Stores > Bloomex

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.44/10 1.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bloomex by clicking a star below.
2018-02-17

Frozen Roses did not last 24 hours !!!!

" ordered Yellow Roses to be delivered Feb 14th am.........

They were delivered eventually @ 2.45...........how lucky my wife was still at home!!....it was -25 and the driver had just left them on the step......!!!

The delivery guy rang the door bell & left, once again, good job my wife was home because he just left them.......it was –25 that day, how long did he have the flowers in the back of his van with no heat ????........I'm assuming all day..............

When I got I was not at all impressed with them......there were brown edges on most of the blooms.....

The next day the blooms were completely gone.........obviously frozen.

My wife showed me the oasis they were in when she took them in was completely frozen.... so no water......obviously his van had not heat and they had frozen in the back.

Very, very unimpressed with your flowers/delivery...........to pay $70 for delivered frozen roses that look poor and last less than 24 hours is quite frankly disgusting.

I will not be using you again and would like a response........I would have been better off buying a dozen roses from Costco or even Walmart, they looked so much nicer.

2018-02-17

Disappointing Offering by BloomEx

"The flowers I ordered were less than overwhelming....too few blooms and what was provided was not in great shape....roses past their prime. I don’t recommend using this flower delivery service."

IT IS A SCAM

"ordered a nice flower bouquet for my girlfriend for valentine's day 3 days ago, so far have yet to receive anything. Called/tried to get on chat multiple times, with no response.

This is definitely a SCAM
please do not order from this company

Bloomex ****.

"Bloomex ****. I am incredibly disappointed. Online it sounded great. Ordering was easy, but my flowers did NOT arrive as depicted and the vase and a valentines card I paid for was NOT included. "

Worst service ever

"I ordered flowers and chocolates for my wife for valentine day and i paid extra to get the flowers in a gift box with Belgium chocolates but at the end of the day i receive a normal banquet with some cheap truffles. When i tried to contact them no one is responding at all on phone email or chat.

2018-02-15

Never go with this copmany

"The order has not been delivered on time. No one responses, Live chat is not working.. a big scam..... I am surprised why this company comes first in the Google search, if we want to order flowers for our friends and beloved family... It seems to have some connection with search engine company bringing them up in the web search.

This is the worst type of scam as it plays with emotional feeling of sick and needed people who are waiting for happiness of receiving gifts

Worst service ever

"The worst service ever!! Spent $70 to get ugly dead flowers and the worst part is it was Valentine’s Day. No one called me back, emailed me back and no reply of the live chat!!! Worst company ever! DONT PURCHASE FROM HERE!!! Reporting to BBB. My fiance was suppose to get beautiful flowers delivered and this is what he gets.. $70 from a student.. what a **** rip off!!!"

flowers never delivered!

"I ordered flowers for my Dad in the hospital in Saskatoon, and paid for 'next day' delivery. When I asked my brother if they had arrived, no one had seen them. I received a FedEx tracking number, and the flowers were delivered on Thursday to somewhere in REGINA! I've emailed several times, tried to use the phone number and chat, all to no avail.

Next time I will look up a local florist and order only directly from a local business. Shame on me - you got me Bloomex.

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

"I honest'y have no idea how this company is allowed to operate as a business.

Delivery for Valentine's Day was supposed to be for a Toronto address. One that they confirmed in an email to me showing the order. It was delivered to Windsor. No one ever picks up their phones, their online chat never works and no one answers on their Social Media pages.

This company is as crooked as they come and I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

Never Received Flowers

"Paid for the express delivery option (9-12). Flowers never arrived as promised. Calling my Credit Card company for charge back. Bloomex is asking for a 25$ cancellation fee."

2018-02-14

Never received flowers.,/ delivery manager yelling at me

"The delivery person was yelling at me... his name was Dean here in Edmonton.
No calls about pending deliver until the third attempt I f
Got a call about noon. The driver wanted to leave the flowers outside my condo complex knowing I was not home until 5:00 pm.... Reallly?????

They said they don't call... the 4 th deliver attempt I was in the shower....
Dean said your not getting the flowers when I said I am home now ... after surgery..and my son has been in hospital for 10 days... that's why I was not home
I told Dean keep your flowers.
Right now having deliver service yelling at me about failed deliveries is not even on my give a **** list... my child is!!
Screw you Bloomex!!! I do not know invoice number!!! This was a gift

2018-02-13

Garbage Service

"Ordered 4 days ago:
Delivered late beyond the time I specified because instructions were never passed to the driver.
Ordered a 'combo' with a teddy bear and candy. - No teddy bear, no candy
No customer service over the phone, so if there is a problem you're limited to online support only.

Garbage service, will never use again and I suggest you don't either.

2018-02-09

AWFUL SERVICE AND QUALITY OF PRODUCTS

"Never again will i order from bloomex especially for special occasions. The flowers that i ordered for my partner for our 2nd year anniversary was just awful! It came in sad and droopy! I also ordered their supposedly "Designer Collection" which was again "supposedly" in "bold colors" but what did a get??? a single color orange!

To make it worse, I also added a "deluxe gift box" but the sad bouquet did not come with the box i purchased at all! Just a plain plastic and colored paper wrap! In addition, on the confirmation email for my order, it says regular shipping is $14.99 but I was charged $19.99!

And to make matters to the highest form of bad customer service, they dont even want to bother apologizing or explaining anything. They just sent me a copied and pasted article of their policy stating about sending a product substitution! Even bragging about how "unlikely" it would be and that it only happened 1.5% back in 2013! Hurray?! I guess I should be happy that I was part of the 1.5% who didnt get what I ordered???

Needless to say its like ordering fast food, its fast but the quality is *****ty. And customer service is very poor! NEVER ORDER FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND/OR FOR A SPECIAL PERSON! NEVEEEER!

2018-02-09

Do not order order from this company

"I ordered the super deluxe fruit basket for my aunt's birthday. The fruits arrived in a tin instead of a basket as advertised and they were decaying. I was not allowed to speak to a person about my complaint because they required an email with a picture of the delivery before they would even respond to me. The response via email seemed automated because it was always the same..........They offered to resend "at their expense" or a store credit for future use, they did not offer a refund which is what I asked for. Based on what they delivered to my aunt I would not trust them even with a resend to deliver what I paid for and I definitely would not want to order anything from them in the future. "

2018-02-08

they are terrible, don't even waste your money

"They trick you with a discount, and they website keeps telling you that you can apply the discount at the end, but you end up paying full price. they are just a scam, when you chat with them (no call center) to cancel or apply the discount the will charge you 25$. stay away from them. "

Share Bloomex's store rating

Bloomex is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bloomex is not a merchant member
Bloomex does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!