Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-22

Very Slow delivery. Customer Service doesn't really care

"Ordered book for my daughter's class on Jan 1st. It was supposed to be delivered in 5 business days. She still hadn't received the book by Jan 12th, so I called to find out where it was. I spoke with Customer Service rep who assured me the book was being shipped that day and would be upgraded to 2-day delivery. The book was finally shipped on the following Wed at economy shipping rates and received on Saturday.

Will never order from them again and recommend that unless you're in no rush, you don't either. Spend an extra dollar or two and get your books from a reputable seller.

Rep reply posted Jan-29-2018

A rep from BiggerBooks.com, Beth - Customer Service, has responded

“Good morning,

I apologize for the inconvenience. During our busy seasons, delays can occur with items that are in high demand. The item on your order was listed with an extended processing time on the description page, listing the item can take 7-10 business days for processing before being released for shipment. Most of our items ship within 1-2 business days, but some items can take longer. We try to keep this information available on the description page of the item for customers to see so they can determine how long it may take their item to arrive. As a courtesy due to the confusion and inconvenience I have applied a discount to your account. Should you choose to give us another chance, you can apply this on the check out screen above the card entry field.

Beth”

2018-01-17

Don't expect it to ship soon

"Website said it would take 1-2 business days to ship. Emailed asking where it was and they said it would ship in 3-5 business days - on AVERAGE! DON'T TRUST THEM! Will never buy from again. I will pay more from a reputable seller."

Rep reply posted Jan-29-2018

A rep from BiggerBooks.com, Beth - Customer Service, has responded

“Good morning,

I apologize for the inconvenience. During our busy seasons, delays can occur with items that are in high demand. The item on your order was listed with an extended processing time on the description page, listed for 3-5 business days for processing. While most orders will ship within 1-2 business days, we list the processing time for each item on their description page to try and keep customers updated on how long their item may take to arrive. As a courtesy due to the confusion and inconvenience, I have applied a discount to your account. Should you wish to give us another chance, you can apply this on the check out screen above the card entry field.

Beth”

2018-01-11

Poor customer service and delivery

"I ordered a textbook through biggerbooks.com on before 11:30 A.M. EST on 1/9/18. I paid nearly $30 for one-day shipping, expecting my order to be delivered to me on the following day. On the day of 1/10, the website had made no indication whatsoever that my item had been shipped or processed at all. I received the book on the day of 1/11. As a college student, both money and time are limited resources. I called customer service to try and reach a resolution or at least see what the issue might be. I began calling the customer service center at approximately 5:00 PM EST, and waited for 15 minutes before deciding to hang up. The call centers close at 6:00 PM EST. Upon going to their website, I saw there was an option for a chat with an online representative, which also end at 6:00 PM. Being told I was first in the queue, I should expect a 15 second wait. I sat on the page for well over 20 minutes. Trying the call center again at around 5:45 PM EST, an automated voice said that they were now outside of regular hours and were closed BEFORE 6:00 PM. Once again trying the chat option, I was redirected to send an E-Mail, because they were apparently closed. Poor customer service, delivery, technical support, and general professionalism. Absolutely would not recommend if you're in a pinch for your textbooks."

2017-12-21

Liars!!

"I ordered a Christmas gift for my son because the site said they had the item in stock. It never shipped. I called to ask why and they said it would ship in the next few days because they had to order the product from another seller. If I had known that, I never would have ordered it from them! Now, 3 days from Christmas eve, they send an email informing me that my order was canceled. No reason why! My kid will not get his gift now. "

2017-12-01

Charged me for a $160 book they didn't have

"They don't wait until they ship to charge. They charge your card the moment you place your order. In this case, they advertised a book they didn't even own. A week later, their customer service told me to wait another week to see if they could find it. I wound up having to dispute the transaction with my bank. Apparently, they also run ecampusbooks.com Never again."

2017-11-26

Second semester using BiggerBooks.com

"I love them BiggerBooks.com. Saved me a lot of money, books were in better conditions than the campus book store, no long lines to wait in, and they all arrived in about a week's time. Wish I had found y'all sooner!"

2017-11-21

Great!

"Great! Easy to use! Great prices!"

2017-11-21

Fast

"Great condition and fast service "

Fast shipping!

"Quick shipping, item in great shape"

Useful

"Really helpful if you need books to school assignments "

JuanCarlosMarcano's Avatar

Took a little longer

"Took a little longer that I expected "

2017-11-17

Fast shipment excellent book condition

"Fast shipment and although the book said used, it appeared brand new with paper shavings falling out when used."

2017-11-17

Great for home copies of heavy books

"Amazing resource! Very affordable, book arrived quickly and in great condition. Excellent way to have a copy of those heavy school books for Home use instead of weighing down the backpack. "

Smooth transaction

"Good service on a great book"

Very good experince

"Got emails saying books were received and payment was made in a timely manner. "

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.