Stores > Blade Play

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blade Play by clicking a star below.

2018-01-12

Sharp and to the Point

"I called Blade Play to get more info about which of three knives I should buy. The guy I talked to was knowledgeable, told me advantages and disadvantages of them, and helped me make a decision."

2018-01-05

Close but no Cigar!

"I ordered 6 knives. in 5 orders. first 2 went back one was junk but it was a $35 switch, so. the other a Frank B. stiletto, not up to par. returned it reordered it, same crap but I kept it and fixed it up myself. next akc stag was great. next a mikov auto. lots of dings in the scales from shop wear and the blade didn't close in tight. returned ordered another it was better but there is rust beneath on the the lever release spring and on the main spring. these are manufacturer issues and I can't blame Blade play (Blade HQ) for that. they were very accommodating for returns and they charged nothing for them and promptly refunded. my problem is customer service and QC. I put comments in the order boxes to please check all items for quality prior to ship so I wouldn't need to return. these were Christmas gifts time was running short and I started early. they did not check them at all. it was frustrating, I hate to waste time and money regardless of who's it is. it could have been avoided on their part."

2018-01-04

5* always fast & nice products

"always a pleasure shopping here 5*"

2018-01-02

Best Money I ever Spent

"I finally got the switchblade I ordered and it looks even better than the picture showed it to be. It's so cool and beautiful. It's like the switchblade Al Pacino or any of the actors from "The Godfather" had used in the film. That switchblade is a beautiful work of art. Really good service and it looks much cooler and much more beautiful when you have one. Thanks for the service."

Dro205's Avatar

2017-12-28

Awesome

"Good prices, and orders ship quickly, and arrive in good condition... What more could you ask for?"

MichaelLangshaw's Avatar

2017-12-20

Never a problem

"What’s there to say. It’s just as it should be. I find what I like, I put in my order and in several days it’s in my mail box. I wish all my on line shopping was that easy. "

2017-12-16

Great Experience

"Every order I've made has been excellent experience "

2017-12-14

""

2017-12-01

Great knife at a nice price!

"Fantastic experience here at Blade Play, this was my second purchase and I will look to buy any knives again from this same store in the future!"

2017-11-09

blade play

"i love them! i bought boker kalashnikov automatic knives and they're great! i also bought a lightning otf and it's amazing in quality and performance! i'll stick to this company,no complaints at all! thank you!"

2017-10-30

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"don't buy from this company!!! They buy cheap knives from china and give you a horrible return policy so when the knife breaks they refuse to refund you or send a replacement.

I purchased a knife from blade play on August 28 and received the knife on August 30. A week after receiving the knife the black rubber finish began to peel off. Shortly after that on October 27 the automatic OTF mechanism broke. I immediately requested a return or replacement of the item. I received a message today from the customer service department telling me that they will not issue a refund or replacement. I promptly called in and talked to Joseph the customer service supervisor thinking that surely Blade Play was a company that placed a high value on customer service. Sure enough I was met with the same unwillingness to resolve my issue. I was literally 2 days outside the return policy window and they refuse to refund the item. Technically I received the knife on August 30 so I within the 60 days. Nothing.

I have sent a complaint email to the "officers" of the company. His name is Ammon along with my complaint. Joseph very clearly admitted to me that these knives are cheap Chinese knockoffs.

buy something from Amazon so you have an actual return policy to protect you and quality customer service.

2017-09-15

Best knife ever at that price point.

"I have had zero issues with blade play as far as trouble goes. I've bought hundreds of dollars in knives over the years from them.

THEBEAR

2017-08-30

The Blade Play web site worked perfect and the delivery was great! Great products and great services!

"Love you guys! Easy to use! Thanks!

2017-08-21

Excellent service and timing as well as product quality.

"Fun folks to deal with, would buy again and recommend to all buyers."

2017-08-11

Great place to buy a knife!

"Always have what I want and the shipping is very fast. I have purchased from BladePlay about a half dozen times now."

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.