biggerbooks.com/
Media • Books
695 reviews
    Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
    eservice@biggerbooks.com
    1-888-388-9909

2018-07-19

Angie at the call center is a liar.

"I ordered a book and was told it was available and would ship in 48 hours. The support supervisor was extremely rude and lied to me multiple times. Do not order from them. You will be taking a class without a book. Angie said she didn’t have a supervisor. Later I was told by a rep that a supervisor would call me but that never happened. "

“Good morning,

I sincerely apologize for your most recent customer experience with us at Biggerbooks.com. I see that you spoke with the supervisor on 7/20 and as a courtesy for the inconvenience, she applied a discount to your account. Should you be willing to give us another try, you can apply this in the check out screen above the card entry field. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything further to be of service to you.

2018-07-18

Lying company - 0 stars.

"I ordered an ebook and it said it was available lifetime. So I bought it because it was cheaper than the textbook. Now it's telling me the book is only available for 180 days. I did not spend $50 on an ebook to be limited.
Lying company. Requesting a refund right now, if nothing is done, I am going to be extremely upset and will be doing something about this false advertising.

“Good morning,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. For this particular eBook, we do offer a lifetime access option for $106.69. At the time you placed your order, you only selected the 180 day option for $43.99. I see that your issue has since been resolved by customer service and as a courtesy, they added a discount to your account. Should you be willing to give us another try, you can apply this in the check out screen above the card entry field.

2018-06-12

Complete and utter ripoff.

"I ordered a textbook and anticipated it would arrive within 4-5 business days, which would be a full week before class was supposed to begin. Now I'm in my second week of class, completely missed all of the first week assignments and there is no book! To say customer service is unhelpful is an understatement - all they would tell me is that, "When the book gets there, you can return it for a refund". Don't use this scam of a company. "

“Good morning,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Delays can occur with items that are in high demand. Most of our items ship within 1-2 business days, but some items can take longer. We try to keep this information available on the description page of the item for customers to see so they can determine how long it may take their item to arrive. As a courtesy, due to the confusion and inconvenience, I have applied a discount to your account. Should you choose to give us another chance, you can apply this on the check out screen above the card entry field.

2018-06-07

Delivery was slow and customer service ignored my questions.

"I ordered a textbook for my son and it took forever to get it. I ordered it hoping there was a 3-4 day delivery and it showed up 10 days later. It states free shipping, but when you have to send it back, you lose $15. It was their fault it was sent 4 days after I ordered it and I have to pay for their problem. When I contacted them, they said I cannot return to sender since it may get lost and when I asked them why I have to pay for a return since I didn't pay to ship, they totally ignored me. I have been ordering textbooks for a long time now and never encountered a problem like this before. Never doing business with BiggerBooks again."

Posted Jun-08-2018

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that you had a bad experience. According to our order records, your order was placed on 05/29/18 and you selected the free Economy shipping, which has a delivery estimate of 4-8 business days. The item shows it was delivered per tracking on 06/07/18, which is 6 business days from your order date. When returning an item for a refund, unless there was an outlying circumstance such as damages or late delivery or ect, then there is typically a restocking fee and the customer is in charge of the return shipping fees. This information is provided in our terms and conditions as well as on our help desk under our return policy information. As a one time courtesy due to the confusion on the matter, I have waived these fees so that your return can be issued a full refund upon arrival. Please allow 3-7 business days for the refund to show back on your statement once processed.

2018-02-16

Professional Customer Service

"My issue with a purchase of a book from this company was handled in a highly professional manner and to my complete satisfaction. They will get my business again."

2018-01-22

Very Slow delivery. Customer Service doesn't really care

"Ordered book for my daughter's class on Jan 1st. It was supposed to be delivered in 5 business days. She still hadn't received the book by Jan 12th, so I called to find out where it was. I spoke with Customer Service rep who assured me the book was being shipped that day and would be upgraded to 2-day delivery. The book was finally shipped on the following Wed at economy shipping rates and received on Saturday.

Will never order from them again and recommend that unless you're in no rush, you don't either. Spend an extra dollar or two and get your books from a reputable seller.

Helpful (1) Cool
Posted Jan-29-2018

“Good morning,

I apologize for the inconvenience. During our busy seasons, delays can occur with items that are in high demand. The item on your order was listed with an extended processing time on the description page, listing the item can take 7-10 business days for processing before being released for shipment. Most of our items ship within 1-2 business days, but some items can take longer. We try to keep this information available on the description page of the item for customers to see so they can determine how long it may take their item to arrive. As a courtesy due to the confusion and inconvenience I have applied a discount to your account. Should you choose to give us another chance, you can apply this on the check out screen above the card entry field.

2018-01-17

Don't expect it to ship soon

"Website said it would take 1-2 business days to ship. Emailed asking where it was and they said it would ship in 3-5 business days - on AVERAGE! DON'T TRUST THEM! Will never buy from again. I will pay more from a reputable seller."

Posted Jan-29-2018

“Good morning,

I apologize for the inconvenience. During our busy seasons, delays can occur with items that are in high demand. The item on your order was listed with an extended processing time on the description page, listed for 3-5 business days for processing. While most orders will ship within 1-2 business days, we list the processing time for each item on their description page to try and keep customers updated on how long their item may take to arrive. As a courtesy due to the confusion and inconvenience, I have applied a discount to your account. Should you wish to give us another chance, you can apply this on the check out screen above the card entry field.

2018-01-11

Poor customer service and delivery

"I ordered a textbook through biggerbooks.com on before 11:30 A.M. EST on 1/9/18. I paid nearly $30 for one-day shipping, expecting my order to be delivered to me on the following day. On the day of 1/10, the website had made no indication whatsoever that my item had been shipped or processed at all. I received the book on the day of 1/11. As a college student, both money and time are limited resources. I called customer service to try and reach a resolution or at least see what the issue might be. I began calling the customer service center at approximately 5:00 PM EST, and waited for 15 minutes before deciding to hang up. The call centers close at 6:00 PM EST. Upon going to their website, I saw there was an option for a chat with an online representative, which also end at 6:00 PM. Being told I was first in the queue, I should expect a 15 second wait. I sat on the page for well over 20 minutes. Trying the call center again at around 5:45 PM EST, an automated voice said that they were now outside of regular hours and were closed BEFORE 6:00 PM. Once again trying the chat option, I was redirected to send an E-Mail, because they were apparently closed. Poor customer service, delivery, technical support, and general professionalism. Absolutely would not recommend if you're in a pinch for your textbooks."

2017-12-21

Liars!!

"I ordered a Christmas gift for my son because the site said they had the item in stock. It never shipped. I called to ask why and they said it would ship in the next few days because they had to order the product from another seller. If I had known that, I never would have ordered it from them! Now, 3 days from Christmas eve, they send an email informing me that my order was canceled. No reason why! My kid will not get his gift now. "

2017-12-01

Charged me for a $160 book they didn't have

"They don't wait until they ship to charge. They charge your card the moment you place your order. In this case, they advertised a book they didn't even own. A week later, their customer service told me to wait another week to see if they could find it. I wound up having to dispute the transaction with my bank. Apparently, they also run ecampusbooks.com Never again."

2017-11-26

Second semester using BiggerBooks.com

"I love them BiggerBooks.com. Saved me a lot of money, books were in better conditions than the campus book store, no long lines to wait in, and they all arrived in about a week's time. Wish I had found y'all sooner!"

2017-11-21

Great!

"Great! Easy to use! Great prices!"

2017-11-21

Fast

"Great condition and fast service "

2017-11-17

Fast shipping!

"Quick shipping, item in great shape"

2017-11-17

Useful

"Really helpful if you need books to school assignments "

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.