Stores > World Wide Stereo

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review World Wide Stereo by clicking a star below.

"Excellent audio store, and great customer service. I got an awesome deal on JBL studio speakers. All speakers arrived in good shape. Two weeks later I was browsing their site to buy another pair of the satellite speakers to upgrade my system from 5.1 to 7.1. I found out the the center speaker price was lowered. I contacted WWStereo via only chat. The CS Rep promised to refund me the different. I contacted them again today after not seeing any notification email about the refund. I met the same CS Rep, and he said the refund was just sent today. I checked my account, and it's there. Overall, this is the first time I shop at WWStereo, and I'm really satisfied with their price and customer service. A+ seller :)"

"I have purchased a Denon A100, Klipsch G17 AirPlay, 2 Klipsch Mode M40 headphones and all products were received very fast and priced great. Customer service is top notch. Thanks World Wide Stereo and Thank-You Ira for the excellent service."

"World Wide Stereo is very concerned about their customers. I had a defective set of headphones, and they were able to help me to the fullest extent imaginable. I would encourage anybody to buy from World Wide Stereo, because if they do, they can be assured they will be very well taken care of."

"Great customer service. An item was for sale on Amazon.com and I had it added to my cart. Only to find out an hour later that the price went up $100 across Amazon. I contacted WWS and they told me that they would still honor that sale price. They were very courteous and handled all my needs within 30min of my e-mail. A++"

"It was fun talking to Ira. He knows his stuff. Will order from again!!!!"

"When I think of Worldwide Stereo I can't help but smile and attempt to get across to whomever reads this that they are by far the best group of individuals that I have ever done business with over the internet.

Background facts: Looking for the Panasonic TC-P65VT30. They had the best price and free shipping, but I was concerned about them being in PA and me being in TX. However, I read all the reviews on this site and others stating how wonderful they are, so I proceeded with my purchase. I called and spoke with Ira, who was pleasant on the phone and said the my TV would ship quickly. About 8 days later, I got a call from the shipping company and they delivered the TV. I checked the box - the TV - all seemed in order, so I signed the delivery statement and sent them on their way. However, a few hours later when I noticed the TV (in different light) had cracks in the plasma screen - not the outer glass. Sad and disappointed, I called and emailed Ira. They said, "Sorry, it happens every now and then and they would be happy to send me another."

They did - I got it about a week later when the shipping company picked up the damaged one. This one was intact and in great shape.

It was a true pleasure working with Ira and Emily and I would suggest them (and have)to anyone looking for electronic equipment - even large, fragile TV's. Not too many companies would have done what they did in such a sincere and honest fashion as these folks did.

You're A+ in my book. Thanks again Worldwide Stereo. You have indeed made this a very Merry Christmas!!!

"I had a problem, they refunded my money. "

"Very Informative and they were able to give me a great price. I would definitely purchase from them again."

"I had trouble with Amazon Payments canceling my order on two separate occasions without my consent, but Ira and the staff at World Wide Stereo were extremely professional and accommodating to the problem. Ira went out of his way numerous times to rectify the situation and they have certainly earned my business. Im 100% confident of my large purchase and the service i got, that i am leaving this feedback before my TV even ships! Kudos to Ira and the staff!

I want to edit and add that everything has shipped and will arrive just as expected!

"I purchased a pair of Klipsch Image S4i earbuds and thought they were defective (weak bass). WWS sent me an email with a postage paid label to return them and sent me another pair (they did not charge for the second delivery). When I determined this pair was not defective, but still had weak bass (just the way they sound), they once again sent me an email with a postage paid label to return them. They then put me in touch with a very knowledgeable and patient Sr. Sales and Support Specialist (Ira Segall) who helped understand my listening preferences and recommended an excellent set of Sennheiser CX880i earbuds...which were once again shipped at no charge. I cannot state how impressed I am with WWS service and support. These guys are true professionals and highly recommended!"

"I called to change an order I just placed and Ira was very helpful in resolving my issue. He wasn't able to make the change immediately but took my phone number and contacted me later as a follow up to tell me that my request was successful. "

"I ordered a Denon DP300F turntable from World Wide Stereo, but it was out of stock. The seller contacted me by e-mail, and offered an alternative Music Hall MMF-2.2 turntable for the same price, even though the value was over $100 more. I would have preferred an automatic system (having to turn it on and off manually is a pain, and there's not even a speed switch on the MMF - you have to remove the plate and change the belt pulley for 33 or 45 rpm - but there's no doubt it's a superior sound quality). The seller put a lot of effort into communicating with me personally, and although I didn't get what I originally ordered, the service was excellent. Delivery was fast too."

"I was shopping for speakers and found WWStereo on Amazon. Decided to give them a call and I am glad I did. I worked with Ira Segall and Ira gave me an amazing deal on Klipsch Reference speakers. Shipping was quick and free. Courteous, helpful, responsive and saved me a lot of money! Will buy again from WWStereo. Thanks Ira!

"A salesperson I called on the phone let me order an Energy CC-10 center channel speaker during a sale even when they sold out (it was a very popular sale). I said I would be willing to wait, they took my order, and the speaker even arrived sooner than expected. Very friendly, great service. I would definitely do business with them again."

"Very glad that I ordered my Blu-Ray player from World Wide Stereo. Great price and speedy service!! Customer Service was top-notch. I'll definitely use them again."

Share World Wide Stereo's store rating

World Wide Stereo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

World Wide Stereo is a merchant member
World Wide Stereo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,460 merchant members.