frames in the last couple of years because of how cute they are. However, I kid you not, every single frame has broken because the metal hinge just snaps off in half. It is irreparable (believe me I've tried - the glasses are so cute, and rather pricey, that I wish i could continue wearing them). I won't be spending another $140 to buy my 5th pair. "

2015-10-23

"I changed the color of both of my glasses three times and my prescription about twice and they fixed everything for me without a problem at all! So kind and helpful! I LOVED MY SERVICE! Cant wait for my glasses to come, I feel very secure with the service I was given. I was even sent proof that everything was going to be sent to me okay, since I changed things so many times."

2014-12-05

"Sadly, of 4 pair I have ordered, 2 have been defective. Bon Look was wonderful about accepting returns, but it's a lot of time and hassle, I think it might help if they had better quality control before shipping, the defects were cosmetically pretty major- missing trim (with holes where it should have been) on both (different style) pairs, about 18 months apart. . .
Another thing, the last pair that I ordered were slightly different than pictured, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but with 'statement' frames, little details matter a lot.

2012-04-11

"I bought a pair of glasses from bonlook recently... The process was easy and they were perfect!! For such a good price. I also really appreciated the quality of the frame itself. I definitely plan to purchase more from them, especially given the low price I paid and the amazing styles they have on offer. Next purchase: sunglasses with my prescription. Never been able to afford those before!"

2012-04-11

"Love my new glasses from Bonlook.com!
The ordering process was easy and super user friendly. And price vs style vs quality is amazing!
Love it! Thanks Bonlook!

Share Bonlook.com's store rating

Bonlook.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bonlook.com is not a merchant member
Bonlook.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!