104 East Vine Street

Shipping & packaging: 9.69/10
Customer service: 8.21/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.00/10

One of the best

"Great company to deal with excellent communication And staff"

Great experience

"Ordered on line . Product shipped the same day. "

Good job

"Keep up the good work love the product "

2018-04-27

Great product - arrived on time

"Great experience, love the soundbar and would definitely buy from this vendor again."

pongagt
pongagt

Verified

Top Reviewer!

Excellent purchase

"I bought a $700 Onkyo A/V receiver from them and everything went perfectly. "

Great experience

"This is the only online a/v store I’ve used that ships out actual undamaged new merchandise, that includes all the big ones. Fast honest service. Pretty refreshing these days."

Excellent Customer Experience

"Excellent Customer Experience"

2018-03-28

Andrew Parfitt and World Wide Stereo are the best!

"Hello,
I recently had the absolute best shopping and customer service experience I have ever had! Andrew Parfitt from World Wide Stereo went WELL above and beyond the call of duty and above even top shelf customer service. His unbiased advice and solutions got me hooked up to as good an experience as I have ever had in my 20 plus years in the audio/HT hobby! He literally paved the way for me to upgrade in the easiest, most painless, and smoothest way possible. As much as I hesitated and even though I wanted to upgrade, I didn't want to go through what I thought would be a hassle. Enter Andrew. He had me on my way with a lightning fast response, provided everything I needed and paved the way as smoothly as possible. I am still blown away by his professionalism, dedication, integrity, and he has such an easy, polite and friendly way about him. I've never had such a wonderful experience at what I thought was going to be a hassle. PLEASE anyone looking to enter/upgrade the audio/HT world do yourself a favor and don't even think about going anywhere other than World Wide Stereo, but make sure you ask for Andrew-yes, he's THAT amazing! I could truly go on and on but just see for yourself! Andrew is not only an amazing and wonderful consultant/salesman, he's just an amazing human being!

2018-03-26

Andrew Parfitt

"Words are not enough to describe the magnitude of excellence and superb customer service extended to me by Andrew.

Far better than when I was shopping for that particular item at PC Richards, Best Buy and Amazon.

Thank you.
Rob(New York)

2018-03-07

Customer Service.

"I made a purchase 3/6/18. I tried calling World Wide on phone but I missed them they were closed. I have been looking for Denon S730H. Prices are all over the spectrum. I went with World Wide. I sent them emails about price matching. In the mean time I found 4 or so other stores where the price dropped. Went from $499. to $429. in a matter of hours. I called the this morning and had to leave a message. I finally got an email from Andrew and he assured me that he would refund the difference to my card. I appreciated someone got back to me. I gave them 4 stars because for now I have to wait to see I was credited the difference. I think it was only fair."

2018-03-02

Great Customer Service

"I ordered the Play 5 speakers and I received an email from the vendor welcoming me to their company. I have purchased before and they provide great customer service and shipping. I have been in contact with them before and after the purchase and I would highly recommend this vendor for any products that you purchase from Amazon that identifies this company as the provider. Great customer service!"

2017-12-23

Service after the purchase was very good.

"The reviews here on reseller ratings had me visit World Wide Stereo's site. The initial communication with WWS was terrific and I subsequently purchased a 75" QLED Samsung TV from Ira at WWS. When it arrived the delivery company had it laying flat in the truck when it is supposed to be laying vertically. The delivery was brought into the house, I noted how it had been stored in the truck on the delivery invoice. The box was fine but my concerns of how it was laying in the truck was realized when I set up the TV and it had a vertical green line running down the right side of the screen about 2" in. Was the way it was in the truck the reason for the damage? Only technical people would have the answer to that question. The next morning, I sent pictures of the issue to Ira. I followed up with a call but Ira was not available and I spoke with Andrew who informed me I needed to contact Samsung directly. I informed him I did not wish to jump through hoops with Samsung and run the risk of getting a refurbished TV from Samsung as a replacement. Andrew not being helpful was the only negative experience with WWS. I did contact Samsung and the representative was surprised that WWS stereo did not handle this for me. They set up an appointment the following week to come evaluate the TV. A short time later, Jamie from WWS called about my experience purchasing from WWS. After communicating the problem to her she informed me someone from WWS would call me. Shortly thereafter, Ira called me and worked with me to have a new TV sent to me as he had seen the pictures I sent to him. I packed up the damaged TV and about 7 days later after a few calls and e-mails I had the replacement new TV set up to enjoy. I would have titled this service as outstanding had Andrew been more helpful and not send me off to Samsung. I believe anytime a retailer delivers a damaged product they should replace it and not send you off to the manufacturer. Would most customers would agree with this? Thankfully, Jamie initiated the process of the situation with Ira taking charge of the replacement. I was hopeful of making a subsequent purchase from WWS however, the item I was seeking was not in stock and Ira did not have an estimate of when it would be available. As the prices are the same at all authorized retailers customer service could be the buy/do not buy decision. I will recommend any of my family or friends who are looking for electronics to contact Ira directly at WWS. In addition, it was a very nice touch receiving a personal thank you card for the purchase from Ira. Thank you to Ira and Jamie for making my first time experience with WWS ultimately a successful one."

2017-12-22

Outstanding Customer Service!!

"I think great customer service is the hallmark of a great company. I'm setting up a home theater and needed advice on speakers, a receiver, and set-up for an odd-shaped room. I called and spoke with Andrew in World Wide Stereo's corporate headquarters. You know the feeling you get when you're talking to someone and you realize "this guy is an expert" and then on top of that you realize "I can trust him to take the time to understand my situation and help me get the best result for what I'm looking for"? Well that's the feeling I got when talking to Andrew. After talking with him, I feel so confidant that I've made the right decision for what was for me a complicated situation. This is 5-star customer service that others will be defined by! "

2017-11-25

A Great Online Seller!

"In the last several months, I have made 3 orders from World Wide Stereo & every order was sent immediately & packed very well. On my first order, I needed help to complete my order & Ira in customer service quickly answered the phone & went out of his way to ensure the purchase could easily be done. "

2017-11-23

Great service

"The item arrived quickly and exactly as expect. Can’t ask for more. "

Share World Wide Stereo's store rating

World Wide Stereo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

World Wide Stereo is a merchant member
World Wide Stereo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.