Stores > World Wide Stereo

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review World Wide Stereo by clicking a star below.

"I made a large purchase through World Wide Stereo of some high end audio equipment and had the pleasure of dealing with Ira Segall.

All I can say is wow! I shopped around extensively and not only did they match competitor pricing they beat it by a considerable amount.

On top of this Ira kept in touch making sure that each piece of the system arrived and was in excellent condition. There was a slight hiccup in the process where both of us did not realize one of the speaker components was not on the invoice. No problem. Ira had them priority shipped and they arrived 2 days later.

If you are even considering ordering from World Wide Stereo don't hesitate. This is a top notch company with some of the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Thanks again to World Wide Stereo and Ira Segall for the great experience and I look forward to doing business in the future.

I have been a audio customer for about 5 years now, The last sound system I had put in my 2012 Outback, I started with a 2008 CX7, then a 2010 Rio, 2011 Cruze, 2011 Forester and finally in my Outback. Each time I would use some of the components and upgrade others. Chis and Dave gave me the best advise each time for what would fit and would sound the best in each of the different cars/SUV's. I can not say enough about WWS crew. Now the Outback has such incredible sound no matter how loud. I am a Rolling Stones fan and listen to Rock. The installs were professional and saw not one flaw anywhere. The cars were always ready when promised.
If you want a truly exceptional sound system and great people to deal with go to WWS. I am a customer for life no matter which vehicle I get, I have to have great tunes, I am totally spoiled now. There are no stock stereo's that would satisfy me now.

"I ordered my son blue Beats solo headphones for christmas. When my order was recieved I got a phone call saying that they did not have the Beats solo in blue BUT they would upgrade me at no extra charge to the Beats studio because they had it in blue. Very wonderful customer service!!! After only 7 months of use, the entire right side did not work. After one simple email I was told to send them back and they would send me a replacement! I mailed them out on a monday and WEDNESDAY i recieved a brand new pair! This was one of the best companies ive ever bought anything from and will absolutely buy from them again AND recommend them to friends! "

"Seriously great customer service. I made the dumb mistake of mis-typing my address on an order, and when I contacted them to correct it, they told me the package had already gone out (ahead of schedule) and that since it shipped via USPS, they couldn't change the address anymore. With most companies, this is the extent of the help you get, usually with a snicker or an insincere apology. Not with WWS and Sarah, the customer service rep who picked up my call (another pleasant surprise - essentially an immediate connection to a real person.) Sarah promised to follow up with me, and then actually did so over the next three days, emailing me multiple times with updates and even helping to track my package and send me an e-mail the day it was being delivered so I could chase the postman down. I found this service to be AMAZING, and a reminder of how BAD things have gotten in the rest of the industry. Oh yeah, and the product shipped to me well ahead of schedule. I would readily buy from WWS again. And again. And again. Kudos, bravo! Clearly, they are doing something right over there, since EVERYONE loves their service, and I'm pretty postive they are not asking people to write reviews (since they didn't ask me to.) "

"Had a great non-shopping experience at WWS when a customer service representative named Lisa called me to verify information on an order that she sensed was a little sketchy. Apparently someone had hacked my debit unknown to me and placed an order for $300 headphones in my name. Since I run a Non-Profit Food Bank and only use the card for food and other supplies, this was certainly not my order. But thanks to the keen instinct of Lisa and her taking the quick action and time to call me personally "just to check" on the validity of my order, it saved our organization thousands of dollars of unauthorized purchases all over the country which were being made even as we spoke. Although we were not liable for the fraudulent purchases that were made, Lisa's actions helped reduce the stress and anxiety of having our bank account drained thus limiting our ability to feed and help needy people while we waited for a resolution and restoration of our bank account. Surely if I ever need the products or services of WWS, they will be the first ones I will call due to this heartfelt experience."

"In a day and age where brand building, and long term business strategy seem to be going out the window, doing business with world wide stereo was a refreshing change of pace.

The shipping was fast, and I got a response from a human via email, who gave me quick updates about my order.

This company goes all out to make their customers happy. And they live up to their 10/10 reputation here.

This was my first experience with wwstereo.com and it won't be my last.

"Great service; I had some shipping problems due to a mistake on my end and they took care of things kindly and quickly."

"Superb experience. Ran out of stock of my original order with Amazon.com, which was updated with a more recent (and more expensive) item with no charge. Despite that, kept original delivery date promised. Could not have been better. Will always look at them for future transactions."

"Quite simply, World Wide Stereo's customer service is the best I have ever experienced. Their response to problems is immediate and friendly, and their service goes far beyond normal expectations. WWS is a pleasure to deal with --- I will most definitely do business with them again."

"Order with confidence, you will be taken care of just like in the good old days when you shopped at a local store.

Probably the best customer service I have ever received online. Ordered a pair of Able Planet headphones that actually broke out of the box, at the connection where the headpiece connects to the actual earpiece. Ira at WWS was quick to send me a return label via email and replaced the item within days, no questions asked. Sadly, the second pair broke in the same spot (the actual headphones worked great for the price)and Ira was quick to the rescue once again. Since they were out stock he facilitated replacement through Able Planet who were also very helpful and easy to deal with. When I think of Audio, WWS will be the first place I turn to.

One can never be sure of what will happen when ordering products online, and in our house we do it quite often, and always hold our breath. But with the service I received from World Wide Stereo that will not be necessary again.

"Update: After posting this review World Wide Stereo stepped up their game and sent me a brand new pair of headphones overnight free of charge. They also apologized for an e-mail mix-up and losing the communication. In the end things turned out alright.

I'm now as confident to purchase from World Wide Stereo in the future as am I from the other internet greats like Amazon and Newegg.

Had a problem with my order. Ordered a pair of klipsch headphones that had been opened and resealed when they arrived. Currently Klipsch has a very large problem with counterfeit and gray market merchandise so I expected factory sealed product upon receipt.

Support agent Ira offered to provide an exchange and return label, but has not made good on the offer. Several e-mail attempts later, I have not received a response for a week. Considering just doing a charge back since I can't get a hold of the merchant.

Klipsch support guaranteed that the condition I received my headphones is not how they are shipped from the factory.

Shipping was also painfully slow taking about 10 business days from the order to receiving the product. You expect that crap from E-bay not an authorized reseller.

Buyer beware of this merchant.

"I bought some DJ Headphones from Buy.com for my son and the plug came off within two weeks. I tried to fix them but to no avail. Long after the 45 day return time, I inquired about a possible exchange from Buy.com not expecting anything. Ira Segall from World Wide Stereo responded wanting to get my info "so he could see what he could do to help me". And boy did he help!They didn't have the kind my son had at first but he let him choose another pair and is sending them free of charge. And he said don't bother with sending back the old pair. Now that's "Customer Service/Satisfaction". These guys are awesome and Ira "you rock"!!! I'm going to their website right now to see what else I can buy. World Wide Stereo is officially my favorite website in the whole world!!!!"

"I bought a product through them on Amazon and it came defective. Both Amazon and the manufacturer told me to politely screw off, but World Wide Stereo took notice on their own effort and contacted me to help me out. The Director of Customer Experience came through and saved the day when it looked like I was SOL."

"Absolutely incredible! When I ordered a product on-line that turned out to be out of stock, they helped me in ways that totally exceeded my expectations. I am officially a loyal customer from here on out."

"Update: 07/9/12 After an initial mix-up on a car stereo order in February, Ira contacted me the next day and offered his apologies for the miscommunication. Unfortunately I had already placed an order elsewhere. When it came time to replace one of my home AV receivers in July, I decided to give them another try, as their prices are competitive and UPS Ground shipping takes only a day from their location to mine. I had decided on the Yamaha RX-V773 and they were one of the few that even showed it on their website. I placed an order and it arrived quickly and in excellent shape. Throughout the process, Ira kept me informed of the order status. I'm very pleased with World Wide Stereo and it's commitment to customer service!

Share World Wide Stereo's store rating

World Wide Stereo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

World Wide Stereo is a merchant member
World Wide Stereo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,460 merchant members.