Stores > BigSupplyShop.com
  • BigSupplyShop.c

10:00am to 6:00pm EST - Monday - Friday

Voice your opinion! Review BigSupplyShop.com by clicking a star below.

Leupold winner!

"Great scope and saved a bunch on my VX-R. Great service too! Thanks!"

The Big Supply Shop will see my business again!

"I had purchased a Cold Steel knife from the Big Supply Shop. It was shipped very fast! But, Cold Steel changed the handle material to more of a coarse material. I wasn't happy at all. So I contacted Big Supply Shop and they said to send it back, no problem, for a full refund. Now that's customer service! No other knife shop has ever treated me like this. Thank you Cory for handling my return! Sincerely, David W."

ATN BinoX 4-16x digital binoculars

"I use these binoculars strictly for animal conservation work!! It NEVER even occurred to me that these were used for hunting.. BUT My BinoX Smart Day/Night Digital Binoculars with 1080p Full HD Video, WiFi, GPS, that synchronizes with its iPhone app to watch from phone in real time, performed wonderfully in monitoring dolphins in Japan for conservation work!!"

USPS mess

"Thanks to Cory at Bigsupplyshop for getting my package mailed to the right address and not charging me extra. I had a package mailed to the wrong zip code "my bad" and caught it via tracker while it was at my post office. I call USPS right away, it took 45 min. to talk to a person who told me they would be able to fix the zip code on the package and have it delivered and that someone would contact me that same day. 3 days later and 3 more phone call (45 min. wait each time) to no avail and to package ends up back at the bigsupplyshop warehouse. Called and talked to Cory (5 min.) and he had it back in the mail with the right zip code that same day with a follow up phone call and email and on my door step in 3 days. Thank you Cory you truly are an amazing asset to bigsupplyshop. you deserve a raise."

Sloppy & Ammatuer.

"My first & last time with these people. I bought a lyman gen6 with them and paid for my shipping for an expedited shipping, so I can get it in time for my further shipping. The sloppy workers at the company didn't even ship the items for full 4 days .. Yes you read it right 4 days to just ship it. It would take extra for FedEx.
I emailed the sales department and got a single liner. "We cannot do anything to speed up. It shipped" ... I kid you not. I am regretting not going with known sellers and not the ones I take off of google.

Insane shipping costs!!

"I found an item I wanted to purchase from Big Supply Shop. The price was reasonable, so I decided I'd give them a try. I added the $21 tiny penlight/flashlight (which is the size of a large writing pen) to the cart and went to check out. HOLY COW! They wanted to charge me $29.15 for USPS Ground or $20.03 for UPS Ground shipping charges on something that MIGHT weigh 4 or 5 ounces. WHAT?? Are you kidding me? I changed the quantity to 2 flashlights and the shipping costs jumped up to $45.05 for USPS and $30.42 for UPS. And before you accuse me of selecting 2nd Day or Next Day shipping, those charges were $58 and $105!! That's all I needed to see. No thanks, I'll gladly take my business elsewhere. Big Supply Shop is nothing but a Big Shipping RIPOFF! "

Love, love, LOVE this Store!

"Was searching for the best price on a game camera an came upon this website. They were offering the game camera at almost $80 below everyone else. I was a little skeptical but ordered anyway. The camera arrived within 3 days and is exactly what I needed for a much lower price. I looked through other items they provide and found really low prices as well. I think this is now my favorite store next to Amazon. I will be ordering more from this site - guaranteed!"

What a Catch!!

"I ordered an Abu Garcia fishing reel for my honey, on Tuesday 02/09.
Had the reel in my hands by Friday 02/12.
I couldn't have asked for better timing! I was able to gift it for Valentine's Day, and go fishing the same day!
The product was accurately described, and I was thrilled with the status updates on my order, along the way. Also ~ This reel was 20% less expensive than I could find anywhere else.
You've got a lifelong customer here!
Thank You!!!

"Pricing on the item was good. Shipping was slower than initially scheduled. Received the wrong product, had 0 customer service and was told to contact the manufacturer to solve the issue that Big Supply Shop sent me the wrong product.

I ordered a Fobus rotopaddle for a Glock 36. I am left handed and cannot find the left handed version anywhere. When I bought the firearm it came with a right handed rotopaddle, which had a great fit it would just be on the wrong side of my waist.

The product that Big Supply Shop sent to me is a GL26 rotopaddle that is mismarked on the front as a GL36RPL but on the inside it states is a GL26. This holster is smaller in overall dimensions including width (the area in which the gun sits in the holster), the length (barrel of the 36 hangs out), and overall dimensions. This is meant for the small concealed carry Glock 26, 27, and 33 according to proper Fobus packaging at my local retailer.

Contacted Cory of Big Supply Shop, he wiped his hands clean and sent me to the manufacturer. Manufacturer told me they would take it back if I purchased direct from Fobus. My only other option would be to send it back. Cory and Big Supply Shop already charged me for shipping and would not pay for return shipping, so I would have as much in shipping as I do the product, not worth my time. Fobus told me the other option is to open it up with a heat gun and mold it to the 36.

I put the 36 in the holster one time, I almost marred the finish on the slide of the 36 and it took 2 hands and all the force I could produce to pull that firearm out of the holster. In life or death situations, it would have gotten me killed. Yet both Fobus and Big Supply Shop stated it was the correct product. I even sent pictures to both showing the 36 right hand not matching "the same product" in left hand format.

I am very dissatisfied in Fobus not standing behind the product and making the correction, but I am MORE dissatisfied in Big Supply Shops absence of customer service. THEY are the vendor to me, THEY buy from distribution or manufacturers, THEY should have solved this issue since THEY clearly sent me the wrong product. They duped me out of $30, just glad it was a small expense.

I would not recommend this re seller to anyone, they do not stand behind products or services. Once they have your money they wipe their hands and tell you its your responsibility to correct. Taking my business elsewhere.

"Excellent pricing and fast shipping. Very smooth transaction and great email communications. Arrived earlier and very well packed."

"I ordered two Lew's casting reels. The price was good and the delivery was quick for ground. I was very happy with my experience with BigSupplyShop and I would recommend them. The prices are low, although you have to look at the shipping and handling costs. "

mschore's Avatar

North Carolina

"The product I bought had the best price around. Order was shipped promptly."

"What a great change of pace! The parts that I ordered was pulled and packaged the same day I ordered and Shipped the next day (because I ordered late in the day). I used the regular USPS service and Big Supply Shop kept me in the loop of when and where the package was. With in the time I ordered to received package was only 4 days (over the weekend). The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of products.
The prices are unbeatable, service was over the top what more can I say.
And I am a Quality Engineer, so I look for the bad in everything and praise the good.
The next time your needing any type of supplies, Talk to these people. You wont be sorry!

Unfortunately for me the cables that I ordered was correct but Minkota failed to tell me I had to purchase and additional part ($800 I Link) for package to work
Min Kota ($2300) and hummingbird ($1200) sham on you for not clarifying the complete package for IPilot, ILink and Chart plotter.

"Good transaction, fast shipping and reasonable. I would recommend you to friends. I did call customer service once about the tracking of my order and he was very good and answered my questions adequately."

"Received my order (Sierra #1395) quickly. Very happy with the service and the prices of their products. I have ordered from them in the past and have always been happy with both the products and service. They will continue to be my first choice when ordering bullets, etc."

Share BigSupplyShop.com's store rating

BigSupplyShop.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BigSupplyShop.com is not a merchant member
BigSupplyShop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!