1001 G st NW

Shipping & packaging: 8.83/10
Customer service: 8.48/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.05/10
2018-08-19

Brand new items at awesome prices!

"I like to purchase items to have on hand for hostess and/or birthday gifts. I was able to find name-brand items at significant discounts on Blinq. What a treasure trove of choices!! Thank you!!"

Funko pop: Harry potter - Basilisk #64

"excellent figure, fast and safe shipping"

Very good one

"Item was in very good condition. Happy with service."

2018-08-18

Brand new item for a fraction of the price!

"Grabbed the exact comforter my son wanted for his room Remodel for $27 instead of the $45 amazon wanted (and was out of stock on). It arrived brand new in package- you could still see part of the target clearance sticker on it. I perfect find!"

2018-08-17

Just what I wanted

"I've been trying to find a 10" tablet for quite some time, and I stumbled into this site. I found just exactly what I wanted, and I am very pleased with the Lenovo tablet. The battery life is far and above what I expected. I love it! Thank you Blinq!"

2018-08-15

Vendor service

"well packaged and fast delivery"

Bodum French Coffee Press

"The French Coffee Press was delivered quickly and arrived well packed and in excellent condition. Item is sturdy and very well made at a very good price. I would definitely purchase from Blinq again."

2018-08-13

Great value on baby product

"My baby can finally sit up on her own. So, I was on the search for finding the perfect shopping cart cover. I found the one I wanted, but for the retail price I was willing to pay. I then discovered Blinq, and they sold the item much less than in store! I recieved the item new in the package. Box was damaged, but the item itself was in perfect shape. I will shop here first! "

Highly Recommend!

"The phone case I ordered arrived very quickly and the price was over 75% off from the retail price. I will definitely be shopping again here!"

2018-08-11

Satisfied

" The men shoes that I purchased for my son fit him perfect. The delivery was quick. The quality is great. My son says the shoes are very comfortable. It is quite difficult to find shoes for my son because he needs wide width. The shoes were advertised as wide width and true to the width. Sometimes the width can still be narrow even though it states wide width. These shoes fit him perfect in the wide width. I would purchase again from this company "

2018-08-11

Kids birthday

"Fast delivery and superior packaging and the best price online"

2018-08-10

Quick service and good price

"All as expected. Great value."

2018-08-10

iPad working great!

"I am enjoying my purchase. "

2018-08-07

Awesome!

"Fast shipping. Excellent product and price!"

2018-08-06

Great deal and fast shipping

"My first time shopping and buying on Blinq and I will definitely do it again. I was a little nervous about what the purchase would look like since the deal was so great but the packaging was perfect. It was and looked brand new. I haven't opened it yet because it was purchased as a gift so I hope the quality will be there as well. Also, shipping was extremely fast. I look forward to shopping for more deals with Blinq."

Share BLINQ.com's store rating

BLINQ.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BLINQ.com is a merchant member
BLINQ.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.