Stores > Bits And Pieces
  • Bits And Pieces

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bits And Pieces by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Paid ridiculous $ for tax and shipping

"I ordered several items thinking I was getting a deal because I was receiving 10% off the original price. It was supposed to be $56 for several items. Then they tacked on $13 for shipping which I cringed about but agreed to. It was not until I looked at my invoice that I saw they also tacked on $9 for tax (why was this not applied when I typed in my payment information?? I definitely would not have ordered it otherwise). It took a couple of weeks to ship but I had no issues with that otherwise. When I opened the box I was bothered by the quality of 3 of the 5 items. The most expensive item had been slightly crushed and had come apart. So I spent ~$80 for 5 items that are poor quality. I could have done better shopping at The Dollar Store. I am only happy with 2 of the items but thought I was paying way less for them than I did."

2017-12-05

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPNAY

"I purchased 3 items from Bits & Pieces on Nov. 22, 2017. When they had not shipped out as of Dec. 1, I called the customer service line and was told they were getting ready to ship out that day and that I would soon receive a shipping email. Email never came, so I called customer service today, Dec. 5 and was told shipping is from 3 to 4 weeks and was scheduled for Dec 12. BTW, customer service is located in the Philippines. Started googling reviews for this company and came upon this page. Decided to call back to cancel. Was on hold with 1st rep for 15 minutes, while he was "working on getting the order cancelled". Disconnected me at the 15 minute mark. Called back again. 2nd rep says, oh they are packing that up to be shipped. I reply, no, they are not per the rep I talked to 15 minutes ago. Asked to talk to supervisor who still could not tell me that the order was definitely being cancelled. So disappointed as I thought I was buying from a company located in Indiana. Just hope I get my money back.

2017-12-04

RIDICULOUS!!!!

"My husband and I did an online order on November 16th. Still nothing has been shipped but they charged our card right away. Now three weeks later still nothing and still nothing shipped. Noe they say it's lost in processing and not to worry we will have it by Christmas. I have no faith in this company. They are crooks! "

2017-11-29

Bad Customer Service-Crushed boxes

"I bought a robot for my grandson for Christmas. When it arrived the shipping box was fine but the box the robot was in was smashed. It had to come from the company like this. I am worried the robot won't work due to the crushed box. I emailed customer service twice. I want to return it and get another one that isn't smashed since it is a Christmas present. It has been three days and I have not received a response.
I won't buy from this company again. I think the products are seconds or something due to the condition of the box the robot came in.

2017-11-29

RUN AWAY!

"If you order from this company and have an issue - just write it off. You can call and e-mail until you are purple and you will get nothing but excuses when you call and not even that if you e-mail. So disappointing. So frustrating. So worthless. How do they stay in business?"

2017-11-20

The worst!!!

"I placed an order directly from web site; 10 days in and 3 phone calls later, still hasn't shipped. Spoke with 3 customer service reps, each lied by telling me either "I made it a priority" or "they are packing it now" to "it can take 2-3 weeks." They are probably too busy fulfilling their orders thru Amazon where they promise 2 day delivery for Prime members! NEVER AGAIN! BEWARE!!!"

2017-11-14

Please tell others to avoid this company!

"My mother called to order some items. The recording asked her a bunch of questions that she had to agree to to move forward. She ended up agreeing to some car repair agreement just to try to get thru to order something even though she doesn't drive. When she finally got thru to someone, the guy would not let her place her order. He kept offering her things. "If you give me your birth date, we will send you a $100 gift card." My mom kept telling him, "No, I just want to place my order." He wouldn't let her say no!!!! She said "No, I just want to place my order," at least 4 times before I started begging my mom to just hang up. The catalogue looked great, but the guy wouldn't even let her place her order in the first place. "

2017-11-11

Re: Awful reviews!!!! NOT my experience, so far!!!

"Two evenings ago, ordered an item thru the catalog. My very first order. Spoke with a very professional young man who promised delivery w/n 7-14 days. Later that evening, reviews for the products offered by B&P came up on my computer which were awful. I was sickened. I was convinced I would never see or hear about my merchandise again. AND if I did receive it, it would be of poor quality. BUT-- today--a day and a half later, after placing my order, (not expedited) , I received my shipment, and it was a quality item as advertised. I could not be happier with my experience. I intend to order more items for Christmas. I understand misunderstandings occur with orders and shipments, but the reviews I read were just not my experience so far. I hope to have more good experiences with B&P in the future."

2016-12-23

Worst Company Ever

"Do not buy from this company. They do not ship in timely manner. Customer service gives you false information."

2016-12-07

Find Another Retailer

"Purchased three items on Oct 9, 2016....was told they'd be delivered with 2 weeks, which was OK because it was for a birthday Oct 30th. Items were just delivered yesterday, December 6th. Obviously, not delivered in time for the occasion it was purchased for. Very disappointed in this company. Won't shop there again.

Egads!!!

2016-09-28

Waste of Space...

"Take your money - then two weeks later deliver to the wrong address - they do not answer your emails...

Total waste of Space - do not order from this company!

2016-05-17

disappointment

"I have ordered items Feb 1 2016. It is now May 17 2016 and no items have been delivered to me as I type this. They keep telling me it is on back order and it will be shipped as soon as they get them. Last two previous times I called they told me it was being shipped and I would be receiving them in 3-5 business days. Well it's been two weeks, so another call was done and same answer..........back order and will be shipped. Amazing how they took my money no problems and did not notify me that this product was on back order. Very dissatisfied customer and will not be dealing with this company any longer. A lesson learned!!!! "

2016-04-22

Really good experience!!!

"I'm so surprised by the negative reviews! I've ordered 6 -1000 pc. puzzles from Bits and Pieces and one silly coffee mug and had a great experience - admittedly 2 of the puzzles weren't the quality of a Ravensberger puzzle, but they arrived as predicted at the price stated. After completing one of the cheaper puzzles, we discovered one piece had been duplicated and one piece was missing. I called customer service, received an immediate credit to my credit card. I also called about a Wasgij puzzle that Canada Post claimed was delivered, but I didn't receive. Canada Post said the shipper had to initiate the claim. Bits and Pieces checked, emailed that it had definitely gone astray and again I received an immediate credit to my card. I just phoned them now so that they could recharge my card because Canada Post discovered they had, for some unknown reason, been holding the parcel for 2 1/2 months! All 3 service reps Janet, Elina and Paula were very efficient and courteous. All in all very positive experiences and great communication. "

2015-12-29

"In response to an ad promising express delivery by Christmas, I placed an order on December 19 for about $100 with Bits and Pieces. The order was sent non-express and arrived on December 29. Bits and Pieces offered to refund the order price, although it is too early to know if they will actually do it. The worst part is that I had to pay $50 shipping (!!!) to return the items.

Based on this experience, I have to strongly recommend avoiding this merchant. In a world where amazon ships things on-time and offers free returns, it is ridiculous to use a merchant that makes you pay return shipping when they screw up the order.

2015-01-07

"An item we ordered (one of four) turned out to be an absolute piece of junk. We fully expected to have had to swallowed the $16 we spent, but a short phone call made everything right. They acknowledged that they had received a number of complaints regarding the product and offered, a replacement, a credit or our money back. This is the way a "GOOD BUSINESS" should be run, Before giving a negative reply, as I have seen in another review, give them the chance to make good. These people did."

Share Bits And Pieces's store rating

Bits And Pieces is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bits And Pieces is not a merchant member
Bits And Pieces does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!