Stores > Birchbox
  • Birchbox

Voice your opinion! Review Birchbox by clicking a star below.

I Love Birchbox! Get 15% Off Your First Order + Free Shipping $50

"I first signed up for Birchbox Man not knowing much about grooming and skin care outside of what I saw in the department store. I knew what I was buying from the big companies wasn't that effective and there had to be better out there. Enter Birchbox Man. I was looking for a place I could try different products for a few months and figure out what works best for my skin type, which brands I enjoy most, and clear up my face. And, it worked. By the way your you can save 15% for your first order Through this link: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/25zzr"

Terrible to their customers

"Well to start, I sent an initial email about my package being lost (no big deal; I work for the postal service and it happens all the time). I was informed I would receive an identical box to what I was supposed to have originally received. Nothing with similar except the sunblock "

"Love love love them. It's nice to get new products every month to test out. It's not that expensive."

I Love Birchbox!

"Great products and great service. Through Birchbox I've found amazing products that I wouldn't have tried otherwise. I've gotten Hair products to get perfectly smooth hair, which I've never had. They also have great hair tools and candles I love.

"My friend gifted me a subscription for a women's subscription and I was really excited to get my first box! It came fairly quickly and the samples were nice. I ended up ordering a gift subscription for my husband. It's been over a week and the box still hasn't arrived. It was shipped USPS, so it's taking quite a while."

Share Birchbox's store rating

Birchbox is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Birchbox is not a merchant member
Birchbox does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!