Stores > Blade Play

1-888-425-6433
      1-801-768-4634
      questions@bladeplay.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blade Play by clicking a star below.

2017-11-09

blade play

"i love them! i bought boker kalashnikov automatic knives and they're great! i also bought a lightning otf and it's amazing in quality and performance! i'll stick to this company,no complaints at all! thank you!"

2017-10-30

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"don't buy from this company!!! They buy cheap knives from china and give you a horrible return policy so when the knife breaks they refuse to refund you or send a replacement.

I purchased a knife from blade play on August 28 and received the knife on August 30. A week after receiving the knife the black rubber finish began to peel off. Shortly after that on October 27 the automatic OTF mechanism broke. I immediately requested a return or replacement of the item. I received a message today from the customer service department telling me that they will not issue a refund or replacement. I promptly called in and talked to Joseph the customer service supervisor thinking that surely Blade Play was a company that placed a high value on customer service. Sure enough I was met with the same unwillingness to resolve my issue. I was literally 2 days outside the return policy window and they refuse to refund the item. Technically I received the knife on August 30 so I within the 60 days. Nothing.

I have sent a complaint email to the "officers" of the company. His name is Ammon along with my complaint. Joseph very clearly admitted to me that these knives are cheap Chinese knockoffs.

buy something from Amazon so you have an actual return policy to protect you and quality customer service.

2017-09-15

Best knife ever at that price point.

"I have had zero issues with blade play as far as trouble goes. I've bought hundreds of dollars in knives over the years from them.

THEBEAR

2017-08-30

The Blade Play web site worked perfect and the delivery was great! Great products and great services!

"Love you guys! Easy to use! Thanks!

2017-08-21

Excellent service and timing as well as product quality.

"Fun folks to deal with, would buy again and recommend to all buyers."

2017-08-11

Great place to buy a knife!

"Always have what I want and the shipping is very fast. I have purchased from BladePlay about a half dozen times now."

2017-07-28

Titan Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife - Tanto Satin Serr

"Great knife! The lock up is a little loose, but for the price, it's pretty solid. I've taken it apart and put it back together, with the help of a YouTube video. It works flawlessly and is terrifically sharp. The safety works well and the blade clicks easily back into place when pulled out. It shipped and arrived promptly and was well packaged. For my first OTF knife, this was a good purchase."

2017-07-14

Amazing!

"It was a great! It came sooner then I thought!

2017-07-07

Okay

"I was overall impressed, but one of my knives malfunctioned"

2017-07-01

Lightening review

"I'm giving you five stars for the service. I would rate the unit itself about three at best for a "novelty" knife. "

2017-06-28

Didn't ship within 48 hours like they promised

"I ordered from this company 4 days ago and they ether didn't ship my order yet or just didn't send me a confirmation email. Disappointed

2017-05-19

Love This Store

"After very weak communication from other online dealers and one of the rudest sellers online there ever could be (autoknife.com) or Roadsideimports LLC) talking to the folks at Blade Play (Seth) was a breath of fresh air. I will do more business with this company as I grow my automatic collection (mainly Swinguards) and highly recommend them to anyone looking to either start a collection or enhance one. Ask for Seth, he flat out ROCKS!!! Stay away from autoknife.com "

2017-05-02

Amazing!!!

"Ive ordered 5 times now and bladeplay has never let me down.had one item break they paid for shipping no questions asked.i will definitely order from bladeplay again.lightning fast shipping and an overall 5 star company!!!!!"

2017-04-25

Expected a lot more

"Not only am I unhappy with the quality of the product but the lack of customer service made this one of my most unhappy online purchase experiences."

2017-04-15

great 5 star service

"hello new to Blade Play great knives will buy more"

Share Blade Play's store rating

Blade Play is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade Play is a merchant member
Blade Play participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.