Stores > World Wide Stereo

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review World Wide Stereo by clicking a star below.

"I was a bit skeptical about purchasing a TV online, but I took a chance and don't regret it. First, World Wide Stereo had the lowest price for the 47" LED TV that I purchased. It beat out its competitors lowest price by at least $120. Once I placed my order, I received a call from a customer service representave who walked me through the delivery process and what to expect. Everything said happened. I was able to schedule a day and time for freight delivery that was convenient for me. The delivery service was on time on the day of delivery and handled my TV with a lot of TLC and they were very professional. They waited 15 minutes while I opened my package and plugged in my TV to make sure it turned on. My TV arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with the product or purchase experience. THANKS Ira and World Wide Stereo! :o) "

"Great experience buying here! Ira honored an old price quote, was extremely helpful over the phone and email. I received a great product at an awesome price. Ill be back for future purchases.

"This company does not know how to package and ship electronic equipment. Buyer beware!

Since I last posted this, the seller notified me that they have revised their shipping practices, which had been to ship the product in the same shipping package provided by the manufacturer, to a new practice of ensuring that all electronic goods are double-boxed before shipping. I ordered a second Panasonic DVD player since then, also from amazon.com, and a different reseller also shipped it in the original single-box Panasonic packaging. The real problem seems to be Panasonic. They make a superb DVD player, but don't know how to package their products. Keep this in mind and ask the shipper, whomever it may be, to see that it is properly packaged.

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2011

A rep from World Wide Stereo, wwstereo, has responded

“Dear Mr. Grace,

Thank you again for your feedback and for your correspondence with me regarding the packaging of your product. As you had mentioned below in your updated review, we have indeed revised our shipping methods (thanks to your feedback!) to include the double-boxing of all electronic equipment to ensure a safe delivery to all of our customers and to provide a superior shopping experience. I hope you enjoy your new purchase and look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care!”

"After declining delivery of a damaged Panasonic TC-P65GT30 from Amazon and the Amazon customer service (by name only) could only refund my money, I contacted the third party provider of the TV - World Wide Stereo and spoke with Ira Segall. Ira was great ... not only did he arrange shipment directly from WWStereo, he also matched the current price Amazon (3rd party - WWStereo) had for the TV and saved me nearly $100 - several hundred dollars below the competition! The delivery service MANN, was on-time and very courteous - new plasma is working great - Thanks Ira!!!"

"Best price and excellent "chat" service. I was able to call the person I was chatting with and make the deal of the day! Very happy with their service."

"World Wide Stereo is a great seller! I had a problem with my Samsung TV and I contacted World Wide Stereo. I spoke to a mand Named Ira Segall and he did EVERYTHING in his power to fix my problem. He spent an extended amount of time on the phone with Samsung and got all the answers he needed. Thank you World Wide Sereo!"

"I ordered a Denon reciever without knowing World Wide Stereo. I could not have been more pleasantly surprised. I placed my order on Saturday, it was shipped first thing Monday morning. I recieved order confirmation and shipment confirmation with tracking right on time. I had the wrong ship to address. I emailed them, they responding right away and helped take care of the issue (made the change so I could pick it up).

All of this for a $300.00 order. I can't ask for any more (I have had worse customer service on a $30,000 dollar purchase).

I 100% reccomend World Wide Stereo!

"Fantastic buying experience. I couldn't be happier. Ira Segall was an extremely helpful sales consultant and provided exemplary customer service. I can see why World Wide Stereo does so well with its customers and I look forward to being a customer for a long time to come."

"Ordered a denon a100 & monster cable power center from World wide stereo & had a GREAT experience. Ira was professional the whole time & we received the items very quickly. No problems at all! We would definitely order from them again!"

"Very good customer service by phone. Great recommendation on aset of earphones. Work just as well as Ira stated."

"Ordered two sets of Klipsch Image S2 in-ear headphones. Received invoice and shipping information. Product was shipped right away and received before the estimated shipping time. Product was exactly as advertised and received in good condition. Very happy with the service and product!"

"We ordered a Sonos ZP120 and when we received it, there was a problem. I called customer service and spoke to Ira. Within minutes, he sent me a RA number and a return UPS label. I was expecting a hassle and instead, speaking to Ira was the highpoint of my week! He is a huge asset to your company."

"I found World Wide Stereo through a search for a SONOS whole house audio system. Their price was in line with the competition and they offered free shipping (cross-country). I had an exchange to make and they worked with me to make sure I was pleased with the product and their service.
I have bought more products from them and will continue to deal with them in the future.
I would recommend them highly.
Mike L. San Diego, CA.

"They didn't have the piece i ordered so they sent me an email, kept me informed and had it to me within 4 days. The service was great and very personal."

"I've made two purchases through Wold Wide Stereo; a pair of Klipsch headphones and an LG television. These guys are prompt to ship, the return phone calls and emails, and they are quite polite and responsible. They are the definition of professional. Would I shop with them again? You bet!"

Share World Wide Stereo's store rating

World Wide Stereo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

World Wide Stereo is a merchant member
World Wide Stereo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,457 merchant members.