beyondtherack.com

Customer service: 2.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.50/10
2018-06-25

worst company ever

"I bought few burrbery shirts which i never recived. I never got my money back ether. Be careful whit Beyone The Rack they are stilling money from people "

2018-05-20

Worst return service

"I've been chasing them for over a month to retun and get refund for a shoe that they sent me the wrong size... will be the last time I'll deal with them !"

2018-05-19

A mere shadow of its former self.

"Under the previous ownership, BTR was an awesome and reliable source of discounted high-end goods and fashion. Regarding delivery and customer service, I found that BTR always underpromised and overdelivered. Now, it's the exact opposite, assuming they deliver anything at all. You've got a 50% chance of getting what you ordered as a lot of items seem to become "no longer available". Of course, you don't find that out until after a few months of waiting and endless inquiries. So, on to product quality. Used to be great, now not so much. Seems like most of the goods are coming from that country infamous for its knockoffs and counterfeit goods. I don't trust that anything on BTR is genuine. I'd give it zero stars if I could."

2018-02-27

Told me they don't stand behind product quality

"When I first ordered some sweaters, they arrived when I expected them and the quality was just fine. So I ordered a so-called Italian pocketbook. Delivery was a full month later than indicated and 2 1/2 months after my order. The first time I got caught in the rain with the bag, the finish began wearing off. I contacted them. Eight days after my inquiry, someone responded that they aren't responsible for the quality of the merchandise they sell. Buyer beware.
I've been buying from Zulily instead. The quality is better and their customer service is first rate.

2018-02-22

Customer Disservice

"I ordered a product on January 21, 2018 with a ship date by February 12. My credit card was debited immediately. On February 13th the order was rescheduled to ship between February 21 and 25. I wanted to cancel the order. Chat was not available at 11 AM Central time on a weekday. The phone wait was more than 30 minutes so I emailed a request to cancel the order. The order shipped on February 20th and customer service replied to my email on February 22. Nine days to answer an email! When it gets here I will do a return. Yes, I made sure it was a returnable item. Meanwhile I found the product on Amazon for two thirds the price. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB SITE."

2018-02-05

They Never Refund for Undelivered Items

"I order 2 items in 2016. A few weeks later they sent me an apology and stated the items were no longer available and they would issue me a credit. I never received the credit. I sent several emails and I used to get a response stating they would raise this with their executive. Now they ignore me completely.

Never trust this company! There are a lot of other companies that are good to their customers.

Julie

2018-01-20

Always Fair

"Waiting on BTR credit. I SENT ITEMS BACK.... just waiting for my credits!"

2018-01-19

Not really recommendable

"I just found out today that the amount I paid for the undelivered item is refunded to my card. With that, I would like to say thank you ! But if I may also add that I'm pleased with only 2 out of the 9 items I purchased. The other ones weren't quite what I expected, thought they were really real and of good quality. Shipping takes weeks and changing as well..."

2018-01-10

Bad Service and Late delivery

"I have been waiting for three purchases I ordered in early November. The site promised a 3 week delivery. I still havent received these items and have inquired with customer service with no reply so far. In the past, I purchased a lot of items from this site with no problems and quick delivery/refunds if needed. I'm very disappointed and will not be purchasing any more items from this site again after this bad experience. They have definitely gone down hill in a major way! "

2018-01-03

Excellent quality

"I’ve been buying from BEyond The Rack for the past 5-6 years! Always a great experience! Products are always what they are mentioned to be. There Customer Service is also par excellence! One time had to return something as it was wrong size - return was seamless. Once I ordered a product but they ran out, so they swiftly refunded and offered lots of other options to choose from!
I love BTR! Thank you for your services up here in Canada!!

2017-12-28

Terrible/non existent customer service

"I used to like this company and buy from them often over the past years, the past 3 orders have all caused me headaches and their 'service' has worsened every time, on the last one they were over a month late in shipping any of my goods, I started a conversation with them over email and it took them days to get back to me, I responded asking for the second time for a refund and they still haven't gotten back to me now its been weeks... just pathetic... I understand they went through structural changes, etc. but at the end of the day the point is that I'll never buy from them again"

2017-12-06

Customer Service

"I had a credit owed to me and with no warning that it became invalid when new owners took over!
I tried to use it and it came up invalid!
what a way to honor customers!

2017-11-14

Extend sales dates

"Items well organized for easy shopping "

2017-11-07

Beyond Bad-Cant I give it Zero Stars

"First of all the product is so cheap. Nothing like the description.
I then began the arduous task of trying to return it. Their web site says to use the return label in the package. There wasn't one. The web site also says to use original packaging. The bag that is came in was absolutely destroyed.
I filled out their form twice and send multiple emails. Never received a response. I tried to call only to receive the message that they were closed even though it was during their hours posted on the web site. I tried to chat and the message on the screen was they were closed.
Finally after multiple call attempts I finally got through even though the message was that there could be a 30 minute wait. Eventually someone answered.
I asked about the return label and was told they don't include that in the shipment any more.
I asked about the chatter and was told that chatter doesn't work any more. (se any pattern developing here????)
I was given an address for the return. I explained that the packaging they used was toast and was advised to find alternative packaging.
Of course the credit will be one I need to use only on their site. If the postage to send it back is more than $15 Im going to try to find a homeless person that wants it.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!! SCAM with a Canadian twist. Go anywhere else as this is a terrible company. Be warned.

2017-10-22

HORRIBLE

"EVERY PERSON A TALK ABOUT BTR I TOLD THEM NEVER BUY, BECAUSE THE EXPERIENCE TO ASK A CREDIT FOR RETURNING GOODS AND I NEVER BEEN CREDITED FOR THAT MERCHANDISES. BAD BAD BAD EXPERIENCE"

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond The Rack is a merchant member
Beyond The Rack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.