Stores > Beyond Nice
  • Beyond Nice

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond Nice by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Great product; great seller

"The spa cover I received has been excellent at insulating the spa. Its features are exactly as ordered. After ordering, I read more about covers and realized that I had made some mistakes in the ordering. Beyond Nice was very accommodating in allowing the changes. (I'm guessing that they hadn't done anything irreversible yet in the construction of the cover.) They were terrific at staying in touch, informing me about my spa cover's construction every step of the way."

2017-12-01

We are greatly impressed with the company

"We are greatly impressed with the cover that we received from Beyond Nice. The cover was half the weight of our last cover and the quality is great. The process of making the cover and sending it wasn't that long. They have been good at communicating the process and it's shipping. We are hoping that it will lower our use of electricity because of the thick foam and the great fit to our spa. The 5 year warranty is a blessing and it gives us a "peace of mind." "

2017-11-08

Second cover and all is great

"6 years ago or so we bought our first replacement cover for a large 92x92 hot tub. The cover came fast, fit perfect, and was well made.

A month ago we did a reeat order and the cover came before schedule again, fit perfectly again, and seems to be the same great quality.

Plus, with a $20 to th truck driver and a pleasant attitude, he helped me unload the new one and even took away the old!!!

2017-11-08

Great hot tub cover

"This cover fits nicely and was priced better than the competitors. The person I talked with on the phone made my ordering easy. Thanks"

2017-10-24

hot Tub cover

"Was disappointed that I couldn’t just find a replacement for my older model, and had to measure, the replacement is a bit larger? And when put it on the tub it actually leaked rain water in, ☹️"

2017-09-22

What a superb liner!

"Not only did it arrive within 12 days but it is a better quality than my last cover, it was less expensive! The ordering agent was pleasant to work with and she matched the price from a competitor. When this one wears out, I'll be revisiting Beyond Nice!"

2017-09-19

Great buying experiance and price.

"This was my fifth cover and third lifter and so I used my experience to shop extensively before deciding to purchase from Beyond Nice. Absolutely the best price for the quality, truly beyond nice customer service and I received the cover at my home in rural Washington State in only 19 days. My best buying experience and price ever for a cover. "

2017-08-01

Fits great looks great

"Hot tub covers stink to shop for... you guys made it very easy. The cover itself seems to be better than the original cover! I am very happy with it and will for sure buy my next one through you guys! "

2017-07-23

Hot Springs hot tub cover

"First of all, I would like to say that the sales rep I called on the phone was very knowledgeable and kind. Ordering was very easy and my sales lady even saved me a few dollars by ordering exactly the hot tub cover I needed. The cover came on time and was delivered right to my door step undamaged and in a timely manner. I would definitely do business with this company again. "

2017-07-21

Fantastic, Fast Service

"Recently bought a used hot tub. First time owner. The cover was water logged. After much deliberation, On which cover to choose, I went with Beyond Nice. I paid the extra fee for faster production, and was expecting to receive it in 2-3 weeks. It shipped 5 days after I placed the order, and I received it within 2 weeks. The only issues I had was that the delivery company just showed up without scheduling the delivery. Luckily I was only a few miles from home and not terribly busy. The only other issue is the damn cat used it for a scratching pad the first night I installed it. I have been covering the cover with a tarp to prevent further scratching :("

2017-07-18

Great cover!

"Cover was perfect and color was right on. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the shipping was not correct on the website so I had to call to get corrected. With that being said they did correct it and processed my order."

2017-06-23

I am somewhat satisfied

"The cover came shipped in a box that was more than twice the size of the cover and it was swimming in the box without any additional packing. It is lucky that the cover arrived in one piece. The true test will be how long it takes until it gets waterlogged."

2017-06-21

Poor Craftsmanship and terrible customer service

"Purchased a cover in November. The stitching started coming undone on all sides in less than 6 months. Customer service asked for pictures and they first said they would replace the skin if I paid $45 to cover shipping. I pointed out that their warranty states no charge if less than 1 year. They then tried to say it's not covered due to improper use. The cover has been on the hot tub with a cover lift from day one. Now they are saying if I mail the skin back to them, they will repair it which will leave my foam cores exposed and needing to be placed on the ground to use the tub while I wait for shipping and repair. Customer service doesn't even know their own policies. I'm tired of being told something different every time I contact them. My original cover lasted 5 years until the UV finally broke down the vinyl, yet the stitching remained intact the entire time. I saved nothing by using Beyond Nice. Poor craftsmanship and terrible customer service. Don't waste your money."

2017-06-12

Made in USA

"Cindy was great to deal with on the phone and knew their product line.
Cover arrived and fit perfectly, plus I loved the color.

Only one down side. They said it would take 3 weeks to make and have delivered.
Was made and delivered in 2 weeks :).

Cover is Made in USA

2017-05-24

Very nice quality and beautiful besides!

"I'm so pleased at the color and quality of my new hotub cover. It is well constructed and an excellent fit. I highly recommend the product!"

Share Beyond Nice's store rating

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond Nice is not a merchant member
Beyond Nice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!