104 East Vine Street

Shipping & packaging: 9.69/10
Customer service: 8.21/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.00/10
2013-01-30

"Great service; I had some shipping problems due to a mistake on my end and they took care of things kindly and quickly."

2013-01-24

"Superb experience. Ran out of stock of my original order with Amazon.com, which was updated with a more recent (and more expensive) item with no charge. Despite that, kept original delivery date promised. Could not have been better. Will always look at them for future transactions."

2012-11-27

"Quite simply, World Wide Stereo's customer service is the best I have ever experienced. Their response to problems is immediate and friendly, and their service goes far beyond normal expectations. WWS is a pleasure to deal with --- I will most definitely do business with them again."

2012-11-20

"Order with confidence, you will be taken care of just like in the good old days when you shopped at a local store.

Probably the best customer service I have ever received online. Ordered a pair of Able Planet headphones that actually broke out of the box, at the connection where the headpiece connects to the actual earpiece. Ira at WWS was quick to send me a return label via email and replaced the item within days, no questions asked. Sadly, the second pair broke in the same spot (the actual headphones worked great for the price)and Ira was quick to the rescue once again. Since they were out stock he facilitated replacement through Able Planet who were also very helpful and easy to deal with. When I think of Audio, WWS will be the first place I turn to.

One can never be sure of what will happen when ordering products online, and in our house we do it quite often, and always hold our breath. But with the service I received from World Wide Stereo that will not be necessary again.

2012-10-18

"Update: After posting this review World Wide Stereo stepped up their game and sent me a brand new pair of headphones overnight free of charge. They also apologized for an e-mail mix-up and losing the communication. In the end things turned out alright.

I'm now as confident to purchase from World Wide Stereo in the future as am I from the other internet greats like Amazon and Newegg.

==

Had a problem with my order. Ordered a pair of klipsch headphones that had been opened and resealed when they arrived. Currently Klipsch has a very large problem with counterfeit and gray market merchandise so I expected factory sealed product upon receipt.

Support agent Ira offered to provide an exchange and return label, but has not made good on the offer. Several e-mail attempts later, I have not received a response for a week. Considering just doing a charge back since I can't get a hold of the merchant.

Klipsch support guaranteed that the condition I received my headphones is not how they are shipped from the factory.

Shipping was also painfully slow taking about 10 business days from the order to receiving the product. You expect that crap from E-bay not an authorized reseller.

Buyer beware of this merchant.

2012-08-15

"I bought some DJ Headphones from Buy.com for my son and the plug came off within two weeks. I tried to fix them but to no avail. Long after the 45 day return time, I inquired about a possible exchange from Buy.com not expecting anything. Ira Segall from World Wide Stereo responded wanting to get my info "so he could see what he could do to help me". And boy did he help!They didn't have the kind my son had at first but he let him choose another pair and is sending them free of charge. And he said don't bother with sending back the old pair. Now that's "Customer Service/Satisfaction". These guys are awesome and Ira "you rock"!!! I'm going to their website right now to see what else I can buy. World Wide Stereo is officially my favorite website in the whole world!!!!"

2012-07-09

"I bought a product through them on Amazon and it came defective. Both Amazon and the manufacturer told me to politely screw off, but World Wide Stereo took notice on their own effort and contacted me to help me out. The Director of Customer Experience came through and saved the day when it looked like I was SOL."

2012-03-03

"Absolutely incredible! When I ordered a product on-line that turned out to be out of stock, they helped me in ways that totally exceeded my expectations. I am officially a loyal customer from here on out."

2012-03-02

"Update: 07/9/12 After an initial mix-up on a car stereo order in February, Ira contacted me the next day and offered his apologies for the miscommunication. Unfortunately I had already placed an order elsewhere. When it came time to replace one of my home AV receivers in July, I decided to give them another try, as their prices are competitive and UPS Ground shipping takes only a day from their location to mine. I had decided on the Yamaha RX-V773 and they were one of the few that even showed it on their website. I placed an order and it arrived quickly and in excellent shape. Throughout the process, Ira kept me informed of the order status. I'm very pleased with World Wide Stereo and it's commitment to customer service!

2012-02-17

"Excellent audio store, and great customer service. I got an awesome deal on JBL studio speakers. All speakers arrived in good shape. Two weeks later I was browsing their site to buy another pair of the satellite speakers to upgrade my system from 5.1 to 7.1. I found out the the center speaker price was lowered. I contacted WWStereo via only chat. The CS Rep promised to refund me the different. I contacted them again today after not seeing any notification email about the refund. I met the same CS Rep, and he said the refund was just sent today. I checked my account, and it's there. Overall, this is the first time I shop at WWStereo, and I'm really satisfied with their price and customer service. A+ seller :)"

2012-01-19

"I have purchased a Denon A100, Klipsch G17 AirPlay, 2 Klipsch Mode M40 headphones and all products were received very fast and priced great. Customer service is top notch. Thanks World Wide Stereo and Thank-You Ira for the excellent service."

2012-01-17

"World Wide Stereo is very concerned about their customers. I had a defective set of headphones, and they were able to help me to the fullest extent imaginable. I would encourage anybody to buy from World Wide Stereo, because if they do, they can be assured they will be very well taken care of."

2012-01-03

"Great customer service. An item was for sale on Amazon.com and I had it added to my cart. Only to find out an hour later that the price went up $100 across Amazon. I contacted WWS and they told me that they would still honor that sale price. They were very courteous and handled all my needs within 30min of my e-mail. A++"

2011-12-30

"It was fun talking to Ira. He knows his stuff. Will order from again!!!!"

2011-12-20

"When I think of Worldwide Stereo I can't help but smile and attempt to get across to whomever reads this that they are by far the best group of individuals that I have ever done business with over the internet.

Background facts: Looking for the Panasonic TC-P65VT30. They had the best price and free shipping, but I was concerned about them being in PA and me being in TX. However, I read all the reviews on this site and others stating how wonderful they are, so I proceeded with my purchase. I called and spoke with Ira, who was pleasant on the phone and said the my TV would ship quickly. About 8 days later, I got a call from the shipping company and they delivered the TV. I checked the box - the TV - all seemed in order, so I signed the delivery statement and sent them on their way. However, a few hours later when I noticed the TV (in different light) had cracks in the plasma screen - not the outer glass. Sad and disappointed, I called and emailed Ira. They said, "Sorry, it happens every now and then and they would be happy to send me another."

They did - I got it about a week later when the shipping company picked up the damaged one. This one was intact and in great shape.

It was a true pleasure working with Ira and Emily and I would suggest them (and have)to anyone looking for electronic equipment - even large, fragile TV's. Not too many companies would have done what they did in such a sincere and honest fashion as these folks did.

You're A+ in my book. Thanks again Worldwide Stereo. You have indeed made this a very Merry Christmas!!!

Share World Wide Stereo's store rating

World Wide Stereo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

World Wide Stereo is a merchant member
World Wide Stereo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.