Stores > Blinds.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blinds.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Never again

"I ordered horizontal blinds for my dining room. The order arrived about 2 feet too short. Called blinds.com and found out my order was sent to someone else and vice versa. Apparently the person who got my blinds was told to throw my blinds in the garbage which makes absolutely no sense. I was told to have the blinds I received shipped out so they could go to the proper person (who threw my blinds away). I was given no promise of any remake date and was only offered a measly 20% off for the inconvenience. After speaking with multiple people, I was promised my order would be rushed and shipping would be expedited. I called several days later to check status and was told in fact they were not going to expedite the shipping as the lady who promised me they would never "noted" it in the system. The customer reps are trained to be very apologetic but do not actually do anything helpful to ensure the correct product is actually delivered. Nobody ever follows through with callbacks or follow through. I canceled my order and will never use this company again."

2017-12-08

Forever

"I ordered 3 blinds from these people and it will be about 20 working days until I receive them"

2017-11-28

Brackets do not work

"Just received blinds and they are right color and size. When I go to install and snap the top into the 3 brackets they do not fit. As engineer I do see how this bracket will hold."

2017-11-23

Great prices as long as nothing is broken.

"Hey have a 14 day policy to deal with damage. Since we were finishing up a remodel we didn’t open everything up within that window. They also didn’t emphasize the 14 day limit so we didn’t give it much thought. One out of nine arrived damaged, and they didn’t offer anything beyond a 20% discount on a new order. That’s a worse offer than what they advertise for everyday sales. Very poor policy for dealing with customer issues. "

2017-11-08

blinds.com ****

"I am beyond upset with this company also. We have ordered before from blinds.com and haven't had a problem with the blinds for the kitchen and bedroom. When I ordered the large one for the living room and it came to the house it was to wide. I called customer service and they shipped a new one and then the third one and then a fourth. How many times does it take I asked to get the correct size? I called to order the one for the dinning room and when it showed up it was to wide also, here we go again. I called customer service and # two and # three are to wide. We just had the new window put in and its time to put up the blind in the dinning room. I had forgot that it was too wide so I called customer service 2 times and got the run around so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I told him what happened on a Thursday and he said he would call me back on Monday. I didn't get a call back and neither did my wife. I spoke to another supervisor today (Wednesday) and explained what happened and he said it has been to long since I got the wrong size on the 3rd one. So now I have 6 blinds in the spare bedroom I can't use and still have a window with no blind on it and am out $400.00. This crap is made in China and they don't use a tape measure and have NO QUALITY CONTROL.. If I had any hair on my head I would be pulling it out. right now! My advice would be to stay FAR, FAR away from blinds.com."

2017-10-27

New home

"They were very helpful, everything fit perfectly! Great quality will definitely use again."

2017-09-27

Cancelled order

"Right after making an order I realized I would like to make a change to the product, and given they say you can do that in the first 24 hours, I called customer service (clerk -Uche Akeeb) right away to make the change - which they were willing to make if I gave them my credit card details over the phone, although, note this, I initially paid with Pay Pal. I said I will approve and pay for the price difference on the website, not over phone...long story short, I asked to cancel the order, get a refund, so I can place another order with the right details. One moth later, that initial order was never cancelled, I never received my refund and the order appears in the system as "still calculating delivery", after they passed their deadline for the initial estimate, this is a scam! happy I paid with Pay Pal and not with my credit card and I never put another order with them."

2017-09-09

DO NOT ORDER FROM BLINDS.COM

"I order 1 set of blinds. I ordered the correct size and color. The packing slip stated the exactly what I ordered, however, when I opened the package they were the wrong color and the wrong size. I called customer service. They wanted me to hang the blinds...even through they were the wrong size and they wouldn't stay up? I am 63 yrs old. I had to stand and balance on a toilet seat to do that. I asked Fafad why the picture I sent showing the incorrect color and incorrect width was not enough. He just kept repeating that they would not order a new one or return my money until I hung them in the window. The mistake was theirs. I ordered the correct size and color. I will order my blinds at a reputable store. "

2017-09-06

Website placed my order incorrectly and now I am responsible

"Shop at your local store instead- I placed an order on their website and due to a glitch in their system, it was processed as a totally different item and my card was charge an incorrect amount without my consent. Their customer service team does not value my terrible experience as a consumer and I am being asked to carry the financial burden until I receive the incorrect order and then take the time to find the nearest place to donate it and give them a receipt to show that it was donated. When a consumer is NOT at fault, the company should make every effort to reconcile the situation, but their customer service team does not seem invested in keeping my business.

Not worth the aggravation. Support your local store instead

2017-09-05

Defective product. Worse customer service

"Won't stand behind their product.

Their wiggle room was that "it wasn't reported in the first 14 days". The blinds were strung unevenly and it didn't show up until they were actually hung in the window.

Bought one as a sample. Glad I didn't buy all 13 for the entire house like I'm going to need. I'd be stuck with $900 worth of defective blinds. As it stands I'm out $70.

All I wanted was for them to fix the existing set. All they wanted to do is tell me that it was my fault, I'd have to pay for replacement and they were having a "great sale".

Seriously?

Don't make my mistake or worse.

2017-08-29

Terrible Experience!

"I ordered three sets of blinds. The one that was Bali brand was fine. The two Blinds.com brand blinds were a nightmare. After following the directions on installation the blind would not snap into place. We searched and found an installation video on the site and were given the same directions as in the packaging. Customer service informed us that many people have issues with installation. When I asked to return them, as they could not be installed using the method/materials provided, I was told there were no returns due to the fact that they are cut to custom sizes. So, their defective products were not an excuse!!! We tried one more time and were only able to install them after breaking off part of the mounting bracket and using drywall screws (most of which came from my garage) instead of the screws indicated in the directions. After reading some more reviews it is apparent that there are issues with installing them when the windows are larger than average. Then when I submitted a review, they would not post it even though it was the truth. They don't really want the truth unless it is positive nor will they stop selling these blinds. Bad business practice in my book! "

2017-08-18

My first order all the shades were too short in width, I even verified against my PO

"so I ordered 5 shades from these guys and they all came 3/8 inch to short in width

the reason for this is that they take off 3/8 automatically for shade that sit inside your window but they don't tell you that when you create your order and in fact it doesn't show up on your PO either or your email receipt

so when I called back in they said that they could only fix 4 of them under their sure fit guarantee but I would have to pay 50% for the 5th shade replacement. so i said what about your 100% satisfaction guarantee and they said redoing length is NOT covered under that --- buyer beware!

in my opinion this was not my mistake as it never said anywhere during the ordering process that my shades would be shortened by 3/8 inch, and I really think they need to fix their website to fix this issue. I can only imagine how many shades these guys replace on a daily basis because of wrong widths because they don't inform people of the change

in comparison, definitely not the Amazon Premier service, that I am used to when shopping online...

my $.02

2017-08-15

Horrible service

"I order plantation shutters that came in the wrong side...their mistake. I am trying to get them replace but everytime I talk to the company they tell me the manufacturer wants more pictures. I send more pictures in and get no response. I call blinds.com and they tell me they will contact the manufacturer and send me a response....never get contacted. I have to call again....of course they want more pictures. I ask how do I get my money back, their reply is to donate the shutters and get a letter that they are donated and they will send me my money back. I guess not! Then they will say I don't have the right letter and the shutters are gone and I'm out $500.00. Don't ever use this company!!!!!!

2017-08-14

If I could give 0 stars I would!

"I ordered blackout shades from this company, and for $70, I expected them to be nice quality shades. It took 4 weeks for them to finally arrive and when they did, they were complete crap and were the wrong size. I had measured them and picked out the right measurements based on the online instructions, but they didn't blackout, there was still a huge gap that let in light! I searched all over the website for how to return the blinds but couldn't find anything about returning them for another pair. I ended up purchasing new blinds from another site since I couldn't sleep without some kind of shade on the window and wasn't going to wait another 4 weeks, the new blinds arrived in a few days and were great. When I called the blinds.com customer service number I waited on hold for 30 minutes, finally choose to have them call me back. When the girl answered, she sounded nervous like this was her first call she had ever made, so I tried to be nice to her but when I told her I wanted to return the blinds, she just quoted me the Sure Fit Guarantee bullshit and said if I paid them more money, I could have new blinds made in the correct size! I don't need anymore crappy, unusable blinds, I just wanted to return these! I told her I just wanted a return and she put me on hold for another 4 minutes while she spoke with her manager, then came back and said oh well we don't do returns, we can't give store credit, you can just order new ones for a fee. Uh that's not what the Guarantee says! I ended up just hanging up before I lost it on this poor girl working for this miserable company. $70 gone on horrible, unusable blinds. This site is complete garbage, DO NOT BUY HERE!"

2017-08-06

Bad quality and Don't believe the warranty.

"I bought 4 triple cell cellular blinds for a room that needs insulating at the windows. The blinds stay down 95% of the time. One of the pull cords broke after a year of very little use. They have discountinued that blind but will give me 20% off list of the only other one that will match at all. I can buy it cheaper with their regular discount, thus this is no warranty at all. Bad quality and a false warranty. I'd never buy from them again. "

Share Blinds.com's store rating

Blinds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.com is not a merchant member
Blinds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!