Stores > World Wide Stereo

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review World Wide Stereo by clicking a star below.

Customer Service.

"I made a purchase 3/6/18. I tried calling World Wide on phone but I missed them they were closed. I have been looking for Denon S730H. Prices are all over the spectrum. I went with World Wide. I sent them emails about price matching. In the mean time I found 4 or so other stores where the price dropped. Went from $499. to $429. in a matter of hours. I called the this morning and had to leave a message. I finally got an email from Andrew and he assured me that he would refund the difference to my card. I appreciated someone got back to me. I gave them 4 stars because for now I have to wait to see I was credited the difference. I think it was only fair."

Great Customer Service

"I ordered the Play 5 speakers and I received an email from the vendor welcoming me to their company. I have purchased before and they provide great customer service and shipping. I have been in contact with them before and after the purchase and I would highly recommend this vendor for any products that you purchase from Amazon that identifies this company as the provider. Great customer service!"

Service after the purchase was very good.

"The reviews here on reseller ratings had me visit World Wide Stereo's site. The initial communication with WWS was terrific and I subsequently purchased a 75" QLED Samsung TV from Ira at WWS. When it arrived the delivery company had it laying flat in the truck when it is supposed to be laying vertically. The delivery was brought into the house, I noted how it had been stored in the truck on the delivery invoice. The box was fine but my concerns of how it was laying in the truck was realized when I set up the TV and it had a vertical green line running down the right side of the screen about 2" in. Was the way it was in the truck the reason for the damage? Only technical people would have the answer to that question. The next morning, I sent pictures of the issue to Ira. I followed up with a call but Ira was not available and I spoke with Andrew who informed me I needed to contact Samsung directly. I informed him I did not wish to jump through hoops with Samsung and run the risk of getting a refurbished TV from Samsung as a replacement. Andrew not being helpful was the only negative experience with WWS. I did contact Samsung and the representative was surprised that WWS stereo did not handle this for me. They set up an appointment the following week to come evaluate the TV. A short time later, Jamie from WWS called about my experience purchasing from WWS. After communicating the problem to her she informed me someone from WWS would call me. Shortly thereafter, Ira called me and worked with me to have a new TV sent to me as he had seen the pictures I sent to him. I packed up the damaged TV and about 7 days later after a few calls and e-mails I had the replacement new TV set up to enjoy. I would have titled this service as outstanding had Andrew been more helpful and not send me off to Samsung. I believe anytime a retailer delivers a damaged product they should replace it and not send you off to the manufacturer. Would most customers would agree with this? Thankfully, Jamie initiated the process of the situation with Ira taking charge of the replacement. I was hopeful of making a subsequent purchase from WWS however, the item I was seeking was not in stock and Ira did not have an estimate of when it would be available. As the prices are the same at all authorized retailers customer service could be the buy/do not buy decision. I will recommend any of my family or friends who are looking for electronics to contact Ira directly at WWS. In addition, it was a very nice touch receiving a personal thank you card for the purchase from Ira. Thank you to Ira and Jamie for making my first time experience with WWS ultimately a successful one."

Outstanding Customer Service!!

"I think great customer service is the hallmark of a great company. I'm setting up a home theater and needed advice on speakers, a receiver, and set-up for an odd-shaped room. I called and spoke with Andrew in World Wide Stereo's corporate headquarters. You know the feeling you get when you're talking to someone and you realize "this guy is an expert" and then on top of that you realize "I can trust him to take the time to understand my situation and help me get the best result for what I'm looking for"? Well that's the feeling I got when talking to Andrew. After talking with him, I feel so confidant that I've made the right decision for what was for me a complicated situation. This is 5-star customer service that others will be defined by! "

A Great Online Seller!

"In the last several months, I have made 3 orders from World Wide Stereo & every order was sent immediately & packed very well. On my first order, I needed help to complete my order & Ira in customer service quickly answered the phone & went out of his way to ensure the purchase could easily be done. "

Great service

"The item arrived quickly and exactly as expect. Can’t ask for more. "

The Best

"Everything went just great...from the online purchase to notifications to the delivery as promised.
The best online experience I have ever had.

Excellent service!

"Their online chat team is great! I was connected with Lisa McKinney and she helped answer all my questions. So much so that I placed my order during our chat! The best part about World Wide Stereo is that they don't charge sales tax to customers who live outside PA. I live outside PA so that saved me from paying a couple hundred dollars on taxes on my 65" TV purchase. "

First class service.

"Helped me finalise the transaction. Super fast delivery. Will buy from again"

Very good communications and service

"I purchased a Sennheiser HD800S headphone from WWStereo and couldn't be happier with the transaction. The price was the lowest anywhere on the internet and communicating with them by email was quick and easy. What more could I ask for. Count me a happy buyer."

" I have had the pleasure of dealing with Ms. Kendra, Mr. Eric Cohen and Mr. Ira Segall at World Wide Stereo beginning on Tuesday, Sept 9th..
I was spending only $900 and as true audiophiles know - a mere pittance in the world of sound components. To say they are experts in the field is to say it's a little bit fun to hear HD music.
Not just the three mentioned, but a nice young lady who chatted with me before I had a chance to speak with Mr. Segall - well, the whole store has OUTSTANDING personnel.
I spoke with Mr. Segall on the morning of Sept 10th of 2014 and was completely blown away by a man who knew so much about audio and treated me with such honesty. He requested information in regards to what I was interested in as well as my price range . The item was shipped that day ( well, today since I just stumbled upon this site) and Mr. Segall sent an email confirming the item was in shipping - that also contained his email address, phone extension and requested that I call him when the item arrives.
That was AFTER calling to leave me a message stating that everything was set and on it's way.
How many places do YOU know that give that kind of service. Honesty, extremely knowledgeable and courteous are the words I would use to describe Mr. Segall and the team at WWS.
I will never purchase from another facility. My next item is a good pair of cans and will not hesitate in calling WWS. As far as I'm concerned - they have a client for life.
If you are looking for people who know their stuff and will treat you with courtesy - even for a small item - LOOK NO FURTHER - THIS IS THE STORE FOR YOU!
No, I am in no way related to nor know any of the people at WWS - but yes - they are that good!

"I had ordered an install kit for 2 pair of Klipsch in wall speakers from World Wide Stereo for a basement remodel. I have never heard of the company but they had excellent reviews and the price was right. The shipping time was pretty quick. Once I received the items I had realized that they needed to be installed before the drywall was hung which is my fault. I requested to return the kits since they were not going to help me at this point. I received an email back right away saying that I could keep the kits and they would return my money. I was not expecting this at all and understand that this is not usual business but was delightfully suprised. I will definitely order from them again and highly recommend them. I want to buy something else with them just due to being satisfied."

"Hands-down, best shopper/consumer experience ever

Lately, with every moderate to major product/service investment, I've come to expect that 1) I'm going to have to do a ton of pre-shop research, 2) I will most likely end up compromising because I can’t find exactly what I want, 3) I will get mediocre to downright crappy customer service from the retailer from whom I choose to purchase, 4) Whatever I buy will not operate as expected from the start and/or break down before the end of its expected useful life (but not before the end of the warranty period! >:(). What a different experience we have had at World Wide Stereo!

It was over 2 years ago that my husband and I (big music & movie lovers) walked in the doors of their Montgomeryville showroom with a vague idea of what we wanted for a home sound solution, not even sure such a thing existed, and were immediately greeted by a friendly consultant (Adam Domurad). He listened carefully, accurately assessed our desires, and developed a comprehensive recommendation, complete with flexible options and interest-free financing to help us live into the budget we had set for the project.

...OK--so we ended up going a little over our budget, but we both agree, it was the best investment we have ever made! The team from World Wide came out and completed the installation/programming in 2 years later!)--Adam made himself available for an in-home consultation completely free-of charge. Talk about first-class follow-up!

If you are in the market for home electronics--or even if you aren't, but just want to experience a truly delightful purchasing experience for a change, head to World Wide Stereo. You won't be disappointed!

"Had never heard of World Wide Stereo (WWS) until I searched the web for quality speaker stands for Sonos Play 1 speakers. The stands I chose are made by Flexson as I had read some very positive reviews about them and WWS was listed as the U.S. reseller.

I placed my order on a Wednesday morning at 8:45 am and chose two day shipping to receive them by Friday of the same week. Upon checking my order on Thursday at WWS website I discovered that my order showed as still in warehouse. I called WWS customer care and explained my concerns to Ira Segall. Long story short Ira investigated my order and changed my shipping method to next day service at no additional charge.

Everything came together and I received my stands on Friday as I had hoped. Thanks to Ira WWS has a new customer and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Ira....well done...and thanks!

Share World Wide Stereo's store rating

World Wide Stereo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

World Wide Stereo is a merchant member
World Wide Stereo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,460 merchant members.