Stores > Blockbuster Print
  • Blockbuster Pri

Voice your opinion! Review Blockbuster Print by clicking a star below.
2018-01-06

There is no better service provider or higher quality for the price.

"I can always count on the very highest quality and solid customer service with each and every order."

2018-01-04

FAST AND AFFORDABLE! MY NEW COMPANY!

"After searching everywhere for a printing company who could deliver 500 copies of brochures within 48 hours, for my mom's funeral, I came across Blockbuster on a random internet search. I immediately took the risk and booked their services. Up until the the box of high quality programs arrived at my door step 4 hours early, I had been doubting my decision to go with a company I had never used before for such a sensitive project. But BLOCKBUSTER came through for MY FAMILY AND I! They are definitely on my list of preferred companies now and I will use them for all my future printing. THANK YOU BLOCKBUSTER!!!!"

Excellent service, superior product

"I have used Blockbuster print for 2 orders so far. Before placing the first order they sent me 100 printed FINISHED samples of the product I was interested in ordering. I only wanted samples of the stock and had no idea the would ship me finished pieces. Their prices are very competitive and their customer service is excellent. The first time I ordered the garment tags they weren't available for online ordering. They handled the entire thing via email and sent a perfect product. The second time when I went to order the same way, they had added the product to the website and not only advised me of that and the ease of repeat ordering, but also pointed out the price was less if I ordered them online. I would highly recommend their services."

Very happy customer

"Great quality as always, amazing customer service and quick shipping. Very happy with the product and Blockbuster Print!!!"

2018-01-03

Outstanding Service, Price and Quality!

"I stumbled across Blockbuster when my former printer raised their shipping rates without prior notice. Their rates were lower which had me worried about the quality (too good to be true...you get what you pay for, etc...) I held my breath and placed an order. When the fliers came I was shocked, not only at the high quality of the printing...but they used better quality paper than my ex- printer. I have since ordered 3 more jobs and they have all been perfect! I will continue to use Blockbuster and will recommend them to anyone out there needing a good print job fast and at a fair price!"

2018-01-03

A combination of value pricing and quality production

"I was made aware of blockbuster Print by a client of mine who felt my printing prices were too high. Since I started using BlockbusterPrint they have met and exceeded all my expectations in terms of pricing, speed of production, shipping options and more importantly the quality of their production. They have even corrected margin and spacing issues on artwork I sent to them at no extra charge. I intend to use them for the foreseeable future"

An expedited print job - On Point, On time, Professional

"I needed a last minute rush job completed and delivered to my hotel for a workshop. Even with the busy holiday season the job was waiting for me when I arrived. The print work and paper quality is tremendous. Thank you for making me look good."

2017-07-13

Great customer service and products!

"I've been working with Blockbuster print for over 5 years now and have loved every product they've shipped!"

2017-06-30

Great service at a great price!

"Blockbuster Print has an easy uploading process, their customer service is quick to respond, and they are affordable. I love using them :)"

Excellent quality!

"I highly recommend BlockbusterPrint.com for their quality on products, price and delivery time. Thank you for meeting my expectations on high printing quality."

Review

"Support was good and they resolved and fixed my artwork issues"

2017-06-30

Luxury at an affordable price

"I accidentally sent the wrong files and the team had no issues with me sending the correction. Very fast, was not expecting my order to be droppes off yesterday. The soft velvet 19pt business cards were much more affordable than what my employer was offering me, a 16pt soft velvet..even with my employee discount it was still $25 more than this company..even after shipping! I would highly recommend, their customer service is top notch, their print is of a luxurious quality and their speed was on point with what they quoted."

2017-06-27

Great Service

"Fast... Great Price and Service"

2017-06-22

Helpful until the very end

"Very understanding and friendly customer service, with a good price for their product. Willing to help you through any odd situation you might have. Flexible with their services."

2017-06-21

Best customer service ever...

"Being a novice to the complicated world of printing, I started a chat window. Scottie answered all questions, assuaged all fears about quality, went above and beyond what I expected with feedback and information, and didn't appear short, irritated, or hurrying me along. It was greatly appreciated. If this is any indication of the product to come, I will be using this company again, no question."

Share Blockbuster Print's store rating

Blockbuster Print is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blockbuster Print is not a merchant member
Blockbuster Print does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!