Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.22/10 5.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.

2017-09-30

Fast service, great availability

"Found all our books at lower prices than the book store. Shipped quickly. Would give 5 stars, but one book was listed to come with an access code, and it was only the book. The site does clearly say that supplemental items are not guaranteed, so we knew we were taking a chance. Just wish it would have been offered as only a book. We were able to purchase the code from another site. "

2017-09-19

Surprisingly fast and clean

"Quick, better than expected"

2017-09-07

Great!

"Books were delivered in great condition within a week or so. Definitely order in advance and you'll have no problems"

2017-09-06

Mislead

"One day shipping is very misleading. I ordered my textbook on Wednesday and asked for one night shipping. I just received my textbook. The latest I should've gotten my textbook was Friday. Overpriced for one night shipping, when I could have paid normal shipping and received it the same time. Also, the chat representative was very rude and ended our chat session before I was finished. "

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2017

A rep from BiggerBooks.com, Beth - Customer Service, has responded

“Good morning,

I apologize that the item was unable to be received within the time frame you had originally anticipated. Most of our items are able to be shipped within 1-2 business days from your order date, but some items may have extended processing times. In order to discuss this matter further, I have emailed you at the address on file. I hope that we can resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Kate
Customer Service
Knetbooks.com”

2017-09-06

LIES LIES LIES

"Lies Lies Lies. In stock however now out of stock. Blames the publisher which they apparently don't communicate with because they have zero idea when they will have the book. Meanwhile my daughter has been without her book for 2 weeks now. They suckered me in by having a lower price than all the other sellers. SMH! Now I know why. BTW currently been in the Cue for customer service for 55MINUTES and counting!!!!!!!! GRRRRR Cameron has answered and he has a poor attitude. Never again!"

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2017

A rep from BiggerBooks.com, Beth - Customer Service, has responded

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that your item was delayed and was not received within the timeframe originally anticipated. We strive to provide our items to our customer in a timely manner, but occasionally delays can occur. Unfortunately, our supplier experienced a severe delay with providing the item. I can understand how this caused an inconvenience. In order to discuss this concern in further detail, I have emailed you at the address on file.

Beth
Customer Service
BiggerBooks.com”

2017-09-03

Disapointed

"Site shows item in stock. Placed order and received email 2 days later apologizing that item is not in stock. I had to order from different site. Site needs to be correct. "

FrankWestphal's Avatar

2017-09-03

Canceled order and did not notify me of cancelation.

"First my order was canceled because the destination address was different than the billing address. Hello, this is 2017 and that in and of itself is not enough criteria to flag as potential fraud. I actually work with a travel company that has to have automated fraud protection In place too, and a much more effective way of catching fraud, but also preventing false positives, it to have multiple criteria items match the fraud profile, not simply one. Then, they did not notify me of the order cancelation. I noticed it on my credit card statement. Meanwhile my daughter is waiting on this book for school. I will be re ordering the book, from a different company."

2017-08-29

"The book I purchased was actually a code for an online book and was $100 cheaper than if I had bought it on Amazon! Will use this seller again."

2017-08-29

Awesome

"Was a very good experience"

2017-08-26

Book was in great shape

"Decent delivery and book was in great shape"

2017-08-25

Book was delayed and recieved no notification

"The book I needed was delayed due to a vender shortage issue. I was upset that BiggerBooks did not notify me of the delay until almost two weeks later. I tried to contact them through phone number, but was only able to reach them via the online chat, which proved to be helpful. They were not able to tell me when or if they would receive the book. Nevertheless, I cancelled my order and we have received a refund."

2017-08-25

Good experience

"BiggerBooks was great! Best price I could find for a book that was hard to find."

2017-08-24

Easy to order and timely delivery

"Easy to order he needed books. The delivery was timely."

2017-08-23

They did their job

"I ordered a book and it showed up in a timely fashion. "

2017-08-23

Health Information Technology books

"BiggerBooks had the best prices by far on the HIT textbooks I needed for my fall semester.
Really fast shipping (at no charge) and great packaging.

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.