1001 G st NW

Shipping & packaging: 9.08/10
Customer service: 8.64/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.82/10

My Underseat carry-on.

"LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Shipped quickly. Packaged very well. Great quality."

excellent

"great price excellent quality/great service.quick delivery"

Bad item

"The ordering and shipping wX fine, no problem. I actually love the product for the first 2 weeks. Now however it turns on and off . Half the time im it doesn’t light up and it doesn’t record my sleep anymore. Trashm"

BLINQ_CN from BLINQ.com has responded
Posted May-22-2018

“Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are so sorry that your item stopped working after 2 weeks. We want you to love your BLINQ purchase! if you're not happy, we're happy to offer our 30-day money back guarantee. A customer care rep will be reaching out to you shortly.”

2018-05-20

Not used much but never had a problem.

"Not much to say, nice stuff, low price."

Excelente servicio.

"Las información que te detallan de sus producto es cierta. Llegan a tiempo y buen precio. Me gusto el servicio volvería a comprar."

Great item great service

"Received my item quickly and it was exactly as expected. Definitely recommend BLINQ."

A++++ seller

"shipment was fast and item excellent"

Skechers

"The Skechers that I ordered where exactly what they said they would be and we're shipped on tome. They were a great value. "

Amy Jo

"Excellent deal & great value "

2018-05-18

"You get what you pay for" isn't always a bad thing.

"I bought an open box mint condition cell phone so I worried it could be less than I expected. Turned out to be exactly what it said. The phone obviously was unused and and included all accessories. The box had been torn but there is no damage to the contents. I am extremely satisfied with blinq. "

2018-05-18

"Five Stars aren't enough. Great deal, quick ship, a great experience. Can't wait to place my next order. Happy I found you.

Works for me!

"Google found it and I Blinqed!"

2018-05-17

Bait and Switch Seller

"Ordered from them on Amazon and they are major scammers!! The listing was very reasonably priced and I messaged them as soon as I'd purchased my order to be sure the listing was correct and they emailed me back stating the listing was in fact incorrect, which I fine, that happens, so I told them just to cancel my order and they refused to cancel my order!!!!! They are the ones that screwed up the listing!!! I wasn't fighting them and trying to get it for the great price, all I asked for was my order to be cancelled and they wouldn't do it, even though it was just minutes after I ordered and it wasn't fulfilled by Amazon so they had complete control of the shipping. Bait and switch at it's finest. AVOID SCAMMING seller!!"

BLINQ_CN from BLINQ.com has responded
Posted May-18-2018

“We appreciate your feedback. We are so sorry that we were unable to cancel your order. Orders are processed immediately, and because we want to deliver your order to you on time, we are unable to make any edits/changes to the order. However, at BLINQ we have our 30 -day money guarantee. If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, you can return it back to us within 30 days with our free returns process. A customer care agent will in touch with your shortly.

2018-05-17

Excellent all the way around

"Great price. Great communication. Fast shipping. Perfect. Thanx"

2018-05-15

Fast Delivery

"Product was as described and arrived earlier than initally expected."

Share BLINQ.com's store rating

BLINQ.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BLINQ.com is a merchant member
BLINQ.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.