Apparel • Home

Shipping & packaging: 2.81/10
Customer service: 2.81/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.33/10
2018-02-27

Told me they don't stand behind product quality

"When I first ordered some sweaters, they arrived when I expected them and the quality was just fine. So I ordered a so-called Italian pocketbook. Delivery was a full month later than indicated and 2 1/2 months after my order. The first time I got caught in the rain with the bag, the finish began wearing off. I contacted them. Eight days after my inquiry, someone responded that they aren't responsible for the quality of the merchandise they sell. Buyer beware.
I've been buying from Zulily instead. The quality is better and their customer service is first rate.

2018-02-22

Customer Disservice

"I ordered a product on January 21, 2018 with a ship date by February 12. My credit card was debited immediately. On February 13th the order was rescheduled to ship between February 21 and 25. I wanted to cancel the order. Chat was not available at 11 AM Central time on a weekday. The phone wait was more than 30 minutes so I emailed a request to cancel the order. The order shipped on February 20th and customer service replied to my email on February 22. Nine days to answer an email! When it gets here I will do a return. Yes, I made sure it was a returnable item. Meanwhile I found the product on Amazon for two thirds the price. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB SITE."

2018-02-05

They Never Refund for Undelivered Items

"I order 2 items in 2016. A few weeks later they sent me an apology and stated the items were no longer available and they would issue me a credit. I never received the credit. I sent several emails and I used to get a response stating they would raise this with their executive. Now they ignore me completely.

Never trust this company! There are a lot of other companies that are good to their customers.

Julie

2018-01-20

Always Fair

"Waiting on BTR credit. I SENT ITEMS BACK.... just waiting for my credits!"

2018-01-19

Not really recommendable

"I just found out today that the amount I paid for the undelivered item is refunded to my card. With that, I would like to say thank you ! But if I may also add that I'm pleased with only 2 out of the 9 items I purchased. The other ones weren't quite what I expected, thought they were really real and of good quality. Shipping takes weeks and changing as well..."

2018-01-10

Bad Service and Late delivery

"I have been waiting for three purchases I ordered in early November. The site promised a 3 week delivery. I still havent received these items and have inquired with customer service with no reply so far. In the past, I purchased a lot of items from this site with no problems and quick delivery/refunds if needed. I'm very disappointed and will not be purchasing any more items from this site again after this bad experience. They have definitely gone down hill in a major way! "

2018-01-03

Excellent quality

"I’ve been buying from BEyond The Rack for the past 5-6 years! Always a great experience! Products are always what they are mentioned to be. There Customer Service is also par excellence! One time had to return something as it was wrong size - return was seamless. Once I ordered a product but they ran out, so they swiftly refunded and offered lots of other options to choose from!
I love BTR! Thank you for your services up here in Canada!!

2017-12-28

Terrible/non existent customer service

"I used to like this company and buy from them often over the past years, the past 3 orders have all caused me headaches and their 'service' has worsened every time, on the last one they were over a month late in shipping any of my goods, I started a conversation with them over email and it took them days to get back to me, I responded asking for the second time for a refund and they still haven't gotten back to me now its been weeks... just pathetic... I understand they went through structural changes, etc. but at the end of the day the point is that I'll never buy from them again"

2017-12-06

Customer Service

"I had a credit owed to me and with no warning that it became invalid when new owners took over!
I tried to use it and it came up invalid!
what a way to honor customers!

2017-11-14

Extend sales dates

"Items well organized for easy shopping "

2017-11-07

Beyond Bad-Cant I give it Zero Stars

"First of all the product is so cheap. Nothing like the description.
I then began the arduous task of trying to return it. Their web site says to use the return label in the package. There wasn't one. The web site also says to use original packaging. The bag that is came in was absolutely destroyed.
I filled out their form twice and send multiple emails. Never received a response. I tried to call only to receive the message that they were closed even though it was during their hours posted on the web site. I tried to chat and the message on the screen was they were closed.
Finally after multiple call attempts I finally got through even though the message was that there could be a 30 minute wait. Eventually someone answered.
I asked about the return label and was told they don't include that in the shipment any more.
I asked about the chatter and was told that chatter doesn't work any more. (se any pattern developing here????)
I was given an address for the return. I explained that the packaging they used was toast and was advised to find alternative packaging.
Of course the credit will be one I need to use only on their site. If the postage to send it back is more than $15 Im going to try to find a homeless person that wants it.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!! SCAM with a Canadian twist. Go anywhere else as this is a terrible company. Be warned.

2017-10-22

HORRIBLE

"EVERY PERSON A TALK ABOUT BTR I TOLD THEM NEVER BUY, BECAUSE THE EXPERIENCE TO ASK A CREDIT FOR RETURNING GOODS AND I NEVER BEEN CREDITED FOR THAT MERCHANDISES. BAD BAD BAD EXPERIENCE"

2017-10-17

Great shopping of discounted designer product

"As an owner of a holiday rental, I have over the years done a fair bit of shopping for house wares and personal apparel. The shopping is so frequent that my local post office associates me with BTR’s parcels! Great customer service, delivery takes a bit too long for my pace; though, getting designer quality items at discounted prices makes the wait worthwhile. Large inventory, bringing back discounts, free shipping incentives and promo gifts keeps me interested and shopping. I have, and will continue without hesitation recommend Beyond The Rack to all. "

2017-09-29

Beware of their Pricing!

"Been buying from them for years never had any real problems but the one this company does that irks the hell out of me is this deceptive pricing nonsense.
Listing items in black as their price and then displaying the actual price you might pay elsewhere at $100’s of dollars more proclaiming you are about save up $500-$600 in some cases.
Bought a watch from them which they claimed I would be saving hundreds of dollars then saw the same watch on Amazon for less than what they were charging.
I liked the watch so I didn’t raise a fuss but never I again will I be trusting of their pricing.
Don't trust the prices you see advertised on their website you can probably find it for less elsewhere in some cases and you certainly aren't receiving the discount they're claiming

2017-09-26

Horrible Customer Service, fake items, fraud company, ..... terrible terrible

"I bought couple of items from BTR (I was stupid to trust them)..fake, fake, fake!!! The size chart is wrong, the sizes they send are not based on the size chart, and they don't admit any responsibilities, So disgusted! Called customer service...very very rude and unhelpful! I tried to resolved the issue with them but they only want a store credit..seriously?? You expecting me to buy from you again after all the trouble? The shipping time is terrible, just imagine after months you receive a fake item in wrong size not even close to the item in the picture, and you have to pay for the shipment to return the item in store credit!!!! Do yourself a favor..stay away from this site."

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond The Rack is a merchant member
Beyond The Rack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.