10:00am - 6:00pm PT

Customer service: 7.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-09-06

Day Light Robbery, False Advertisement on Refund/Exchange

"NEVER EVER buy any jewelry from Beverly Diamonds!We have had the MOST DISTURBING EXPERIENCE with BEVERLY DIAMONDS! Right from the beginning, their customer service has been the worst. They are incredibly rude and only care about making money. They do not care about the customer's needs. Buying an engagement ring is one of the most important decisions and these people do not give a damn about it. They have doomed all our money and we have to live with it as they are denying an exchange/refund. Not once in their website did they mention that they charge a $500 fee for exchange, or that if a ring is exchanged for another one they wouldn't return the extra money back. They charged ridiculous amount of money for a basic insurance plan and bluffed us. Initially,they gave us a very very hard time for an exchange as the ring we first ordered had engraving on it and when we settled for the same ring with better clarity, they sent us a ring with no engraving on it!!!!!!!!!! Like, how ridiculous is that! Now, they are being very unreasonable by charging more and more extra fee for a mistake they made. WE HAVE HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET THIS! THANK YOU FOR NOTHING, BEVERLY DIAMONDS! YOU HAVE RUINED OUR ENGAGEMENT EXPERIENCE FOR US! We will remember to tell everyone of our friends/family to not buy anything from you! That's how badly you've dealt with us! This is the most frustrating and infuriating experience AND IT COULD NOT BE WORSE!"

2018-08-23

"They aren't terrible but they are a crapshoot and that is dicey when buying an engagement ring. I ordered a ring that was a great price but looked like it came out of a quarter (25 cent) machine. The prongs were crooked, the ring was all sorts of oblong, and it was never finished or polished so it was very rough around the edges. The sad part of this story is that I paid $150 for overnight shipping because I was going to propose that Sunday (This was Friday) and was too embarrassed of the way the ring looked. They replaced the ring with a much better one but the moment I wanted to do it passed and it was spontaneous but important and she would have died over it. For that reason, I will never, ever, ever, ever buy from them again. They wouldn't refund the rushed shipping either. Losers!"

2018-05-31

Stunning Engagement Ring!!

"My fiance ordered my engagement ring from Beverly Diamonds and it is absolutely breathtaking. Not a single day has gone by that I haven't gotten compliments on it. My Blondtourage was literally drooling over it.... Drooling!!! ;-) It's absolutely gorgeous. So happy that he chose to go with them and also with the beautiful design that they created. I feel like a princess!! :-)"

2018-05-31

Wow!

"I can honestly say I was surprised when I received the ring in the mail. It was so beautiful and the design was simple yet very elegant. I love it and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!! "

2018-05-25

Awesome Ring

"Cant thank you guys enough, realy awesome rings you guys have. And trust me You can not find these ring for cheaper anywhere on the web I did lots of research. They also got our rings to Canada For free on time. Love You guys"

Beautiful Jewelry and Friendly But Fast Service

"The staff is very knowledgeable, extremely friendly, accommodating to your every need and they try to get everything to you in a very timely manner. Plus it doesn’t hurt that the character of each piece of jewelry speaks for itself. The jury is gorgeou The staff is very knowledgeable, extremely friendly, accommodating to your every need and they try to get everything to you in a very timely manner. Plus it doesn’t hurt that the character of each piece of jewelry speaks for itself. The Jewelry is gorgeous, elegant and timeless. It should absolutely last through every era. This is a place where you were mine going for every big event in your life to mark that milestone and make a memory. Plus it is a place that you would love to start a new tradition but get a piece of jewelry that can get passed down through generations and become a family heirloom. "

Awesome!

"Had an awesome experience with Beverly diamonds. Products, service, and website are all great"

Lost Ring

"We lost a ring that my mother-in-law gave me as a present. I have been looking everywhere for a ring that is similar or that my mother-in-law likes as well. WE HAVE FOUND IT HERE AT Beverly Diamonds! The representative that helped was phenomenal and cannot thank him so much. He was so nice and generous to us. It also helps a lot that the ring was a great price and the process was with no hassle. I am so appreciative of the company."

2018-05-08

Will be update once they BD solves problem

"Will be update once they BD solves problem"

2018-05-07

BEWARE! SCAMMERS!!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!
I spoke with a very combative and manipulative representative named "Daniel". I placed my order last week and was told that I could receive it asap but never received shipping info. So I called them first thing Monday morning and was told that my ring wouldn't ship until this weekend, so when I asked to cancel the order, I was then told that the ring is in shipping department right now. How could that be possible? And to manipulate my decision even more, he then said that he ring already shipped so I would have to send it back! Again, what?! And more lies and an insulting attitude when I questioned that statement. Extremely unprofessional. Avoid them at all costs!

Helpful (2) Cool

2017-01-03

beautiful

"extraordinary ring, my boyfriend gave it to me for the first anniversary adores him and I can not help it ... every woman wants his jewel and this and just what I wanted"

2016-11-08

Small petit with lots of sparkle

"I'm not a extravagant girl I received a elegant small well designed commitment ring gorgeous single diamond not too big or too small. Very dainty and very cute. The navigation to find the right ring is very easy and the company has many budget friendly options. Shipping was fast and I received my ring before I even realized it would arrive. It fit just right (I got a size 6) and it still has a small amount of room. I wear my ring all day even in water (showers, dishes) and have had no reactions to my skin or the jewelry. I love it and can't wait to order again! "

2016-09-06

my dream become true

"i am really happy my wife love it"

2016-08-16

Great Company!

"Website was super easy to navigate! Lots of choices and amazing quality merchandise! I love the ring I got from them!!! "

2016-08-11

Amazing Ring

"I am very happy with my ring! I was looking for a very very long time for the perfect ring to add to my daily ring and this ring has exceeded this ten folds! The sleek design of this ring is perfect and its smooth and comfortable on my finger. The customer service was phenomenal and very impressing with how kind, respectful, and helpful they were. I have already recommended this store/company to many people!!"

Share Beverly Diamonds 's store rating