Mon - Fri 9 AM-9PM EST Sat and Sun - Variable hours, but returns all calls
    support@betterhealthinternational.com
    800-772-5568

2018-09-03

Unbelievable Prices and Selection

"I've been using Better Health International for a few years now. I have been amazed and grateful at their prices, selection and service. They have never messed up an order and are sooo pleasant to talk to on the phone. I don't know how they do it, selling all the supplements and vitamins I NEED at about 50% of a health food store! I use to spend a fortune at those places and would not be able to afford to have all that I needed at one time which defeated the purpose. I have recommended the site to a few friends (the healthy ones) and they are similarly delighted. When I looked up other vitamin/supplement sites, they were rediculously expensive; more like the health food store. God Bless them for filling this need. Better Health International could easily charge more. I believe they are truly on a mission to help people stay well. If you are into health and use supplements you will love this site. Alice Lawrence, Missouri"

2016-11-17

Homeopathy is the best medicine

"I like to discuss about a new topic, that is Homeopathy and this topic is more interesting.Samuel Hahnemann discovered homeopathy in Germany.This medical system is originated in Europe and it is gentle and powerful.It is used all around World .It has a ability to prevent,manage and control diseases.Physical,emotional and mental illness is not treated separately by Homeopathy.Children and Woman health is important to society.It cures all types of: colds,skin problems, diabetes, hypertension, headaches, asthma, allergies, digestive problems, respiratory problems, constipation, colitis, sleeping difficulties, infertility, arthritis, cancer, anxiety, depression, autism. It will not treat the disease,it treat the person.In India Homeopathy is not well known.For cancer,heart diseases and emergencies homeopathy treatment is not good.It is natural,safe and holistic system of medicine.We will provide highest quality homeopathy treatment.Homeopathy needs for every bad health conditions.Homeopathy is the most favorable choice to all the age groups.Our clinic has a well experienced and medically qualified doctors. If you are suffering from anxiety,depression.phobia,stress etc homeopathy medicines will treat you. Homeopathy cure the diseases and you will became a healthy person. http://www.drmansoorali.com/

2015-09-14

"Have been ordering our Shark cartilage from you for several years. It always arrives promptly. loved having the coupon and that if you order in bulk, you get free shipping. "

2015-07-12

"My beautiful dog loves Grizzly Salmon Oil in her food twice a day! Although she is dying from bone cancer this product has enhanced her skin and coat dramatically. She loves the flavor and inhales her food. I am glad that someone recommended this and Raven's vet says it won't hurt her and might help in this terrible situation. I want her to be content and will give her the Salmon Oil for the rest of her shortened life! "

2015-07-11

"My order was processed promptly and arrived within the time period promised. Will reorder from Better Health again."

2015-07-11

"The product was easy to find. The review was great."

2015-06-08

"Great prices and super fast shipping; I will be back to shop at 'Better Health International' in the near future! "

2015-06-04

"First time ordering through Better Health International. So far very pleased! Prices were great and product arrived prompyky! I will be ordering through them again!"

2015-05-07

"Prompt and efficient service. I checked "don't know" for a couple of the survey questions, assuming that choice is the same as NA."

2015-03-03

"I placed my order on 2/23/15 and it shipped the same day. I received it in the mail on 2/27/15. I got what I ordered. Hopefully the product will be as helpful as I am hoping!"

2015-02-10

"Easy ordering with Fast mail service. No problems with order, Best price for my vitamins."

2015-01-14

"Your Price was a little higher than my usual dealer but with free shipping I was sold. It was a smooth experience with no problems. Thanks Jim"

2015-01-06

"Ordered this product over the holidays and even with weekends and holidays shipping traffic it arrived it arrived in 5 days... that was over the New Years weekend (only 2 shipping days). Still waiting for other things I ordered from other companies at the same time! Thank You!!!"

2014-12-24

"Very easy website. Price was better than the MaxiVision website for the same products. Got my order promptly and with no shipping charges. Very satisfied."

2014-12-16

"it's an excellent place and I will recommend it to shop here. I have buy here many times and they are excellent with service. Price is okay too. You get what you pay for so maybe you find cheaper but the service here is making it worth it."

Share Better Health International's store rating