Monday - Friday 10 am to 5 pm

Shipping & packaging: 8.75/10
Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.50/10
2018-05-21

2nd order and 5 stars still!

"Absolutely fabulous! Great products and super fast delivery. Will continue to order from this company! "

2018-05-02

Blade Play Review

"Great company! Fast shipping "

2018-04-19

Blade Play is Awesome!!

"I love this place! The only problem is I can't stop buying!! With such great deals and quality knives its hard not to buy!!!"

2018-03-22

Pushbutton knives

"This my 3rd order of push button knives and continue to have quality knives delivered with excellent delivery time. "

2018-03-18

Great customer service

"The knives were exactly what I wanted and delivery was fast. Thanks."

2018-03-15

aLWAYS THE BEST, bLADEpLAY IS...

"aLWAYS THE BEST, bLADEpLAY IS..."

2018-03-09

Flawless

"Blade Play delivered what they promised, when they promised."

2018-02-08

Great product

"Great product fast ship !"

2018-01-12

Sharp and to the Point

"I called Blade Play to get more info about which of three knives I should buy. The guy I talked to was knowledgeable, told me advantages and disadvantages of them, and helped me make a decision."

2018-01-05

Close but no Cigar!

"I ordered 6 knives. in 5 orders. first 2 went back one was junk but it was a $35 switch, so. the other a Frank B. stiletto, not up to par. returned it reordered it, same crap but I kept it and fixed it up myself. next akc stag was great. next a mikov auto. lots of dings in the scales from shop wear and the blade didn't close in tight. returned ordered another it was better but there is rust beneath on the the lever release spring and on the main spring. these are manufacturer issues and I can't blame Blade play (Blade HQ) for that. they were very accommodating for returns and they charged nothing for them and promptly refunded. my problem is customer service and QC. I put comments in the order boxes to please check all items for quality prior to ship so I wouldn't need to return. these were Christmas gifts time was running short and I started early. they did not check them at all. it was frustrating, I hate to waste time and money regardless of who's it is. it could have been avoided on their part."

2018-01-04

5* always fast & nice products

"always a pleasure shopping here 5*"

2018-01-02

Best Money I ever Spent

"I finally got the switchblade I ordered and it looks even better than the picture showed it to be. It's so cool and beautiful. It's like the switchblade Al Pacino or any of the actors from "The Godfather" had used in the film. That switchblade is a beautiful work of art. Really good service and it looks much cooler and much more beautiful when you have one. Thanks for the service."

2017-12-28

Awesome

"Good prices, and orders ship quickly, and arrive in good condition... What more could you ask for?"

2017-12-20

Never a problem

"What’s there to say. It’s just as it should be. I find what I like, I put in my order and in several days it’s in my mail box. I wish all my on line shopping was that easy. "

2017-12-16

Great Experience

"Every order I've made has been excellent experience "

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.